Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion Preview: Arlorian Twilight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Expansion Preview: Arlorian Twilight

Do the exalted ranks work in pvp?

Edit: How does the antignome/banished set work in this?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    Do the exalted ranks work in pvp?

Edit: How does the antignome/banished set work in this?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would like to know this question as well.

How does the antignome and banished sets fit into this coming expansion?
    Avy
    12-2012

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    How does the antignome/banished set work in this?
    Bonuses from Antignome and Banished Power will not apply in Somberholt or its dungeons.

BUT!

Unique expansion content specifically relating to the Antignome and Banished Power sets will be released some time after the Somberholt expansion has gone live!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    Bonuses from Antignome and Banished Power will not apply in Somberholt or its dungeons.

BUT!

Unique expansion content specifically relating to the Antignome and Banished Power sets will be released some time after the Somberholt expansion has gone live!
    Are u kidding me??????? No one has even looted the banished amulet ..... Whats the point now?
    >>>>I know of two ppl who 100% deserve to be the first to see that darn portal!<<<

"Oh guess what u will be able to turn the banished/anti set into a cool vanity aura congrats!!"
    This really bums me out as i was hopin the banished set at least would work in the higher up content. Not "some time after release we will do somthing"

Sorry if i sound upset but yeah...kinda am (._.)
    Last edited by Spell; 09-21-2016 at 04:04 PM.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    "Oh guess what u will be able to turn the banished/anti set into a cool vanity aura congrats!!"
    This really bums me out as i was hopin the banished set at least would work in the higher up content. Not "some time after release we will do somthing"
    I don't know what the opposite of shifty eyes is, but this definitely deserves that.

We're planning to do a lot more than a convert to tokens with the Banished Power and Antignome Sets The reason this is waiting is so that players can focus and enjoy the expansion without us suddenly releasing something new they're supposed do.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post

BUT!

Are u kidding me??????? No one has even looted the banished amulet ..... Whats the point now?
    >>>>I know of two ppl who 100% deserve to be the first to see that darn portal!<<<

Sorry if i sound upset but yeah...kinda am (._.)

I don't know what the opposite of shifty eyes is, but this definitely deserves that.

We're planning to do a lot more than a convert to tokens with the Banished Power and Antignome Sets The reason this is waiting is so that players can focus and enjoy the expansion without us suddenly releasing something new they're supposed do.
    Yay, this is good to know, and i am out of thanks.
    Avy
    12-2012

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

BUT!

You kidding me? I remember that you or cinco say antignome and banish bonus will applied in the new maps after underhul

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

BUT!

Seriously? So... whats the point of working towards getting any set in Arcane Legends? People that bought antignome set, and the people that work towards Banished set got shafted! Regular non set lvl cap items are a better option than any item set in a game, as their perks don't depend on the map! Why won't you guys make item set system like in Pocket Legends, where perks apply game wide? It looks like another expansion and quests that can be completely ignored!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Angrytyrant For This Useful Post: