Thread: STS, stop removing quests!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Thumbs down STS, stop removing quests!

The heck is with STS removing quests?
    Yesterday it went from 197/197 to 194, killing the three enchanted crown quests.
    That is understandable, but removing any other quest is TOTALLY unnecessary!
    It went to 165/165, removing almost THIRTY quests!
    I spent TIME AND Free Platinum Offers doing these quests.
    I spent 5 on the Mystery Weapon quest(that better not be removed, if it is I want a refund.) and 5 on the Crown and more on other quests.
    STS, why do you have to remove so many quests? Now it is under the amount BEFORE the update.
    And think of all the quests being removed from Ayril's quest guide.
    Is it REALLY necessary to remove these quests?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Well....were the quests that were removed doable? Or done often...cause I guess they removed the ones that are skipped...idk doesn't bother me though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Perhaps the numbers before were not achievable. Otherwise I don't know.

Forum Adept Driazsomethingiforgot's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yea i kinda hate it I had all the FH quest done before they remade it now I have none of the quest completed... Why would I want to waste my time doing quest for a campaign I finished once already...
    Driazabacen lv56 Dex Eagle
    Cosmosathena lv8 Noob Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

They need to put out s list of removed quests and why the numbers changed so drasticallly. Please?

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

They removed like 16 of alien oasis ones and 13 balefort sewer ones

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Why, and which ones?

I had almost all done in oasis that were up to 50 except the Cyber quests and Mystery weapon, and did all in sewer except the ones that were never added and the old level cap ones. My current counts reflect that I have all done in Sewer and just the 4 Cyber quests left. Does that mean they removed Mystery?

I think a bunch of these were planned quests that nobody could do and were removed or never actually put in. Maybe? Cause I seriously did all I could see in Sewer and Oasis.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

I can account for a few quests to be removed from the total quest count with one simple explanation: daily quests no longer count towards the quest total. So here is the breakdown:

These campaign quest numbers stayed the same: Forest Haven, Dark Forest, Balefort Castle, Wyldwood, Fathom Crypt, Lost Expedition, Frozen Nightmare, Ancient Swamp, Croc Fued.

These changed: Sand Cave removing the 2 daily quests accounts for 5/5; Alien Oasis daily quests offered by Endee-Annah-Jones plus the mystery item daily quests accounts for 6 quests removed; Balefort Sewers has quests offered by various NPCs totaling 11 daily quests so we can remove 11 from that total.

In the end this simple change can account for at least 19 quests removed. I cannot account for all the changes that were made but it could just be another quest count mathematical error. I’d say that this is STS' attempt at making the quests uniform and following in FH’s footsteps and making it so that all daily quests don’t count toward the total. It’s probably to avoid confusion that some players are having in keeping track of which daily quests they have completed, and to avoid the frustration of not being able to log in one day and missing that final quest offered by Lilly.

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Maybe it has to do with smoothing out the platform. It is a mobile game & I'm sure STS is limited with the amount of data uploaded to the sever so it can maintain its smooth Gameplay. Just a guess.
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Players with a unknown missing alien oasis quest count (45/46) is actually fixed after this patch. A good move actually to remove these problematic quests.

I have three characters, two have the missing alien oasis count issue. I have been sending email to Dracknor with zero results for past 2 months.

Yesterday I email them again, and 30 minutes later, the patch came out and my quests is now (29/29).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Nah - I loved the new FH quests, so lets have more whole groups of quests deleted and whole new sets of quests, just like FH....

Loads more new quests gets my vote.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony:418941
    I can account for a few quests to be removed from the total quest count with one simple explanation: daily quests no longer count towards the quest total. So here is the breakdown:

These campaign quest numbers stayed the same: Forest Haven, Dark Forest, Balefort Castle, Wyldwood, Fathom Crypt, Lost Expedition, Frozen Nightmare, Ancient Swamp, Croc Fued.

These changed: Sand Cave removing the 2 daily quests accounts for 5/5; Alien Oasis daily quests offered by Endee-Annah-Jones plus the mystery item daily quests accounts for 6 quests removed; Balefort Sewers has quests offered by various NPCs totaling 11 daily quests so we can remove 11 from that total.

In the end this simple change can account for at least 19 quests removed. I cannot account for all the changes that were made but it could just be another quest count mathematical error. I’d say that this is STS' attempt at making the quests uniform and following in FH’s footsteps and making it so that all daily quests don’t count toward the total. It’s probably to avoid confusion that some players are having in keeping track of which daily quests they have completed, and to avoid the frustration of not being able to log in one day and missing that final quest offered by Lilly.
    This makes sense to me, thanks. Let's hope that's all they did. Promotes not doing daily quarts,but meh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Alright thanks, makes MUCH more sense.
    If they started removing actual quests I would ragequit.
    Especially the two elite dungeon and the cyber ones. Lol.
    To confirm, I had 197/197 once. And then 194/194.
    So it was possible^^