Thread: <The Farmers Collective> TFC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default <The Farmers Collective> TFC

This guild is for all who like farming for whatever reason. All levels are welcome. Please keep in mind this is very new and will be a work in progress. We have a newly started web site here: bit.ly/farmcoll so feel free to register there. Send a friend request Walkswitharis, the guild master, but please be patient with being added as I still play with all my alts. Walkswitharis will be checked periodically.

A point to keep in mind, we are not going to aggressively recruit nor do we want a conflict with anyone being in multiple guilds. We do not mind ourselves but suggest you check with your guild. We are interested in forming alliances with any guilds since some of them also offer farming groups within their own guild. There are several other friends already as officers and I will be adding officers as needed to manage groups of friends and groups of specific farmers.

We are planning activities to start as soon as we reach critical mass; suggestions welcome.

We have a tier 2 hall; has stash, mana, and health potions; did not opt for the best as most will (if like me) not have any use for powerful elixers above the current 5 minute free one offered once a day.

For any who do not know how to use the guild chat, just type /g "message" for all in the guild to read and officers can use /o "message" for officer only chat.

Thanks and welcome to all farmers!

About us page http://thefarmerscollective.enjin.com/about

How to join us

Add the guild master, walkswitharis, as a friend AND

EITHER send an email to uepandaris@gmail.com, OR go to bit.ly/farmcoll and use the email to site owner option or register an account there
    Walkswitharis and the email account is checked regularly but is not constantly online, so please be patient--you will be added! Once you are, introduce yourself, make yourself at home in our forums and use guild chat.
    Last edited by im4broke; 09-17-2011 at 10:10 PM. Reason: replaced link

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Woooot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Bumped for an update:

My first advertised hosted farming run had zero people dropping in. Farmed for a little over an hour and got three pinks at level 15 from Spirit and Mojo. I ran in these maps: Wylwood maps 1 & 3 and Balefort Castle maps 1 & 2. Some of the items I am looking for are the rare pink armor and the pink Flaming Fire Blaster at level 15. You can view Hunzz's pricing guide at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...114#post408114. Mostly I farm for rare items just to see them drop not really for the gold. So all are welcome and hopefully someone will get lucky and I get my wish to see one drop! Watch the "General Discussion" threads for my next runs...may do some scaled farming runs in Croc Feud, requirements will be that you need to be within levels 28-30. If you are leveling you are also welcome, just be sure to stop running with the group once you hit 31.

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

I'm enjoying playing classical blues on my double bass
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Awesome man I have a guild called farmhouse. We should merge.
    Proud member of COT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apocketlegend View Post
    Awesome man I have a guild called farmhouse. We should merge.
    Cool, an alliance would be great...I'm guessing that is what you meant, since we spent plat for guild halls I've put most of my low lvl farmers in my guild and we are starting to get a few others doing the same. Do not know if you have a guild web site, but we can use the one TFC has by creating a page for alliances to coordinate runs or just letting everyone know how to get connected. Given I have so many toons, lets use this thread as our stepping stone for communicating...lol...it is much easier than one-liners in game chat! See you soon.

I'm enjoying playing classical blues on my double bass
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yeah lets use your guild page!
    Proud member of COT