Thread: Where to next?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question Where to next?

I just hit level 12 and the Blackstar base has stopped guiding me to my next quest automatically. I found one more at a Terminal. Should I move onto the next base on my map? Will it autoguide me to the next quest if I go there? I would like to complete all of the quests in-game and don’t want to miss any.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hey there, iOSJake,

Physiologic has put together a nice quest guide that may be of some assistance; you can find it here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ds-Quest-Guide

To that end, I think that you should be able to click your Quest button for hints on where to find the next quest hub. Generally speaking, all of the quests for a given node are given by NPCs in the same area (exceptions being the quests given by the Bounty Terminal, for example). Hope that helps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

You can always take a look at the sector map and see if you've done all the quests in a given area. If you're all done with the Dynastar/Redsun/CyCorp quests, your quest log won't give you any more hints until you hit level 14 and can move on to Delta 7 Asteroid. And Phys' quest guide is a great resource!
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm