Thread: Class balance with Lv16 arcane weapons and awaken

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Default Class balance with Lv16 arcane weapons and awaken

Rogue has too much dmg on twink with daggers.
    And now with awaken, rogue can get high armors too.

Class balance is completely broken here. You guys should take a look.

I won't say nerf rogue because awaken gives too much armor on twinks. If we don't have dmg, it will take forever to end a clash.

I'd rather want more dmg on other classes.

The Staff desperately need buffs, especially on actual dmg outcome of both skill and dps. Actual Dps is Ridiculously low even comparing legendary gun.

Both warrior and rogue can literally kill a mage with 1 combo with crit when no shield up too.

Please take a look. Thank you.
    Last edited by Excuses; 09-10-2016 at 02:01 PM.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Excuses View Post
    Rogue has too much dmg on twink with daggers.
    And now with awaken, rogue can get high armors too.
    They are "Arcane" for a reason. If you experience discomfort only at lvl 16 due to an arcane weapon, get yourself one too. Or ask for a nerf to the specific weapon, do not generalize the whole class.

(I play mage now and mages are extremely powerful atm and no at my twink bracket I am having no such issue as you stated. Infact skilled Mages and Warriors are always replacing rogues in twink pvp too.)

Your point about awakening weapon- Warriors and Mages can also have high armor, high hp and high damage, whatever they need, through awakening. Spam open those empowering gem kits, its really helpful for EVERY class.

The bottomline is that if a player put in effort to acquire an extremely rare arcane weapon and awakened it several times to be powerful, he/she totally deserves to enjoy the power. And what is stopping everyone else from doing the same?
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 09-10-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    They are "Arcane" for a reason. If you experience discomfort only at lvl 16 due to an arcane weapon, get yourself one too. Or ask for a nerf to the specific weapon, do not generalize the whole class.

(I play mage now and mages are extremely powerful atm and no at my twink bracket I am having no such issue as you stated. Infact skilled Mages and Warriors are always replacing rogues in twink pvp too.)

Your point about awakening weapon- Warriors and Mages can also have high armor, high hp and high damage, whatever they need, through awakening. Spam open those empowering gem kits, its really helpful for EVERY class.

The bottomline is that if a player put in effort to acquire an extremely rare arcane weapon and awakened it several times to be powerful, he/she totally deserves to enjoy the power. And what is stopping everyone else from doing the same?
    I'm talking about all weapon's balance. Of course when mage have staff too.
    And still everyone agrees rogue is broken.

Tell me if you feel it's balanced when you vs dagger rogue with staff. Even tanks with maul are having hard time.

I'm saying to buff mage dmg, not nerf rogue dagger 'that a player put in effort to acquire'

Get the point of thread before reply please.
    Thanks.
    Aegis