Thread: Season 9 Leaderboard Banners

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    Reset the leaderboard for the new expansion or leaderboard only for cap player only to avoid that kind of cheat.
    If they reset leaderboards there will be only dummy farmers left, ppl who worked so hard for their spot will lose interest in getting on lb again, also what about the flaggers/time runners/elite runners (the once u cant cheat on lb place) do they need a reset to? Imo thats the most unfair thing u can do to all the hard working ppl, an anti cheat team would be the only option for dummy farmers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    If they reset leaderboards there will be only dummy farmers left, ppl who worked so hard for their spot will lose interest in getting on lb again, also what about the flaggers/time runners/elite runners (the once u cant cheat on lb place) do they need a reset to? Imo thats the most unfair thing u can do to all the hard working ppl, an anti cheat team would be the only option for dummy farmers
    Unfortunately the bad apples have spoiled the whole bushel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Are they (*flaggers*) do it in right way? Reset leaderboard is the only one way to bring peoples back to CTF, time runner, pve kill and etc. New peoples will have chances to compete with old players. My suggestion is reset leaderboard and only cap player that can participating in leaderboard, dummiers mostly looking an empty level zone to do what are they suppose to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Horme View Post
    Are they (*flaggers*) do it in right way? Reset leaderboard is the only one way to bring peoples back to CTF, time runner, pve kill and etc. New peoples will have chances to compete with old players. My suggestion is reset leaderboard and only cap player that can participating in leaderboard, dummiers mostly looking an empty level zone to do what are they suppose to do.
    I dont see how flaggers can cheat on lb, even if they use a dummy to open rooms its still hard working and many hours of flagging, imo thats worth a place on lb, also if u reset lb i think sts needs to reset the kdr of the current lb players i would smash my phone if i had 2m+ pve kills and suddenly ur back at 0 and for time runners they still have the current equips they runned with so they will get on lb again because they are always the fastest..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I dont see how flaggers can cheat on lb, even if they use a dummy to open rooms its still hard working and many hours of flagging, imo thats worth a place on lb, also if u reset lb i think sts needs to reset the kdr of the current lb players i would smash my phone if i had 2m+ pve kills and suddenly ur back at 0 and for time runners they still have the current equips they runned with so they will get on lb again because they are always the fastest..
    Dummy killer also hard working by killing thousand times of dummy. Are they worth in lb too? AL CTF game is gonewrong.
    Only reset leaderboard count every season, the kdr stat will remain to players as their reward for their hard time. Some of innactive players still in leaderboard.
    At least some new time runners can try to compete with them, right?