Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Daily XP Quests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Default Daily XP Quests

Leveling up new toons can be a grind, and many people spend their first few weeks running Watchers Tomb 4, Kraken Mines 3 or Kraag Tombs 4 endlessly (see this link for a great KT4 strategy courtesy of Serancha and the Pheonix guild).

This doesn't have to be the case, as there are 4,950 XP in daily quests up for grabs from simply playing the game in a way that doesn't have to feel like a drag. Granted, most of these quests are only accessible/easily attainable for higher level players, but it is a long way to cap, even when you reach mid-level.

DEAD CITY QUESTS (1): 150xp

Dead City - Dead City Outskirts - Dimitrius
    Experience: 150
    Gold: 500
    Speak to Dimitrius at the start of the Dead City Outskirts map and pick up the 'Silk Stalker' quest, which grants 150xp and 500g. To complete this quest, you will need to kill Antee in the Lost Mage's Mine at the end of the fork on the left in the Arcanum Grounds map. Return the completed quest to Dimitrius in the Tavern at the Great City of Kraag.
    Name:  Dead City - Dead City Outskirts - Dimitrius.png
Views: 11023
Size:  904.6 KB

KRAKEN ISLES QUESTS (2): 600xp

Kraken Isles - Dragon's Jewel - Gypsy Rose
    Experience: 300
    Gold: 500
    Go to the Dragon Jewel, speak to Gypsy Rose to receive the 'Monkey Ball' quest worth 300xp and 500g and a Treasure Chest. Please note that the quest description does not mention an XP reward, but when you return after the quest is completed, you will receive the 300xp as a Legendary reward. Simply do one quick run through Ancient Mariner reef and kill enemies in the map to complete the quest.
    Name:  Kraken Isles - Dragons Jewel - Gypsy Rose.png
Views: 10474
Size:  1.22 MB

Kraken Isles - Kraken Mines - Camilla
    Gold: 1,200
    Go to the Dragon Jewel, speak to the captain and choose the Explore option. Select Kraken Mines from the map, and speak to Camilla to receive the 'A Miner Problem' quest worth 300xp and 1,000g. Collect ore from fallen enemies in Kraken Mines (I would recommend running KM3, for the possibility of good loot) and return to Camilla when complete.
    Name:  Kraken Isles - Kraken Mines - Camilla.png
Views: 10672
Size:  1,015.9 KB

NORDR QUESTS (4): 1,800xp

Nordr - Stronghold - Olde Yodeler
    Gold: 1000
    Note: This is a non-XP granting map, so if you use XP elixirs, plan accordingly!
    Enter the town of Stronghold in Nordr and speak to Olde Yodeler to receive the 'Unstoppable Force' quest, worth 300xp and 1000g. Note that Olde Yodeler gives many daily quests, so make sure you have room in your questlog. Once you have the quest, proceed ahead and go to the right by the old hot-air balloon. When it asks for your travel destination, select Camp Boulder. Once there, kill all the wolves that spawn. These wolves respawn continuously, so just go from one end to the other and kill the wolf packs as the appear. You may also randomly spawn Ulfang, which is part of another daily quest (which does not offer XP). Continue back and forth in Camp Boulder until you kill 200 wolves to complete the quest and return to Stronghold to collect your rewards.
    Name:  Nordr - Stronghold - Olde Yodeler - Unstoppable Force.png
Views: 10322
Size:  1.29 MB

Nordr - Stronghold - Olde Yodeler
    Gold: 1000
    Note: This is a non-XP granting map, so if you use XP elixirs, plan accordingly!
    Enter the town of Stronghold in Nordr and speak to Olde Yodeler to receive the 'Dungeon Crawlers' quest, worth 300xp and 1000g. Note that Olde Yodeler gives many daily quests, so make sure you have room in your questlog. Once you have the quest, proceed ahead and go to the right by the old hot-air balloon. When it asks for your travel destination, select Tunnels of Valheim. Once there, kill all the wolves that spawn. These wolves respawn continuously, so just go from one end to the other and kill the wolf packs as the appear. You may also randomly spawn Ubermans, which is part of another daily quest (which does not offer XP). Continue back and forth in Camp Boulder until you kill 200 wolves to complete the quest and return to Stronghold to collect your rewards.

