Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.0.2 Content Update (69085)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Sweet. Thanks for the info Cascade.

And wow the new UI setup is way different. The placement of the emotes menu not being there all the time is interesting. PL totally needs to be like this or it's going to be confusing going back and forth, playing both.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 09-14-2011 at 08:11 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Same here

Same issues on evo 3d, no move and shoot aswell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Sorry it's only a green, but I just got this:

Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    And wow the new UI setup is way different. The placement of the emotes menu not being there all the time is interesting. PL totally needs to be like this or it's going to be confusing going back and forth, playing both.
    Or the UI of PL, which isn't broken, should stay the way it is and SL could go back to the way it was
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Rearranged hud to confuse players Lmao

I really like how clean the hud is now. Should have the option to have more than 4 abilities on screen at a time imo, but it is impressive!
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I just tried the new tutorial and I really think the other one was better. The new one doesn't give nearly as much info and it no longer has people open chests or equip gear or weapons. I know you want to get people up and playing as quickly as possible, but the old tutorial teaching them basics like equipping things or that they should be opening chests was a good thing. It also boots your baby char immediately into the first level of Dynastar instead of getting them acquainted with their home base. I found it very hard to talk to the Dynastar CEO while simultaneously taking out four guards. It was a baby Op so she did it, but still. ;-)
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Awesome. Thanx for the update. Few questions though. When he update happened I was around 4k towards reaching 26 and then when the updatee happent it put me at like 700/1300 for 26...what's up witth that? And also did you guys fix the problem with the protection form the engis not stacking?

And I got a sheild that the name is half green and half yellow :/
    Owner of the darkavenger franchise.

Check all my characters out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default next quest arrow display issue

Hey - sorry no screen shot. Am lvl 25 with all quests completed before the content update. When I received the new content update, I was looking for the "helper" arrow under my char to help me find the new quest. I went looking for the next quest hint in the Numa Prime base (yeah, I found it at the Blackstar base after..), and the quest arrow wasn't an "arrow", it was all messed up and hard to see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Just notice that its hard to lvl up now compared than before i Am now on my 2nd char? Did they adjust? Then give free 5 min elixir?

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden