Thread: Need some pet info

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Default Need some pet info

Couple questions I am unsure about regarding certain pets. I looked at the pet guide but there are some things that I'm still wondering about. I am a rogue that plans on doing pve.
    1. What is the attack speed of hj? His passive looks nice with all the debuffs and could always add a new aa and hapiness. Is this pet worth buying for the passive?
    2. Same questions but about stampy. Stampy does the most dmg along with nekro of any pet but is his passive worth buying?
    3. I guess my goal for this game is to eventually run timed runs for thr lb. Is there a certain pet/combination of pets that works best that I should buy now when prices are low? Many people say Nekro but with only 2 people can have in a run what else should I use?
    4. Samael does less dmg then Nekro but Ive heard that his passive is worth it. Is this true?
    5. How good is the aa of sns. I have not been able to observe it in hard elites but Ive heard that it can be good. Is it the best for clearing mobs before the boss?

Any help is appreciated. Feel free to answer any of the questions you know. I dont mind spending alot of gold on a pet but would rather buy ones that I will only use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

1. It stun but melee pet somtimes didnt hit.
    2. Again it melee pet, if im not wrong stampy hit 3 times and nekro already hit 5 times. Nekro faster.
    3. If theres a people in party using nekro, you can use toor aa or other pet that will kill mob faster since it time run. Use speed set for speed.
    4. Nekro still better IMO, Nekro higher dmg and DOT dmg is often than samael.
    5. The AA of SNS is random spawn, I thhink this pet better for tomb than large area map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

1. I open hammerjaw cuz it look awsome even it doesnt look cool like nekro or sns but i kinda love hammerjaw this old pet, if u feel this pet ugly dont buy it

2. Me never will open stampy egg , do u know why? Cuz it look ugly just like its ability, really a waste golds but if u feel this pet look awsome then go buy it

3. You can use toor , or sns which have high chance banish mobs just like samael and For da sns pool ability u need to trick mobs and pull into purple pool or da pool just useless . Ofc u can still stack nekro if u think shield is more important.

4. Nekro better than any arcane pet includin samael , i love samael so i buy and open it too cuz i kinda love old pets.

5. Yes it is very good for clearing da mobs but only in one condition which mobs are in da purple pool. It will be perfect if sts fix da aim target of da sns pools , green pool target rightly da owner and teammate for healing , and purple pool target rightly da mobs or enemy in pvp ofc total 8 pools spawn needed 4 green 4 purple .
    Last edited by galileogalilei; 08-31-2016 at 06:13 PM.