Thread: Farming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I believe why farming is not profitable nowadays is due to the economy.
    Currently al economy is completely messed up. No matter how much u farm when ppl dont have enough gold to buy it prices will remain low.
    Consider the example of hisha or bloodgrub vanities. One would expect them to rise after event since they are no longer available but look at the prices they are down by a lot.
    Ultimately the main sources for earning gold used to be events, they could 3x/4x ur gold easily but that is no longer the case. Sts needs to introduce better gold making opportunities during events

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Universalpro View Post
    I believe why farming is not profitable nowadays is due to the economy.
    Currently al economy is completely messed up. No matter how much u farm when ppl dont have enough gold to buy it prices will remain low.
    Consider the example of hisha or bloodgrub vanities. One would expect them to rise after event since they are no longer available but look at the prices they are down by a lot.
    Ultimately the main sources for earning gold used to be events, they could 3x/4x ur gold easily but that is no longer the case. Sts needs to introduce better gold making opportunities during events

It's not about events, oh no. We need something to farm outside events. If you wanted to make gold in elondrian event you should have bpught leafy chests with tokens and sold (in elondria event they sold for more than locks do now. FML) But what do we farm now? Locks being 5k makes km3 slavery even more depressing. farming an item worth over 1m gold (arc chest, set pieces, mold, etc) is just playing the lottery. As so many people have said, arena is ded. What do we do now?

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elshaddoll View Post
    It's not about events, oh no. We need something to farm outside events. If you wanted to make gold in elondrian event you should have bpught leafy chests with tokens and sold (in elondria event they sold for more than locks do now. FML) But what do we farm now? Locks being 5k makes km3 slavery even more depressing. farming an item worth over 1m gold (arc chest, set pieces, mold, etc) is just playing the lottery. As so many people have said, arena is ded. What do we do now?

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk
    Why i talked about events was if ppl can earn gold from events they would be willing to spend more and that would raise the prices for farming items.
    And u couldnt really earn a lot of gold from leafy chests. The old events used to be fun. Imo one of the biggest mistakes sts did was to craft event locks using the massive lockeds instead of the ethereal locks
    Anyway coming back to the topic i believe lowering the difficulty of elite underhaul would be a good idea. When the level cap was 41 farming elite tindrin used to be fun and pretty profitable honestly. And also introduce new loots for elite underhaul. Hardly 1% of al's population is interested in the antignome sets.
    Introducing arcane wep chests was a very good idea. Sts could have easily introduced them in lockeds and earned plat but they decided to make it farmable. But they need to introduce something that has a slightly better drop rate while keeping the prices up.
    Imagine arcane shard being farmable instead of being available in lockeds and the drop rate would not be very low to increase the prices nor very high to drop the prices
    Last edited by Universalpro; 08-15-2016 at 10:56 PM.