Thread: Has anyone finished the banished set?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

He's missing the amulet. Last I heard he was still at Elite Misty Grotto searching for the rainbow bridge XD I think the other people who were searching for it have either already given up or only gotten the parts of the set they need. For instance I think Papa is using the Banished helm and armor because they are the current best items in their item class for all character classes.

The set requires too much effort to obtain. Even the Antignome ser requires a significant investment of time. Too few people farm for it and those who do demand an obscene amount of gold for an item that on its own isn't even the best of its item class in terms of stats. The sets are just too difficult to obtain, and there's very little incentive to make the effort to get them.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    He's missing the amulet. Last I heard he was still at Elite Misty Grotto searching for the rainbow bridge XD I think the other people who were searching for it have either already given up or only gotten the parts of the set they need. For instance I think Papa is using the Banished helm and armor because they are the current best items in their item class for all character classes.

The set requires too much effort to obtain. Even the Antignome ser requires a significant investment of time. Too few people farm for it and those who do demand an obscene amount of gold for an item that on its own isn't even the best of its item class in terms of stats. The sets are just too difficult to obtain, and there's very little incentive to make the effort to get them.
    Thanks for the info!

Well, imho there is something extremely wrong with nobody having this set after that many months into the expansion. Maybe our beloved developers should get busy with issues like that instead of releasing vanities and furniture every week

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Thanks for the info!

Well, imho there is something extremely wrong with nobody having this set after that many months into the expansion. Maybe our beloved developers should get busy with issues like that instead of releasing vanities and furniture every week
    I agree. It's been a while since I see any system notification of anything Antignome-related dropping. I ran the second map a lot while leveling my warrior and for the most part it is deserted. The third map only comes alive when Cryostar is awake and when was the last time anyone loot any Antignome there. The maps are even deader for my level 52 mage. It's ironic because you need the set to make farming Underhul tolerable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Thanks for the info!

+10000000, well said ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post

Yea I have all the helms not the armor. I got the quest bc maarkus was nice enough to lend me his ring to start the quest. I had full anti set but have been selling it off piece by piece. I would be interested in the armor as I think most are but the prices are out of my range atm. The Antignome set put me back many 10s of millions. Just can't afford continuing anymore. The elixir for the amulet does cost a vial to make which is ofc 15 orc fangs and even though they are cheaper than they were, they aren't exactly cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!