Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a thought I had, Would appreciate Dev Input.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd join you parth. Wait...

JakesLaidBack (officer): lvl61 Dexbird, lvl26 Operator
    Alts: PL: Mistermetoo, Twinkful SL: Obey, Balancer
    Shop: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...laid-back-shop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zerious View Post
    So then credibility is instant hype on an idea. Sounds about right. Basically brings people to think "So-and-so has this new ideea; their ideas are always good so I'll check this out". But either way, a good idea is a good idea no matter who you are. It's a psychological thing really. Just like "name-brand stuff is always better than generic brands" when in reality, there's more to it than that.
    If you look at real life, well, brand name stuff does tend to sell for a premium above what the costs of materials would suggest. Not to mention, for many products, there's a strong correlation between advertising budgets and sales. Correlation is not causation of course, but when you look for other variables ...

Either way, going back on topic, lets hope that this thread will be more noticed than mine was, which got no replies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Drawing a blank on what section to put this under, overwhelmed by fever to think. Lol.

Anyways, I realized that it is quite annoying when friends are in their guild hall and they want you to join. Thus, I was wondering if it could be made possible that Dev's could allow people to invite other people from different guilds temporarily, as I don't think Guild Halls have a capacity limit.

Suggestions, feedback? Comment below!
    I think it's a great idea to allow invited guests into the hall.

I do however think it's a good idea to make it obvious to all players in the hall that a guest is present; a warning light or similar (possibly also with # of guests present).
    In our guild hall we joke around and give each other a fair amount of crap that I’m sure some guests might not appreciate (all within reason of course) so some warning would be nice before someone is offended.
    I also feel a "block guests" button is advisable for those occasions when serious guild business is being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    I suggested the same thing a while back.

It never got anywhere.
    Definitely credit where credit is deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Haowesie View Post
    +1

I also wish there's a short cut to the guild halls, no biggie I'm just lazy walking along balefort Or instead of having "Continue" after the main log in, have the option to go to guild hall -- I know, not everyone belongs to a guild, but it would be nice to have
    yeah, been thinking of the same thing for a while now - it is time consuming ..... (and we all know I have no spare time at all! lol)
    Misdemeanour Lvl 65 Mage - GM of Chosen Elite
    Pocket Legends is a misdemeanour, the more I mis de meanour I get!