Quote Originally Posted by Otahaanak View Post
So a few thoughts on the Rogues place in clashes. Yesterday I played a few games with 2 tanks and 1 (what I considered to be a very good) rogue. We did well as long as the opposing team had at least one rogue. If the other team had only tanks and mages, the games got pretty lopsided, and not in our favor - losses 20-12, 20-10 that kind of thing.

Under those circumstances our Rogue could really add nothing to the team's survivability - whereas the other teams additional Mage or Tank covered the other three team members so that we'd get wiped. Only if the Rogue got back quickly did we secure some kills.

So ignoring Duels for a sec, how about taking something like Shadow veil and giving it an extended range (like Korruption's AA) and providing damage reduction and possibly increase another debuff like armor reduction or That reindeer AA: blinding) in order to give them a team benefit skill. On my phone so it's hard to elaborate further. These benefits could be removed during Duels, as rogues are fine in that aspect of the game IMO. Maybe even a damage bump along with it.

Personally I'd really like to see Rogues useful in clash and team situations again. It's adds a dynamic that's severely lacking in Tank and Mage stacks.

Bottom line for me is, if Rogues can't contribute due to skills, they need a buff somewhere.

And yes, I'm a Mage.

IGN: Cryformana, Drizzitty
Wait, if they increase the sv range i think the one who will got supporter was rogue(s) not mage(s) anymore