Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Virtual joystick and whispers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Unhappy Virtual joystick and whispers

My suggestion is to have a moveable virtual joystick, you guys did not think about the scale from a phone to an IPAD..... It's on the TOP left corner and not useable at all unless you slump and sit weird..also
    When people whisper you, there should be a way to TOUCH the name to reply..typing /tell while fighting and doing a dungeon isn't going to happen...or touching the person and have a BIG screen block your view just to touch message, then whisper and having to close out the BIG screen, and your prolly dead..lol..anyway hope you guys can do something about this!

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

In the next update, when you receive a tell, it will go to your "notification list" that you can quickly reply from without having to type the /t <name> and all that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Being able to move the joystick on the iPad would be nice. Im forever selecting the fifth member in a full party...

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    In the next update, when you receive a tell, it will go to your "notification list" that you can quickly reply from without having to type the /t <name> and all that.
    Sweet... Thanks for the heads up.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    cool!
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Thanks!

Well that's good! Anything about a virtual joystick in the future?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I as well am a iPad user and I would like the option to move my joystick. Sweet hit the nail on the head about the hunched sitting position. I don't know if it would be too difficult for STS to make it so that players could customize their interface and put what they want where they want it on the screen but that would be very nice if i could move some less used buttons off my screen and make more room for skills.
    Toons:
    Bigtokes: 25 commando
    Bigsmoke: 16 operative
    Bigheals: 17 engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Um you guys know there's a /r command for instant reply to last person, right?

Notification area would be nice though, for both games. Wonder if PL will ever get the floating quest log like SL.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Prose View Post
    I as well am a iPad user and I would like the option to move my joystick. Sweet hit the nail on the head about the hunched sitting position. I don't know if it would be too difficult for STS to make it so that players could customize their interface and put what they want where they want it on the screen but that would be very nice if i could move some less used buttons off my screen and make more room for skills.
    I agree. I several times during hunt taping other members icon, and get inside the profile menu. I almost killed by mobs.
    If the joystick can be move to middle right it'll be better.