Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New time board leaders??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I'm so fast that I'm too fast for system to save my recs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Glad to see new folks joining in timed runs. Good luck to all!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MyIGNisVibing View Post
    Who are this new RLY fast ppl guys on time board?? @.@ I used to think Raw and boa was fast til i had seen them other day .-.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    huashuashuas :P

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    If Speed doesn't matter.....then why use it?...

Something to think about...
    Did you even read my post properly?
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Gl to all.. we needed competition, we held the lb all season many changes happened and we overcame and always climbed back to the top. Awakenings and the scale was recent so we haven't been able to perfect runs quite yet. We still hold the majority and we have been taking maps back. All in good fun nothing like a challenge to make oneself better. I don't like hearing accusations we usually run with a 24 and rarely a 28 floats around. I've seen some of the opposition with a 26 (lav) and a 23 (zeph) who knows what they have now as they seem a lil faster than b4 when we broke all recs they were making besides arcanum grounds, so im sure it's not 10% more speed that we are using. This thread is just to make us look bad and an obvious troll. Publicity :P

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thexkid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thexkid View Post
    Gl to all.. we needed competition, we held the lb all season many changes happened and we overcame and always climbed back to the top. Awakenings and the scale was recent so we haven't been able to perfect runs quite yet. We still hold the majority and we have been taking maps back. All in good fun nothing like a challenge to make oneself better. I don't like hearing accusations we usually run with a 24 and rarely a 28 floats around. I've seen some of the opposition with a 26 (lav) and a 23 (zeph) who knows what they have now as they seem a lil faster than b4 when we broke all recs they were making besides arcanum grounds, so im sure it's not 10% more speed that we are using. This thread is just to make us look bad and an obvious troll. Publicity :P
    I still got my 23. No one has 26 anymore (mystery) rerolled his as he wanted to do PvP. No one has been using faster daggs besides you guys which is fine. I'd like to use 28 daggs tho I'm sure it'll give you guys some trouble if you don't use any faster daggs. It's all fun though. I have a team now so things became exponentially more fun now.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

I use 8%
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    I still got my 23. No one has 26 anymore (mystery) rerolled his as he wanted to do PvP. No one has been using faster daggs besides you guys which is fine. I'd like to use 28 daggs tho I'm sure it'll give you guys some trouble if you don't use any faster daggs. It's all fun though. I have a team now so things became exponentially more fun now.
    Having a good team of people who can work well together makes timed runs fun to do, even if in the end the times can't be beaten. I don't own daggers with speed awakenings, thankfully the people who run with me make space for me in their teams and we try to design strategies for me to be useful despite not being the fastest person in the team. I guess that's what it's about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Having a good team of people who can work well together makes timed runs fun to do, even if in the end the times can't be beaten. I don't own daggers with speed awakenings, thankfully the people who run with me make space for me in their teams and we try to design strategies for me to be useful despite not being the fastest person in the team. I guess that's what it's about.
    Glad to you have you, even with your Arcane ping :P

13. The Following User Says Thank You to raw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I'm still fastest

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

They said Murda and Basic is both a top mage who just came rogue this week. it amazing when they can be the best rogue in game already for just only 1 week of run. Its really shows how skilled a player when they have random team and slower gear and newest rogue to beat the other guys. goodluck to horror. i just join and everyone getting excited for runs. i wish i could go! so nice of murda and basic to use new players too and not call top gear only like gravitas. they scared maybe? XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MassMoment View Post
    They said Murda and Basic is both a top mage who just came rogue this week. it amazing when they can be the best rogue in game already for just only 1 week of run. Its really shows how skilled a player when they have random team and slower gear and newest rogue to beat the other guys. goodluck to horror. i just join and everyone getting excited for runs. i wish i could go! so nice of murda and basic to use new players too and not call top gear only like gravitas. they scared maybe? XD
    Nice banter mate ;o
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thexkid View Post

26% were mine, not Lavs. Lav is a mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Thing is I've never done timed runs before
    Opportunity came with % movement speed luckily rerolled at 26% + Zephy (Basic) had 23% in same time. Was a quite good day when we got 7 records
    Currently almost all the maps are the matter of 1 mistake, 1 back pierce and you can only do remap

Sadly rerolled 26% Movement speed because it was so unnecessary to do any pvp clash. :c

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The new fast people are the 4 raws in the leaderboard, even though there is usually 3 of them the fourth one is my char. Guess who I am...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Twerk View Post
    Thing is I've never done timed runs before
    Opportunity came with % movement speed luckily rerolled at 26% + Zephy (Basic) had 23% in same time. Was a quite good day when we got 7 records
    Currently almost all the maps are the matter of 1 mistake, 1 back pierce and you can only do remap

Sadly rerolled 26% Movement speed because it was so unnecessary to do any pvp clash. :c
    Sadly ypu are an idiot bc someone offer u 10m and also to trade Op PvP dags. be careful who u piss off u will not find many run in future i have feeling. a dag reroll was not only ignorant but also an act of aggression to your home team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Murda and basic new players? O.o i vote this comment the best one of the season. Give him a banner pls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Murda and Basic are old, seasoned players. Murda has played mostly mage but knows the map pulls well. Basic has actually played all 3 classes and is good at all 3. Credit is due still when they manage to take maps with teams of people who appear to be new players. The new players though aren't really new. Just putting some comments in perspective.

Even though it does take a degree of knowledge and experience to be able to do timed maps, mainly a team consists of someone quarterbacking the run plan and the rest are just executing (speaking as a nub who just follows instructions during the run. I'm hardly a good runner nor am I familiar with some of the maps I run). But an observant player who is smart and able to make adjustments to his/her playstyle to suit the team and map that they're running will be a valuable part of timed run teams. It doesn't matter how long you've played or how experienced you are.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Murda and Basic are old, seasoned players. Murda has played mostly mage but knows the map pulls well. Basic has actually played all 3 classes and is good at all 3. Credit is due still when they manage to take maps with teams of people who appear to be new players. The new players though aren't really new. Just putting some comments in perspective.

Even though it does take a degree of knowledge and experience to be able to do timed maps, mainly a team consists of someone quarterbacking the run plan and the rest are just executing (speaking as a nub who just follows instructions during the run. I'm hardly a good runner nor am I familiar with some of the maps I run). But an observant player who is smart and able to make adjustments to his/her playstyle to suit the team and map that they're running will be a valuable part of timed run teams. It doesn't matter how long you've played or how experienced you are.
    Last paragraph

OrangeUnicorn
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Sadly ypu are an idiot bc someone offer u 10m and also to trade Op PvP dags. be careful who u piss off u will not find many run in future i have feeling. a dag reroll was not only ignorant but also an act of aggression to your home team
    Pardon?

First of all if you are talking to me quit using any abusive names (Devs have a look on this please)
    Daggers were mine? So what's the problem? I could do whatever I dream about with them lol
    Ignorant? Because I do what I want with MINE daggers, obviously go and roll yours so you might get betters ones
    I only did few runs for fun, you need to chill out a bit

Oh btw, the offer I declined were 19m