Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanity Thief

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yep, JustG already said it's not happening. If they're going to do it, leave exclusive vanities out. There's simply no reason for this except to satisfy people who want everything handed to them without any goals.

It's ridiculous. How greedy can the game get?
    Yeah, If this event going to be live, They shouldn't put the exclusive vanities on it like Ghost, Medusa etc. All Leaderboard vanities.

Error 404 not found

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psychoism For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I understand the egg-zavier event because we needed eggs for the new pet slot system. I understand the antignome_thief because we needed the stats for elite underhul. I understand the Xp-Thief so more players can enjoy the lvl cap but for what do we need the vanity thief?! To make some poor guys look rich? To make some players quit who looted/bought/got rewared the vanities with hard work long ago? If you want a ghost, medusa, frank, golem, spirit etc set... just buy it like everybody else did. Just my opinion. Ty

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Just to be clear, we are not currently planning a vanity thief. But we could one day.
    Request/Suggestion:

A vanity outfit thief might be done later but how about a Vanity Visage Thief now?

Vida Salon from Windmoore could be the new Visage/Hair Vanity Thief for example.

If we miss her, there would be platinum purchase vendors to pick and buy what we'd like. Please make those new vanity hair/visage limited time only.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 09-24-2016 at 05:38 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

pls no....god

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I understand the egg-zavier event because we needed eggs for the new pet slot system. I understand the antignome_thief because we needed the stats for elite underhul. I understand the Xp-Thief so more players can enjoy the lvl cap but for what do we need the vanity thief?! To make some poor guys look rich? To make some players quit who looted/bought/got rewared the vanities with hard work long ago? If you want a ghost, medusa, frank, golem, spirit etc set... just buy it like everybody else did. Just my opinion. Ty

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk
    Indeed!
    No vanity thief or vendor.. Ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes vanity thief but out jester/golem/ghost/frank/medusa sets...and etc bec the game will be totally boring.They will be no purpose to struggle for something.For example I want a frank set and yeti set for myself so I find it challenging merching and farming to afford them.But making them available in such a way would be a total disaster.And no, I dont own any of those sets yet for those who going to critisize me.Get some goals and try to accomplish them with ur OWN effort and not by begging sts to make ur dreams come true.After this vanity event (if they do it) u will probably ask for more like arcane weapon thief , not to mention the platinum thief.And a question...After u get ur desirable gear,vanity,pet (thanks to all these events) what will u do with ur golds left?Hoard it as personal acchievement?And even if u do, u will become bored one day.And what's next?Quitting the Game...
    To conclude there is no point in making such an event as Vanity will not make u stronger as u all know vanities DONT give u ANY stats.
    Last edited by transcendmp860; 09-24-2016 at 02:35 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to transcendmp860 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes vanity thief but out jester/golem/ghost/frank/medusa sets...and etc bec the game will be totally boring.They will be no purpose to struggle for something.For example I want a frank set and yeti set for myself so I find it challenging merching and farming to afford them.But making them available in such a way would be a total disaster.And no, I dont own any of those sets yet for those who going to critisize me.Get some goals and try to accomplish them with ur OWN effort and not by begging sts to make ur dreams come true.After this vanity event (if they do it) u will probably ask for more like arcane weapon thief , not to mention the platinum thief.And a question...After u get ur desirable gear,vanity,pet (thanks to all these events) what will u do with ur golds left?Hoard it as personal acchievement?And even if u do, u will become bored one day.And what's next?Quitting the Game...
    To conclude there is no point in making such an event as Vanity will not make u stronger as u all know vanities DONT give u ANY stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Out with the old and in with the new. I believe this is sts's intention. Take a look around in game and tell me how many people you see wearing the new ghost knight and raven vanities. Now compare that to the number you see wearing ancient vanities. Now give me percentages for both.

With all this talk about 'equal opportunity' and 'not equality'...let's see, me and 500 of my friends are warriors, we all each want the coloured jester vanity set and are all willing to each pay 50m for the sets.

Solve our problem please.
    Last edited by Perceval; 09-24-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Out with the old and in with the new. I believe this is sts's intention. Take a look around in game and tell me how many people you see wearing the new ghost knight and raven vanities. Now compare that to the number you see wearing ancient vanities. Now give me percentages for both.

With all this talk about 'equal opportunity' and 'not equality'...let's see, me and 500 of my friends are warriors, we all each want the coloured jester vanity set and are all willing to each pay 50m for the sets.

Solve our problem please.
    No problem would be solved: When Delphina showcased the new red jester everyone got crazy. After everyone had one on the first day, all stopped caring. It is not about the look, but about the rarity and uniqueness in game. And that, you can never have for all players.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

There is differences between events Jesters and Leaderboard vanities:
    - First, these jesters have been availables at differents events.
    -Second, they have the same design of commons vanities ( they are two with differents prices ) but a different colour, this colour make the difference as a rare vanity.

Finally, we can understand that if event Jesters are rare it's because the purpose, the interest of the jesters collection lie with the idea of the differents colours. The purple one is a special edition of Jesters to make their owners differents of the others same owners.

When i'm talking about the Leaderboard vanities, i speak about them as a lover of the game.
    I don't want own them for myslef, like i said, i sold the medusa set ( for 3m ! Yes 3millions. ) and the Frank mask. I will do a better use of my income to start more characters or try other aspects of the game like the pvp.
    So if you consider those vanities as a challenge right, it's up to you! I hope not many peoples consider the same thing!!
    It's not because, like most of you noticed that i care of this subject about the game that i want own them. These are stupids conclusions made by peoples who think and play like that.

I write all my messages as a Fan and more since i started their games when i was a kid and today, when i found more time to play back i use my experience to point some of incorrect and things that can be involve.
    Actually, i remember a video with a woman named "Remieme", community manager showing the medusa look and talking for Halloween.
    Sorry guys if i love the game and the anwesome designs. I'm maybe not "loyal" like Zeus said because i don't own them but a least i take time to try to do my best with messages because i like the game and that can be arround.

I will finish with this: you have to keep in mind that the progress is better than the contrary. I wll stop here to don't fire new politics.

Thanks.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JesuisCharlie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

I'll take a "we don't CURRENTLY plan to do such an event" over "we will never do such an event" anyday.

I'd say holders of vanities worth tens of millions have been given time to prepare starting from now. Just please don't complain if such an event actually goes live some weeks or months from now. You would have been given ample time.

Lets not forget that the [leaderboard] pet 'shady and surge' was given away in crates. The value went from (if I remember correctly) around 70m+ to (currently) just over 3m.

I really don't see an issue with releasing leaderboard vanities via a vanity thief.

I'd say the moral of this is: 'Only invest an amount of gold you would not mind making a loss on at some point'.

Some of you should know how this game works by now.
    Last edited by Perceval; 09-24-2016 at 06:21 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I'll take a "we don't CURRENTLY plan to do such an event" over "we will never do such an event" anyday.

I'd say holders of vanities worth tens of millions have been given time to prepare starting from now. Just please don't complain if such an event actually goes live some weeks or months from now. You would have been given ample time.

Lets not forget that the [leaderboard] pet 'shady and surge' was given away in crates. The value went from (if I remember correctly) around 70m+ to (currently) just over 3m.

I really don't see an issue with releasing leaderboard vanities via a vanity thief.
    The different was...SNS makes a difference in gameplay. Vanities, however, do not.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

The different was...SNS makes a difference in gameplay. Vanities, however, do not.
    Both are/were intended to be exclusive. *using lb vanities as a comparison*
    Last edited by Perceval; 09-24-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with Zeus, getting vanities aren't important, and if this was a thing, the original jester vanity would basically just be another normal vanity, nothing special

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Yes, and gold Slobber made a difference of gameplay?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to JesuisCharlie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magiczmasterz View Post
    I agree with Zeus, getting vanities aren't important, and if this was a thing, the original jester vanity would basically just be another normal vanity, nothing special
    We can all speculate on what this means for us but getting rid of the value of old vanities means newly released vanities will have more value and more purchases (a bonus for sts).

I don't really know any other mmorpg where vanities that don't give stat bonuses are the most expensive items in game. Its something to stop and think about sometimes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

We can all speculate on what this means for us but getting rid of the value of old vanities means newly released vanities will have more value and more purchases (a bonus for sts).

I don't really know any other mmorpg where vanities that don't give stat bonuses are the most expensive items in game. Its something to stop and think about sometimes.
    It's not speculation. This happened in PL, it wasn't pretty.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

What exactly wasn't pretty, if I may ask?

Anyway, if such an event happens, I'll be looking forward to it. If it doesn't, I'm not bothered in the least.

Vanities without stats are the most expensive items in a mmorpg? Hmm. Something to think about eh?
    Last edited by Perceval; 09-24-2016 at 07:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

STS aren't greedy, they want more peoples to enjoy their game; we saw it with last events. The prices of these vanities aren't the right and i'm sure they will fix it one time or another because Leaderboard tradeables items, even vanities without any variants mean to be release later.
    They also understood that: peoples like all the game aspects and the best thing to thanks them and give a long-live to the game ( with a well deserved business ) it's to spread the fun and "touch the hearts". They are working for evolution, more contents and their best strenght: events.
    They understood how it work and they do it very well.

Pocket Legends was a mix of the same designs, because of their success, on Arcane Legends it's all the other side they are able to build. They are building an unique MMORPG with awesome and availables designs.
    Last edited by JesuisCharlie; 09-24-2016 at 08:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Let me guess, the droid suit?