NOTE: This is a great opportunity to complete two XP granting quests in one shot. If you accept the 'More Ice Crystals' quest from Crystal, you will be able to complete both quests in the same Tunnels of Valheim map.
    Name:  Nordr - Stronghold - Olde Yodeler - Dungeon Crawlers.png
Views: 10220
Size:  1.26 MB

Nordr - Jurn Woods - Grumble
    Experience: 600
    Gold: 550
    Select the Jurn Woods map in Nordr and speak to Grumble at the beginning of the map to pick up the 'Carry The Torch' quest, worth 600xp and 550g. Light the torches that you encounter on the map on your way to face Maneater. You will need to run this map twice to complete the quest. Return to Grumble at the beginning of the map (remap when you beat Maneater the second time to save a few seconds).
    Name:  Nordr - Jurn Woods - Grumble.png
Views: 10431
Size:  1,011.6 KB

Nordr - Crystal Caverns - Crystal
    Gold: 250
    Select the Crystal Caverns map in Nordr and speak to Crystal at the beginning of the map to receive the 'More Ice Crystals' quest, worth 600xp and 250g. Collect crystals from the blue spiders in the cavern and return to Crystal at the beginning of the map to complete the quest. You will likely need two runs on this map to complete the quest.
    Name:  Nordr - Crystal Caverns - Crystal.png
Views: 9947
Size:  968.1 KB

SHUYAL QUESTS (4): 2,400xp

Shuyal - Kelys - Jerril
    Gold: 750
    In the city of Kelys, speak to Jerril to receive the 'Armor Fragments' quest, good for 600xp and 750g. Earn armor fragments from skeleton warrior in any of the Shuyal maps and when you have collected enough, you can return to Jerril in Kelys to complete the quest, or complete the quest through any mailbox.
    Name:  Shuyal - Kelys - Jerril.png
Views: 9765
Size:  1.13 MB

Shuyal - Shadow Plains - Wixxin
    Gold: 750
    Select the Shadow Plains map in Shuyal and speak to Wixxin to get the 'Dead Lights' quest, which grants 600xp and 750g. Inspect the glowing lamps on the ground of any Shuyal map. If you run Shadow Plains twice and inspect the lamps, that will be enough to complete the quest. Return the quest to Wixxin at the beginning of the Shadow Plains map (again, it is easiest to remap when you have completed the quest).
    Name:  Shuyal - Shadow Plains - Wixxin.png
Views: 9629
Size:  1.10 MB

Shuyal - Shadow Plains - Elder Horrin
    Gold: 1,200
    In the same Shadow Plains map in Shuyal, speak to Elder Horrin to take the 'Shadow Cleansing' quest, which will give you 600xp and 1,200g. You will need to kill the necromancers/sorcerers in any Shuyal map to complete the quest. If you run Shadow Plains twice, that will be enough to complete the quest. Return to Elder Horrin at the beginning of the Shadow Plains map.
    Name:  Shuyal - Shadow Plains - Elder Horrin.png
Views: 9576
Size:  1.09 MB

Shuyal - Undim Fields - Wixxin
    Gold: 800
    Enter the Undim Fields map in Shuyal and speak to Wixxin to receive the 'Whole Grains' quest, which offers another 600xp and 800g. Inspect the glowing plant areas in Undim Fields to collect the grains. If you collect all the grains in the map, you will only need to run Undim Fields twice to satisfy the quest. Return the completed quest to Wixxin at the beginning of the Undim Fields map.
    Name:  Shuyal - Undim Fields - Wixxin.png
Views: 9485
Size:  957.3 KB

If there are any additional daily quests that I missed, please let me know, and I will update this post accordingly.

THANKS!

I've got to give a big thanks to Safiras and Resurrected for being the first to point out quests that I missed when I first wrote this post...
    Last edited by GoodSyntax; 09-28-2016 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Added additional quests

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Always love your guides Kali!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chuuwee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Kraag: Krobox gives a daily quest rewarding you with 150exp. The task is variable but always requires you to run Kraag Tombs.

Dead City: Once you have completed the Karin love story quest line, she will give a daily called [Remembrance]. You need to visit a certain grave which can be found in either the 2nd or 3rd map of Dead City. Completing it gives 150exp.
    Also, Noxxar in Kraag gives a daily quest requiring you to run Dead City for some random task(either smashing pumpkins or collecting armor pieces I think). Completing it gives 150exp.

Nordr: you left out the 300 exp daily quests that require you to kill 200 mobs each in Tunnels of Valheim and Camp Boulder (sorry can't recall the quest names off the top of my head)

Shuyal: I think the [Whole Grains] daily quest stops refreshing after you've reached a certain level... I didn't notice when I stopped being able to do the quest but my mage is lvl52 now and I no longer am able to do it. Maybe you can help me look into this as you level up.
    Last edited by Safiras; 09-27-2016 at 11:21 AM.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quest in dragon jewel
    Monkey ball
    Get this quest from grypsy rose. You need to kill 30 mobs in kraken isles map 4. Grants 300 XP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Cool guide helpful but wrong section

The bard in Nordr town city gives xp hmm.. yup strong hold

Bard in stronghold gives xp daily quest 1) spiders 2) wolfs
    Last edited by herculeans; 09-27-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I'll update the post tomorrow once I can get screen shots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herculeans View Post
    Cool guide helpful but wrong section

The bard in Nordr town city gives xp hmm.. yup strong hold

Bard in stronghold gives xp daily quest 1) spiders 2) wolfs
    The Section isn't wrong, you can't post in player guides without Dev or mod approval..
    Awesome guide btw!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Awesome and useful xp guides.
    Thanks Kali for this. :**

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Quest in dragon jewel
    Monkey ball
    Get this quest from grypsy rose. You need to kill 30 mobs in kraken isles map 4. Grants 300 XP

*its 300xp or a george egg (rarely)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Hi Kalizzaa,

Myself and Starkinea where talking about you today

Thanks for doing this guide. I find levelling a pain due to having an attention deficit. Don't ask me how I won your contest lol.

Rogue : Unremitting :: Tank : Xorrior - retired

P.S I hope to rek level 61 with you and some of the crew ~ always an honour.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 09-27-2016 at 04:29 PM.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminhater For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Great to see this quality of guides here again! bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Daily XP Quests

This should be moved to guides and get a sticky before cap.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Agreed with Ardberg. This should be moved to guide section and get a sticky for upcoming expansion
    Last edited by Chuuwee; 09-27-2016 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Geez. Made a typo on Ard's name. So ashamed!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Kraag: Krobox gives a daily quest rewarding you with 150exp. The task is variable but always requires you to run Kraag Tombs.

Dead City: Once you have completed the Karin love story quest line, she will give a daily called [Remembrance]. You need to visit a certain grave which can be found in either the 2nd or 3rd map of Dead City. Completing it gives 150exp.
    Also, Noxxar in Kraag gives a daily quest requiring you to run Dead City for some random task(either smashing pumpkins or collecting armor pieces I think). Completing it gives 150exp.

Nordr: you left out the 300 exp daily quests that require you to kill 200 mobs each in Tunnels of Valheim and Camp Boulder (sorry can't recall the quest names off the top of my head)

Shuyal: I think the [Whole Grains] daily quest stops refreshing after you've reached a certain level... I didn't notice when I stopped being able to do the quest but my mage is lvl52 now and I no longer am able to do it. Maybe you can help me look into this as you level up.
    I could do the Whole Grains quest every day till my rogue was capped (yesterday). I think it might have been bugged for a while (couldn't get it a month ago or so), but it was fixed (I read it in Announcements somewhere)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Yup Whole Grains quest was a one-time quest before and thank God they fixed it. About the Karin daily quest, it always teleports me to Kraag so I couldn't figure out how to finish it, not until now. Ty for the guide, very helpful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Updated post to include two additional XP granting quests from Nordr (worth 300xp and 1,000g each)...

I will try to get the other quests documented at some point if I have time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

It says treasure chest but after you complete it you'll receive random item and 300 xp.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Here is daily quest after completing questline of Karin. You can get it in Kraag Tavern

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Random quests from krobox
    As Safiras said it can give you another quest everyday like kill skeletons, collect pumpkin and other things that need be completed in dead city

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I know its not XP quest but i thought it gonna be nice to post it here. It can be completed using daily quests and earn some extra money weekly doing them. There are 3 options. Kill 50 bosses, kill 1000 mobs and open 50 chests ( the ones in map. If you loot copper chest and open it it wont count.)