Thread: Greetings! Surago, Engineer, reporting for duty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Greetings! Surago, Engineer, reporting for duty.

Hey, buddy. I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "what is beauty", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.

I solve practical problems. F'rinstance, how'm I gonna keep some mean robot monster from tearing myself and my friends a structurally superfluous new behind?

The answer: five points in Empathy.

Yeah, I'm not the kind of engineer that can throw down mini-turrets, but if you need to get into someplace...special, kill everyone inside and live to tell about it, you're going to want me with you. And since I can wear medium armor, you don't have to worry too much about me dying (that's my worry).

Just don't ask me to DPS. Throwing my Masters in Engineering diploma at enemies doesn't really do much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianGames View Post

Just don't ask me to DPS. Throwing my Masters in Engineering diploma at enemies doesn't really do much.
    I dunno....if your diploma's old enough, sheepskin can get pretty hard and you could put someone's eye out. Greetings back at you! Welcome to the insanity that is SL and the forum. And I'm sorry, but I *will* worry about you dying. My Op's job is to kill stuff before it kills you; you die and my reputation is at stake. And it's hard to put an icepack on a bruised ego. ;-)
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Hey, welcome to the forums. If you need in-game help my ign is Cascade.