Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do with my guild?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post What to do with my guild?

My name is Okaveucaco. I had been inactive for 3 months once, and I'm back. I am a guild master of Phenomenalism. I had 300 members and almost no one is online.. should I disband it or keep it? I'm so indecisive now. I have 5 more characters, should I use them and keep the guild in my other characters? I'm afraid that members would leave my guild once they join due to the inactivity of the members. But at the same time, I do not want to waste all the effort I had put on from the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I'd pass master to another trusted player while i would go inactive. They all probably also quitted game or just goes to another guilds with same or another char. You should try call them all together put MOTD that you are back and see what happens. Wait week or two and if still none back you can or well keep guild and still play trying invite another players or disband it and go to another guild. Hope everyone come online again and yall will have fun

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

U have guildhall?

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If you gonna come back to a normal gameplay keep it and rise again, if you can't stay online much time it's better you pass the Master, usually people leave their guild by inactive members, since the Master is offline the guild is almost dead, a Guild Master is the brain of the guild, without it, the guild dies

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks for the info guys, btw yes i do have a guildhall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How do i know that anyone is capable of the leadership? And another question, would it be good to continue the guild with 300 inactive members? What can the effects be? what can i do to fix all this and get members to join without having Phenomenalism being disbanded?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Just move your leadership to your another toon if you want to go

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I prefer start from zero, remove all inactive and start recruiting again, reason? Lets suppose you join a Guild, and when you go look how many players has on it you see 300 inactive and 10 active, what you do? People like alive guilds, more people, more help, more fun. Also you alredy has a GH, players want it, i recommend you continue as Master and start again, why? Just remmember why did you spend plat and gold to start a guild, maybe you have a special reason, focus on it.

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

good point, noted guys. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Should i clear a some or all? And what is the new level requirement supposed to be best if im aiming for LB guild? I kinda hate beggars. Annoys me alot. Or at least tell me if there is a way to ignore begging via private message. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingpro View Post
    Should i clear a some or all? And what is the new level requirement supposed to be best if im aiming for LB guild? I kinda hate beggars. Annoys me alot. Or at least tell me if there is a way to ignore begging via private message. lol
    For LB guild you need to get players with lvl 25+ it will rise with lvl cap. If you want make it endgame only try recruit lvl 50+
    I would Put motd that all not active players will be removed from guild within week. See who will stay or pm you to don't remove him/her. Rest just remove.
    Put name to ignore list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But i have a problem. Is it possible to check their last seen? And where is the best place to recruit lv50+? And are u sure? coz its hard to recruit lv50+ honestly. How to recruit them? Is there any messages that are good to send in this case?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And another thing: How much can a guild thread help? Coz I read the purpose of the guild thread and stuff... but does it help? And how?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

But i have a problem. Is it possible to check their last seen? And where is the best place to recruit lv50+? And are u sure? coz its hard to recruit lv50+ honestly. How to recruit them? Is there any messages that are good to send in this case?
    That's what i said to start recruit first 25-30+ players
    Best places are in cities. Tombs like kraag and kraken. Message : Hey I'm master of (guild name) and we recruit friendly and active members! Join us for some fun. Something like that anyways.

And another thing: How much can a guild thread help? Coz I read the purpose of the guild thread and stuff... but does it help? And how?
    Yes it does. There can be info about your guild. Req how to join and so on. If someone looking for guild in forum ( mostly new players ) they check what they need do to join and who they can pm in game to join.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oo I see. Thanks tho. I did a clearing from 332 to 113 members. All 30++. And, what do u mean kraken? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

oo I see. Thanks tho. I did a clearing from 332 to 113 members. All 30++. And, what do u mean kraken? lol
    Kraken mines. There can be alot of newbies without guild. Just drop them guild inv.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oh I see. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

As a long-time guild master, I have these points to make:

1. If you were inactive as a guild master and your guild went dead because of it, just start afresh. Having 300 members who no longer log on does not impress any new member who joins your guild. My suggestion would be to disband the guild (or if you cannot bear to let go, transfer leadership to an alt).

2. Before you build a guild, ensure you have at least a nucleus of trusted friends whom you can count on to help lead it in your stead, even when there are periods where you have to take a break from game. I suggest you take a break from leading your guild, join a relatively active endgame guild and build your toon up as well as build a network of fellow players. When you're sure you're ready to start up a guild again, and have the resources and manpower to help kickstart things, then by all means go for it.

3. It's nice to get your guild on LB, but it should never be a focus when you start off, otherwise you'll make decisions that could affect your guild negatively. Recruiting "good" players in an attempt to boost your guild rank quickly leads to guild dramas and likely wasted attempts to keep egoistical and greedy people happy, something which I doubt you want to waste time and effort on. I agree with some people here who advise you to start slow, recruit players of a lower level first. These players mostly need help to advance in game and you will need to invest a lot of time in helping them. That's the life of a new GM as you will probably know. Higher level players are more likely to want to go for more established guilds in hopes of finding better running parties, so it will be hard to recruit those players. Your aim as Master of a new guild should be to build a foundation of loyal, active and enthusiastic players who will help you build your guild and be able to enjoy the game together. The LB part comes when you have succeeded in this aim.

4. Last point before I end my post: please ask yourseld if you are in this for the long run. Being guild master requires a large sacrifice of time and possibly game enjoyment in order to build and preserve your guild. It could be months before your guild becomes stable enough for you to start coasting and allowing the guild to run itself instead of you doing everything to keep it active and keep members happy. If you cannot foresee yourself consistently investing time and gold/plat unconditionally into your guild, then you might end up with another guild full of inactive players, and another huge disappointment and regret. Consider your choice carefully.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

If i was you ill start from zero by kicking all inactive player and start recruiting again

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oh I see. thanks