Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Twink 13-15 lvl guild AIR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Twink 13-15 lvl guild AIR

Accepting 5v5 , 4v4 no tt no blocks !
    Pm for clash : zekue , gang , row , outward nd twinka thanks !

Mmph with best(3x15's) line up score of 5 tdm games
    5-0 , 100-12 kills for us!
    Kronos score with best line up of 5 tdm nd 1 ctf games
    Tdm 5-0 (2 times lost by score 20-0) , ctf 7-1 (13-14vs13-14)

Bonus , So many gang (3v4 nd 4v5) attempts in random pvp from mastermind ph nd Ikronos twinks but lost !

Enjoy the screenshots of pvp in 2 weeks !
    Have like +50 screenshots but listed like 30 only !

Last edited by Indent; 09-17-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Gj ^_^
    I guess no tt is the hardest condition for kronos :P and no block is second hardest for them as well xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

After doing pvp for long time, later you will realize that is wasting your time. Kill and death for thousands time and get nothing as reward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

5v5 L13-14 later 10:00pm around Philippine timezone

Sent from my MyPhone Rio 2 Lite using Tapatalk
    IGN: iatoz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to latoz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    After doing pvp for long time, later you will realize that is wasting your time. Kill and death for thousands time and get nothing as reward.
    Our reward is when we challenge kronos they remain silent or when we 4v4 they just leave its funny !

After getting farmed in every room they promote there guild as they farmed us nd i feel its a biggest achievement for any 2 weeks old guild !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

SAD STORY!
    Kronos challenged Air on AL PLAYER VS PLAYER for 5v5 @10pm ph time but the gm(latoz/gfpapers) doesnt replies nd act afk on the given time loool !

Kronos is a pro CHAT GUILD but no skills even that silence proved everything !

-row

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Indent View Post
    SAD STORY!
    Kronos challenged Air on AL PLAYER VS PLAYER for 5v5 @10pm ph time but the gm(latoz/gfpapers) doesnt replies nd act afk on the given time loool !

Kronos is a pro CHAT GUILD but no skills even that silence proved everything !

-row

Sad story, u blocked me 3v5 and still lost. Thats y u ran from 16-17 bracket, only losses. Same with twinka and the others who went to lower lvl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Sad story, u blocked me 3v5 and still lost. Thats y u ran from 16-17 bracket, only losses. Same with twinka and the others who went to lower lvl
    We had no compition at lvl 16!
    Ur guild is 17-18 challenging lvl 16's to 5v5 how lame it sounds!
    We left lvl 16 bracket coz of arcane weps turned twinks into mini endgame pvp not coz of 17-18's lols btw i have played more on 14-18 bracket more then u have even played!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Our reward is when we challenge kronos they remain silent or when we 4v4 they just leave its funny !

After getting farmed in every room they promote there guild as they farmed us nd i feel its a biggest achievement for any 2 weeks old guild !

Yah that any guild does nowadays, thats funny when they posted screenshot of ......... against their enemy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello, nice pvp. I'm your number 1 fan. Can I join your guild?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Kronos is lame. Air all the way. I can make you signature <air> sign if you want. Please accept me in your guild. I started to make twink because you guys are my inspiration. Kronos bully me a lot and I feel safe with you guys. I'll do anything you want. Please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperlordz View Post
    Kronos is lame. Air all the way. I can make you signature <air> sign if you want. Please accept me in your guild. I started to make twink because you guys are my inspiration. Kronos bully me a lot and I feel safe with you guys. I'll do anything you want. Please.
    Leave your ign here or pm me in game!
    Ign row or xrisk !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

GG bru. hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

We had no compition at lvl 16!
    Ur guild is 17-18 challenging lvl 16's to 5v5 how lame it sounds!
    We left lvl 16 bracket coz of arcane weps turned twinks into mini endgame pvp not coz of 17-18's lols btw i have played more on 14-18 bracket more then u have even played!

U have also gotten farmed more in 14-18 than I have. Once again acting like 16s vs 17s isnt fair even tho we fight 17s vs 19s without a problem. Use whatever reason u want, in reality its the same reason u delvled from 16-15 before, u didnt want to face the 17s as often

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    U have also gotten farmed more in 14-18 than I have. Once again acting like 16s vs 17s isnt fair even tho we fight 17s vs 19s without a problem. Use whatever reason u want, in reality its the same reason u delvled from 16-15 before, u didnt want to face the 17s as often
    Nice way to showoff on how u guys do 17vs19 while there are hardly 10-15 players at lvl 19 total (with bad gears).
    Watch my banner i dlvled to lvl 15 for timed run banner nd came back 16 ! Dont take any of my move as a achievement for ur guild.
    Talk if u are comming to same lvl for a game.
    Gud luck!
    -row

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Nice way to showoff on how u guys do 17vs19 while there are hardly 10-15 players at lvl 19 total (with bad gears).
    Watch my banner i dlvled to lvl 15 for timed run banner nd came back 16 ! Dont take any of my move as a achievement for ur guild.
    Gud luck!
    -row

Don't feed the troll Satnab, if you ignore and don't give him attention, he'll leave you alone. If you noticed, every twink thread started, he'll come in and boast how godly he is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Gud luck!
    -row

Sattyrocks/aka Row you're picking on Law about level, what about your own guild which filled the forum with screenshots of one clash which was apparently supposed to be 13-14 bracket clash offered by Kronos. Air snuck in 15 into their team. That random clash which happened after the best lineup (lv 14s) went to bed had lv 13 players who still the guts to face your 14-15 team and still get kills (does it matter how many when fighting higher levels?).

If you're so awesome then why not give them ZERO kills in that clash, why did they get 55 kills with 13s on their team??. Lv 13 Kronos does not strut around in forum displaying clashes where they score a kill from lv 11s, and you are displaying scores of a clash that had to be 13-14 as is evident in Iatoz 's thread where he specifically mentioned 13-14 but you got Lv 15 on the pretext of "nobody else online".

Please let us witness a fair organized game at a mutually convenient time (Kronos is also an international guild, with players from all over), where your lv 13s and 14s win against our lv 13s and 14s and totally exclude 15s please. 15s are a different bracket, no excuses accepted. Do not forget to include your lv 13s.

Lets not stoop so low as to nit-pick players for their language, speech, grammar and writing skills and lets continue the "clash" ingame rather than here on forum. :*
    Last edited by Earlingstad; 09-19-2016 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Sattyrocks/aka Row you're picking on Law about level, what about your own guild which filled the forum with screenshots of one clash which was apparently supposed to be 13-14 bracket clash offered by Kronos. Air snuck in 15 into their team. That random clash which happened after the best lineup (lv 14s) went to bed had lv 13 players who still the guts to face your 14-15 team and still get kills (does it matter how many when fighting higher levels?).

If you're so awesome then why not give them ZERO kills in that clash, why did they get 55 kills with 13s on their team??. Lv 13 Kronos does not strut around in forum displaying clashes where they score a kill from lv 11s, and you are displaying scores of a clash that had to be 13-14 as is evident in Iatoz 's thread where he specifically mentioned 13-14 but you got Lv 15 on the pretext of "nobody else online".

Please let us witness a fair organized game at a mutually convenient time (Kronos is also an international guild, with players from all over), where your lv 13s and 14s win against our lv 13s and 14s and totally exclude 15s please. 15s are a different bracket, no excuses accepted. Do not forget to include your lv 13s.

Lets not stoop so low as to nit-pick players for their language, speech, grammar and writing skills and lets continue the "clash" ingame rather than here on forum. :*
    FYI they only post biased and outdated screened shot scoreboards that was like 2 weeks ago. Why would they post such disgrace scores all over forums? The thing is their egos got shut down and they can't accept loss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Twink 13-15 lvl guild AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post

First of all those ss were not from just ONE CLASH!
    We are on lvl13-14 it was just a collection of 2 weeks pvp against 2 big guilds without having gud gears!

As i mentioned we had no tank online on the surprice responce after 3 hrs from the given time by gfpapers so we used 1 15 tank ONLY rest were 14 with bad gears,outward(no para) nd that lvl 15 both the tanks had no key no location no mm no nekro nd no other arcane so that makes it fair i guess against full arcane full house buffed tanks.

If ur guild gonna make this statement for a lvl15 tank (undeargeard) u guys should've said in the start of the clash before getting roasted so it makes no sence to cry about level we could manage a perfect time for both the sides for a clash or else swap that dude to a dps till we get another tank on.
    kudos on ur so called pro guild (fully geared) that got farmed in 5v5 by undergears tho!

Good luck for future clashes its just began.

-row

Last edited by Indent; 09-19-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

It was explained why we used 1 lv 15 in that fight and why you pick out of 20 screenshots just that fight.

Maybe you should read first the whole story before 'attacking' on someone, because if you did you would know that Kronos didn't show up at the scheduled clash that day. So after 3 hours they challenge us, while there were just like 6 players online (we don't have many members) with just 2 tanks. Now if you want to go more in detail: 1 tank was fighting with lv 1 pet and crap gears (outwards) since he got scammed on the same day. So he lost his mm, nekro, keys, gear and so on. The other tank was the lv 15 indeed and Kronos knew from the start it was a lv 15 tank, since you can see it by looking at his weapon. If we used our top line up without any 15, the outcome would only be worse for them.

So we actually accept that they show up 3 hours too late and win the battle. Don't complain about it after... They accepted it, because they think they could win (why would you accept otherwise?).

Anyways, if you have seen the screenshot with the lv 15 in it then you probably also have seen the other 19 screenshots were we didnt use any lv 15.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to smallunicorn For This Useful Post: