I got many ss there are so many people selling names in fb

I can't upload ss from iPad idk why

Hmm tbh I want those names but why the hell people hoard so many names

A single person has 10-15 rare names

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What if an old players plans to come back and look into his lame random didmisndjdndjd name.?

Once a name is given to me it should be permanent

STs knows if they release old names people will hoard and sell it then why do u do it!? More money spent= more platinum sale??lame tricks to increase plat sales, although u resist by saying "we don't do so" ,seems like it
    Last edited by hardcore; 09-17-2016 at 09:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Not even announced properly at least i(we) could have had a chance to get a good name

Ik there is huge mega huge name sale on fb in which ppl do sell characters too(line,hike,facebook are flooded with ign sale ranging from 1-4m ) I would mind to get it but the amount is huge risk of getting scammed is really high

Ik some of the people who give advice on forum and put the tos rules if something goes wrongs are like big shots over those black markets

This post is a pure hate from me becoz I have been scammed in buying a name that to not all ppl do scam there r legit sellers

#dare can u stop ign sale?
    Last edited by hardcore; 09-17-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore View Post
    Not even announced properly at least i(we) could have had a chance to get a good name

Ik there is huge mega huge name sale on fb in which ppl do sell characters too(line,hike,facebook are flooded with ign sale ranging from 1-4m ) I would mind to get it but the amount is huge risk of getting scammed is really high

Ik some of the people who give advice on forum and put the tos rules if something goes wrongs are like big shots over those black markets

This post is a pure hate from me becoz I have been scammed in buying a name that to not all ppl do scam there r legit sellers

So all of these rants is just because you got scammed by buying a name?? Did STS forced you to buy names? NO. Your own choice , your own decision and your own fault. Whenever you see someone selling names just take ss and report it simple as that no need for these rants

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    So all of these rants is just because you got scammed by buying a name?? Did STS forced you to buy names? NO. Your own choice , your own decision and your own fault. Whenever you see someone selling names just take ss and report it simple as that no need for these rants
    Someone selling ign? Lol there a huge black market STs doesn't even have a chance to ban them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheentaro View Post
    If you report they wouldn't care, they can't get banned for selling names . Sts said at your own risk you can by names but if something happens don't go crying to them . I suggest all before saying or telling someone to do this and that, do your research.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

You need to ask me to make your Recipes .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Not only are people selling these names, they're also being consumed in an egotistical tsunami jealously flaming each other's names:

This was honestly a terrible idea and i hope STS never does it again.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yep that guy SMD nice lol but may are selling too not that guy alone

Single guys hoarding 10-15 rare names is the problem let him sell idk but why doesn't STs inform us?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hardcore View Post

To stop the name sale is from yourself, if you want to buy maybe he/she will sell it for you but after you pay em, you just get scammed :/ try to reread ToS and do like what it say to avoid scam

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk