Thread: who is still here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    Hello old faces, how are you all? Wish you all the best if you are now inactive in PL.

Micah when is your EP coming?
    I'll try not to steal this thread, but it's going very well, so it's going to be a full album! (I'm guessing roughly 14 tracks right now.) I'm about 50% through with it at the moment. I ran into some issues recently with the mastering process that really slowed me down, but I've overcome them. So I'm not sure how long it will be, but I'm hoping to release it before the year is up.

If anyone would like more information, feel free to pm me! And if you'd like to hear previews of tracks I'm working on, I post them every now and then on my soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/micah-greaney
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 08-23-2016 at 10:53 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I'll try not to steal this thread, but it's going very well, so it's going to be a full album! (I'm guessing roughly 14 tracks right now.) I'm about 50% through with it at the moment. I ran into some issues recently with the mastering process that really slowed me down, but I've overcome them. So I'm not sure how long it will be, but I'm hoping to release it before the year is up.

If anyone would like more information, feel free to pm me! And if you'd like to hear previews of tracks I'm working on, I post them every now and then on my soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/micah-greaney
    YAY, very excited now, good luck with the full album!
    nothing lasts forever

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post: