recently i have been trying to complete as many offers as possible in preparation for the next event. (i have to say the quality and reliability of the offers has improved A LOT since i last used them). i have mainly used trial-play offers.

back to my point; the offers that trial-play provide are generally successful, then there are the "complete this game and earn 80 platinum" or "reach 80 points on this game and receive 60 platinum" offers. they DO NOT work at all.....

i have completed 4 of these "game" offers, each of which took over 1 hour of my time. i have waited 1 day as the requirements say. i have contacted their support team several times. however i still haven't received any of the platinum rewards. (the support which these sites offer is extremely poor).

im not sure whether you are aware of this error or is it deliberate? as the game sites which these offers are located on also contain 100's of adverts, pop ups and hidden links (these sometimes force the browser to redirect the user to another webpage causing you to have to restart the game and re-take the offer). but after 5 or 6 hours of my wasted time i decided to make this thread.

P.S i want to clarify: this thread is not salt-based. this is to bring a big bug/issue which is causing problems for free to play players to light.

regards, Lewis.