Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please don't trust to gift or trade high valued items

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Please don't trust to gift or trade high valued items

Hi all,

Its second time i lost high valued items .purely my fault to trust a 6 month old friend and lost noble nature gemmed speed set..well sts can't do much in this kind of trades.
    My suggestion is to have equal deposit of gold fr the trade even if ur friends..

Hope at least few get saved in the name friendship..

I'm not blaming all..I still have great real friends who value friendship more than game..

Thanks all..have great day..

To add up : My suggestion Add another trade option besides normal trade or revert option selection in those trading process, so that any exchangesmade by selecing checking box "revert this trade" option which will have chance to revert ur stuff within 24 hrs when u feel something wrong. And this revert trade option should work only if both players selected while trading..which will have no chances of scamss as the player gets awareness that item can be reverted..

If its perfect trade no need to select revert option fr players who agreed to buy or sell

Need views on this option..well we can't do much with gold trades by this option..but what if the items neither allowed to moved nor sell by revert trade option it might work..
    Last edited by Bluesparky; 09-15-2016 at 12:25 PM.

IGN : Bluesparky

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluesparky For This Useful Post: