Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Star Legends Frequently Asked Questions/"Guide" For New Players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Lol.. woops

Typo's at the end of 1st question 'Which class is the best?' 'generally' and 'relies'. (Spell check needed FTW)

I was also under the impression that all maps dropped all Vanity.. though the ones described to drop in Numa and Sloucho are most likely?

What is Farming? Another that could be added above 'Where can I farm vanities' as this term is only known to more experienced players
    Excellent addition! I'm pretty sure most vanities in Numa are dropped in OL. Slouch-o's drop rates seem to be equal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentarrow View Post
    Excellent addition! I'm pretty sure most vanities in Numa are dropped in OL. Slouch-o's drop rates seem to be equal.
    No problem! Glad I could help

May have been mistaken then I believed that before last update you could get X-ray, Mech Helm and Squid from any map any enemy any chest in all content.. so even possible to get in Labs, Pirates, Delta etc.. and thought that someone had claimed they had received one in the Cycorps. Just a heads up if brought up later

Vanities official names for X-ray is 'X-Ray Vision' and Zanny is 'Zany Glasses'

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post

Vanities official names for X-ray is 'X-Ray Vision' and Zanny is 'Zany Glasses'
    Fixing!

I haven't heard of those vanities dropping in other campaigns, I'll look into it.