Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Think nm set for pve and taint/end set for pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

pour le pve les poignards sont mieux mes jai toujours pve avec bow pour ma part

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got immo bow for bosses it shreds!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defjam View Post
    I got immo bow for bosses it shreds!!
    Doesn't do anything to lich shield. And ds DESTROYS him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Best Weapons at the moment are the:

Nighmare Shives DPS of +800

Immortal Bow

Dragon Daggers are also a great weapon to have in your arsenal. Be prepared to pay to get these because they are all expensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

taintset+speedset is it good for pve? or just go with ful nm set ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

The immortal bow is good, and works more well with bosses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Only a lot of drag daggers on market now. Haha. Cannot see much of other weapons. Well, it is Rog Legends, any way.lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

sorry to hijack this thread but cannot open a new (10 post limit).

maybe someone can give me some insights here ..

i own a flame forged blades of runesteel lvl 51, which are decently awoken (2%all, 8%move, 1.5%dex) and a lightbearers daggers of warfare, lvl 59, with 7 Dex awaken.

i read, that the mythic weapon is a good one, has this flame thingie (which is optically nice but prevents me from using skill, while) but the legendary is +640 damage and +1100 dps, although lower INT by -36 (so mana reduced) and -17 dex.

since beeing only a lvl 62 rogue (getting instant kills even from boogie, not to mention paracelsus) i spent a lot to awaken the runesteel but am unsure if this is the right choice to keep it.

is there an affordable weapon for only pve, boring daily runs to lvl up?

all my gear is cheap legendary. of course trying to save some gold to spend for a nice lvl 66 set once reached the lvl but meanwhile a good advice would be appreciated. all items are with weak finesse jewels (cant even afford higher range) so more slots like in the mythical were a nice thing to add +3 dex with a stone. i hope it all does not sound too dumb.

thx in advance

ign: alinamarie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Philofax View Post
    sorry to hijack this thread but cannot open a new (10 post limit).

maybe someone can give me some insights here ..

i own a flame forged blades of runesteel lvl 51, which are decently awoken (2%all, 8%move, 1.5%dex) and a lightbearers daggers of warfare, lvl 59, with 7 Dex awaken.

i read, that the mythic weapon is a good one, has this flame thingie (which is optically nice but prevents me from using skill, while) but the legendary is +640 damage and +1100 dps, although lower INT by -36 (so mana reduced) and -17 dex.

since beeing only a lvl 62 rogue (getting instant kills even from boogie, not to mention paracelsus) i spent a lot to awaken the runesteel but am unsure if this is the right choice to keep it.

is there an affordable weapon for only pve, boring daily runs to lvl up?

all my gear is cheap legendary. of course trying to save some gold to spend for a nice lvl 66 set once reached the lvl but meanwhile a good advice would be appreciated. all items are with weak finesse jewels (cant even afford higher range) so more slots like in the mythical were a nice thing to add +3 dex with a stone. i hope it all does not sound too dumb.

thx in advance

ign: alinamarie
    Honestly this is a really rough gap level. Vs equipment. Enemy's are hard as heck and your equipment won't suffice. If I were you I'd get to lvl 66 as fast as possible running dailies. Save gold and run the cryo and graveyard and sell tokens for gold. A endless set is around 4m on the cheap side and taint set is around 9m on cheep side. Honestly for a decent anything set (weapon, armor, accessories) your looking at like 15m. Lucky I have some tips. Run and save your money. Only buy pots. Form party and run cryostar when open and try to get cryo essences and common cro weapons. (If you look common cryo daggers pm me haha I'll buy) vanity is vanity. It's not a necessity. Look ugly and have better stats. Eggs don't matter but in my opinion run Grimm lucky and magma. I'm lvl 69 but taking my time farming gold and lvling using esg. I'm not in a rush. I finally just got everything I wanted, but am just saving for better pets and gl item upgrades. Gl keep value!!! I've probably spent 50 hours in gold farming to get my stuff. It's a grind not a Sprint. Take your time save. And when buying better gear save the gold amount then buy what you want then sell old don't sell your gear to get better one or you can't run maps and will be waiting time in peir trying to merch haha. Hope this helps. Pm me if you need help.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ancestor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
    Honestly this is a really rough gap level. Vs equipment. Enemy's are hard as heck and your equipment won't suffice. If I were you I'd get to lvl 66 as fast as possible running dailies. Save gold and run the cryo and graveyard and sell tokens for gold. A endless set is around 4m on the cheap side and taint set is around 9m on cheep side. Honestly for a decent anything set (weapon, armor, accessories) your looking at like 15m. Lucky I have some tips. Run and save your money. Only buy pots. Form party and run cryostar when open and try to get cryo essences and common cro weapons. (If you look common cryo daggers pm me haha I'll buy) vanity is vanity. It's not a necessity. Look ugly and have better stats. Eggs don't matter but in my opinion run Grimm lucky and magma. I'm lvl 69 but taking my time farming gold and lvling using esg. I'm not in a rush. I finally just got everything I wanted, but am just saving for better pets and gl item upgrades. Gl keep value!!! I've probably spent 50 hours in gold farming to get my stuff. It's a grind not a Sprint. Take your time save. And when buying better gear save the gold amount then buy what you want then sell old don't sell your gear to get better one or you can't run maps and will be waiting time in peir trying to merch haha. Hope this helps. Pm me if you need help.
    I fully understand that chasing lvl 66 and up is the key. what i don't know yet, should i stay with the current runsteel daggers or sell them, save the gold up for a nice set. you are right i shouldn't sell what i need but which is the one to keep, the runesteel or the daggers of warfare. i don't have the feeling, that the runesteel is really a good weapon.

also i stopped crafting weak finesse to standard. it was a not so bright idea to choose rogue when it comes to equipment.

for pets i got abaddon, lucky, fenris, fantasma.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Philofax View Post
    I fully understand that chasing lvl 66 and up is the key. what i don't know yet, should i stay with the current runsteel daggers or sell them, save the gold up for a nice set. you are right i shouldn't sell what i need but which is the one to keep, the runesteel or the daggers of warfare. i don't have the feeling, that the runesteel is really a good weapon.

also i stopped crafting weak finesse to standard. it was a not so bright idea to choose rogue when it comes to equipment.

for pets i got abaddon, lucky, fenris, fantasma.
    I would most deffently sell the flame dagger, I have one with 80+gl and 2+luck if you want to buy to get some gold flow. Just switch to them at boss's. But for regular loose most deffently light daggers are your best friend.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!