Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arlor Armoury

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    Sorry but, you got a few seasons mixed up.
    Juggernaut was s1, as well as berserker (if memory serves me right)
    Demon lord was s2
    Champion and Nobel was s4
    Arch was season 5
    Imbound was arguably season 7 (apparently it was a new season when planar Tomb arrived)
    So Gretta would be s8
    Anti and banished will be season 9...
    No problem at all ..... i need help with putting armours in the correct season, as most of the armours are never mentioned in any of STS announcements (ive been through them all since October 2012).
    On most of the armour i can only go by what highest level set i have which gives me an idea of what level cap they were in. For instance the highest Demonlord armours i have are at level 35 ... and after that they were discontinued, so i guess they were released in season five.
    But now i think back im sure they were released earlier than that, probably season three if my memory serves me correct?!?!?!?

And you must be right about the seasons:

September 2014 ... The Planar Arena introduced
    September 2014 ... Purple Planar Gladiator Vanity introduced
    September 2014 ... Planar Gladiator Armor introduced
    September 2014 ... Ankh system introduced
    September 2014 ... Season 6 Leaderboard winners ... Top Player: Ravagerx

which would put the Planar Tombs at Season seven ..... interestingly i cant find a leaderboard winner for season 7? I wonder if there ever was ....

Ive also been trying to document the history of AL somewhat by going through all the announcement threads, which is a complicated task in itself. But there really is little information about the armour releases.
    Season Four is really hazy with info, so im sure ive got lots mixed up!??!

I can easily shuffle things around .... be nice to get it all historically correct before its forgotten! Ive played since the tail end of season one and i cant remember, i should have started this back then lol.

I have a fair few holes in my collection (as you can see) which i have left space for until i can find them for sale, a slow task now.
    This is a WIP collection which i am still adding to. I have a lot of holes in season one still and a few others ... Ullers Aged Plate before it is upgraded was hard to find ... and that dang dark crystal armour is elusive. been looking for ages :/

This is purely a historical collection to catalogue all the unique armours created for Al Warriors, and as such if i quit the game everything will be passed on for free to whoever is the current core collector in game to maintain the rich history of AL, i know there are a few of you.

I like to see all the different designs and colour variations STS have come up with ..... and to see them all strung together i find really interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    No problem at all ..... i need help with putting armours in the correct season, as most of the armours are never mentioned in any of STS announcements (ive been through them all since October 2012).
    On most of the armour i can only go by what highest level set i have which gives me an idea of what level cap they were in. For instance the highest Demonlord armours i have are at level 35 ... and after that they were discontinued, so i guess they were released in season five.
    But now i think back im sure they were released earlier than that, probably season three if my memory serves me correct?!?!?!?

And you must be right about the seasons:

September 2014 ... The Planar Arena introduced
    September 2014 ... Purple Planar Gladiator Vanity introduced
    September 2014 ... Planar Gladiator Armor introduced
    September 2014 ... Ankh system introduced
    September 2014 ... Season 6 Leaderboard winners ... Top Player: Ravagerx

which would put the Planar Tombs at Season seven ..... interestingly i cant find a leaderboard winner for season 7? I wonder if there ever was ....

Ive also been trying to document the history of AL somewhat by going through all the announcement threads, which is a complicated task in itself. But there really is little information about the armour releases.
    Season Four is really hazy with info, so im sure ive got lots mixed up!??!

I can easily shuffle things around .... be nice to get it all historically correct before its forgotten! Ive played since the tail end of season one and i cant remember, i should have started this back then lol.

I have a fair few holes in my collection (as you can see) which i have left space for until i can find them for sale, a slow task now.
    This is a WIP collection which i am still adding to. I have a lot of holes in season one still and a few others ... Ullers Aged Plate before it is upgraded was hard to find ... and that dang dark crystal armour is elusive. been looking for ages :/

This is purely a historical collection to catalogue all the unique armours created for Al Warriors, and as such if i quit the game everything will be passed on for free to whoever is the current core collector in game to maintain the rich history of AL, i know there are a few of you.

I like to see all the different designs and colour variations STS have come up with ..... and to see them all strung together i find really interesting.
    Ya, part of the reason was that the original armors were scaled up in level as cap increases, therefore caused confusion for you.
    An easy method to figure out which armor is from which expansion is to seek out the elite/gold chest corresponding to each expansion and view the content within.
    For example, elite gold chest is from Brackenridge and rooks nest (season 1), therefore the gears that it contains will be from session one, even if the max level is 21(or whichever)

So for each expansion:
    Undead (season 2, dead city )
    Pirate (season 3, kraken )
    War (season 4,nordar)
    Puzzle (season 5,shyrul)
    Dragon (season 6, tindrin)
    And so on so forth.

This doesn't cover all of them, but you should be able to sort a big portion of them using this