Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season 9 Leaderboard Banners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Default Season 9 Leaderboard Banners

Developers please check all leaderboard accounts before granting season 9 banners. It is known, shown and reported that there are many cheaters like dummy farmers and botters. Take your time giving out banners later after having checked them carefully. Please take care of the health of this game!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Reset the leaderboard for the new expansion or leaderboard only for cap player only to avoid that kind of cheat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    Reset the leaderboard for the new expansion or leaderboard only for cap player only to avoid that kind of cheat.
    And do u think only cap players cheat? Seen lots of twink players who surpassed end game players.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    And do u think only cap players cheat? Seen lots of twink players who surpassed end game players.

He's saying let only capped players be on LB. Won't solve most of the fundamental problems with the LB though
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    He's saying let only capped players be on LB. Won't solve most of the fundamental problems with the LB though
    I think sts needs an anti-cheat team if possible or if they have resources to do it, coz from what I've seen before from other games ive played or heard some of them died bcoz of botting macro etc...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice idea to make everyone poor!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

If they reset leaderboards there will be only dummy farmers left, ppl who worked so hard for their spot will lose interest in getting on lb again, also what about the flaggers/time runners/elite runners (the once u cant cheat on lb place) do they need a reset to? Imo thats the most unfair thing u can do to all the hard working ppl, an anti cheat team would be the only option for dummy farmers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    If they reset leaderboards there will be only dummy farmers left, ppl who worked so hard for their spot will lose interest in getting on lb again, also what about the flaggers/time runners/elite runners (the once u cant cheat on lb place) do they need a reset to? Imo thats the most unfair thing u can do to all the hard working ppl, an anti cheat team would be the only option for dummy farmers
    Unfortunately the bad apples have spoiled the whole bushel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

They definitely should do that; Totally supporting to check all ppl on leaderboards carefully b4 giving out banners else it is like supporting cheaters.
    We need party-option for raid! :P

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stricker20000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Are they (*flaggers*) do it in right way? Reset leaderboard is the only one way to bring peoples back to CTF, time runner, pve kill and etc. New peoples will have chances to compete with old players. My suggestion is reset leaderboard and only cap player that can participating in leaderboard, dummiers mostly looking an empty level zone to do what are they suppose to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Agree. Check all PvP players in lb who dummy farmed to get their spot. Usually they can be spotted with very high kdr ratio and number of kills with same toon (usually their dummy).
    Last edited by glendame; 10-02-2016 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

what about those started flagging since season 5 and finally make it to leaderboard this season?did u consider that?imo you people dont consider players in general,it was an envy for those who make it to the lb through hardwork and long patience,why dont you just do the samething and make it to lb even if it takes more season like what others do?godbless!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by additions View Post
    what about those started flagging since season 5 and finally make it to leaderboard this season?did u consider that?imo you people dont consider players in general,it was an envy for those who make it to the lb through hardwork and long patience,why dont you just do the samething and make it to lb even if it takes more season like what others do?godbless!
    Blame dummy farmers and macro users

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Sigh, i feel sorry to those people that worked hard just to be in lb if sts will reset it. Sigh. Why dont we just suggest to add something new in lb. I've seen some good suggestions before. I've been playing since season 3 and worked hard just to reach lb. I wasted a lot of pots and gold just for pve kills. If sts will reset the lb in season 10, then this season will be the last season for me.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    Sigh, i feel sorry to those people that worked hard just to be in lb if sts will reset it. Sigh. Why dont we just suggest to add something new in lb. I've seen some good suggestions before. I've been playing since season 3 and worked hard just to reach lb. I wasted a lot of pots and gold just for pve kills. If sts will reset the lb in season 10, then this season will be the last season for me.
    Reset wont help here anyways. For now there are plans to remove PvP leaderboard... But as always macro users destroy all fun. I was also about to get in lb top player :/ i gave up ATM and see how things going up. If you are in lb now don't give up. You'll have banner this season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    Your kdr stat will remain yours, only reset the leaderboard count. That leaderboard is like fixed board without doing cheat. With reset leaderboard every season, this may encourage new/old players to compete each others, maybe will bring CTF and some dead maps back live. If only cap player that participating in leaderboard, there is no empty level zone to dummying. Just my suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Are they (*flaggers*) do it in right way? Reset leaderboard is the only one way to bring peoples back to CTF, time runner, pve kill and etc. New peoples will have chances to compete with old players. My suggestion is reset leaderboard and only cap player that can participating in leaderboard, dummiers mostly looking an empty level zone to do what are they suppose to do.
    I dont see how flaggers can cheat on lb, even if they use a dummy to open rooms its still hard working and many hours of flagging, imo thats worth a place on lb, also if u reset lb i think sts needs to reset the kdr of the current lb players i would smash my phone if i had 2m+ pve kills and suddenly ur back at 0 and for time runners they still have the current equips they runned with so they will get on lb again because they are always the fastest..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I dont see how flaggers can cheat on lb, even if they use a dummy to open rooms its still hard working and many hours of flagging, imo thats worth a place on lb, also if u reset lb i think sts needs to reset the kdr of the current lb players i would smash my phone if i had 2m+ pve kills and suddenly ur back at 0 and for time runners they still have the current equips they runned with so they will get on lb again because they are always the fastest..
    Dummy killer also hard working by killing thousand times of dummy. Are they worth in lb too? AL CTF game is gonewrong.
    Only reset leaderboard count every season, the kdr stat will remain to players as their reward for their hard time. Some of innactive players still in leaderboard.
    At least some new time runners can try to compete with them, right?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Another one...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsAnnoying For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrsAnnoying View Post