Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **Poll** Shared stable for your pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I'm also against it. Animancy is enough

I don't see any poll

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vvildfire For This Useful Post:

Epw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

This "poll" just pumped up my blood pressure. Really. You, guys, are came up with more and more ridiculous ideas like non sellable eggs. Dont you think that you already got enough opportunities in the last few events? I have a feeling like people want to achieve everything with zero input these days. Nonsense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epw View Post
    This "poll" just pumped up my blood pressure. Really. You, guys, are came up with more and more ridiculous ideas like non sellable eggs. Dont you think that you already got enough opportunities in the last few events? I have a feeling like people want to achieve everything with zero input these days. Nonsense.
    Easy there buddy, no need to get worked up. Getting upset doesn't help your side or opinion in this matter. Be constructive and explain your side instead of throwing insults around.
    Everyone is passionate about this topic and it is a major sore subject that has been brought up multiple times.
    However.....if arcane weapons were bound to a character that would make crate and weapon values go up as well right??? So shouldn't we be complaining that making weapons stashable is killing the weapon and crate market since players don't have to buy multiples of the same item for different characters?? You could apply this logic to every stashable item in the game.

There is some major sensitivity to pets in this game, lol. I could care less either way so I got nothing but love for all ya all!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thekragle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    Easy there buddy, no need to get worked up. Getting upset doesn't help your side or opinion in this matter. Be constructive and explain your side instead of throwing insults around.
    Everyone is passionate about this topic and it is a major sore subject that has been brought up multiple times.
    However.....if arcane weapons were bound to a character that would make crate and weapon values go up as well right??? So shouldn't we be complaining that making weapons stashable is killing the weapon and crate market since players don't have to buy multiples of the same item for different characters?? You could apply this logic to every stashable item in the game.

There is some major sensitivity to pets in this game, lol. I could care less either way so I got nothing but love for all ya all!
    I agree i am heated up, but there is a BIG difference between character bound - non sellable eggs vs shared stable eggs..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post

I couldn't see the relationship at all. If you are implying that making the eggs non-tradable but stashable has the same effect if weapons are made that way too, I disagree.

They want a shared stable so that multiple toons of different levels can use it. This will greatly decrease the burden of having to buy multiple ones, if you play different classes and/or different levels. I am against it by the way.

Weapon market is a different story. Making it untradable but stashable is pointless, unless you play the same class at the same levels or at least, the same level brackets. Why? Different classes need different weapon types. Different levels means low level toons wouldn't be able to equip the higher level weapons. As you would lose significant stats if you use a low level weapon on a high level toon. Which means you will always have to buy (or hunt considering it's supposed to be non-tradable) different weapons for different levels if you play multiple toons on different levels.

Making it this way will also kill the crate market. Crate openers continue to open crates even if they looted the stuff they need to sell them and make gold. Making weapons bound means they would stop opening crates once they get what they want. So, they wouldn't be buying more crates. And will just create a huge gap between f2p and p2p.

In addition, this will enrage people if you do not have a class specific loot guarantee. Remember when antignome amulets (which were bound to the account before) are just in Gold Heretic Chests and people are looting the wrong "type" for their class. You could see people complaining looting the Dex type amulet over and over again when they want the Int type. Chaos.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

I'm concern with the egg market too, but I'm more concern to other effects.
    1. I have almost completed my stable on my endgame toon, and at the same time kept limited pets opened for my twinks so its easy to change. If the stable were shared this means I will have to scroll a very long list just to get the pet I want on my twink, with this I can't do pet switching while fighting.
    2. Pet usage conflict, for example : In my endgame I want a Samael with its original AA and nightshade stat, so I can use its banish for PVE, this will conflict the Samael for PvP toon with a Nekro AA on it.

PS: I thought this is against forum ToS?
    Last edited by kinzmet; 10-05-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

For the good of the people yes

For the good of the game/economy no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    For the good of the people yes

For the good of the game/economy no
    the economy has been bad for years..really i dont see the issue...only for merchers that are against it. love the input ladies and gents. ..cinco said there would be a poll..but umm....yea lol. we all know how that goes.

things were millions..upon millions...remember the arcane ring ordeal..or should i say shard. but that was long ago..now look how much they are. but im just the observer here.

some of ya'lls question regarding the pets on twinks could be answered from my 1st post. the pet and twink cannot be higher then one another. JS

no need to get worked up my friends...just post constructively for all to read
    Last edited by octavos; 10-05-2016 at 09:36 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    the economy has been bad for years..really i dont see the issue...only for merchers that are against it.
    So just because it's bad you want to make it worse? Mkay...

things were millions..upon millions...remember the arcane ring ordeal..or should i say shard. but that was long ago..now look how much they are. but im just the observer here.
    You are correct. That is how the economy works. The newer the item, the more expensive it is , for the most part. For example, take an IPhone 6. 2 years ago they were approximately double what they were in price now. Yet no one is complaining. You can't complain that the egg market is already too low, and then complain that you can't buy the pets for more characters. If it's already destroyed, then you should have no problem buying the eggs.

some of ya'lls question regarding the pets on twinks could be answered from my 1st post.
    If you want to twink, buy the pet. If you don't, don't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazerdd View Post

You are correct. That is how the economy works. The newer the item, the more expensive it is , for the most part. For example, take an IPhone 6. 2 years ago they were approximately double what they were in price now. Yet no one is complaining. You can't complain that the egg market is already too low, and then complain that you can't buy the pets for more characters. If it's already destroyed, then you should have no problem buying the eggs.

+1, you just read my mind!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

the economy has been bad for years..really i dont see the issue...only for merchers that are against it. love the input ladies and gents. ..cinco said there would be a poll..but umm....yea lol. we all know how that goes.

some of ya'lls question regarding the pets on twinks could be answered from my 1st post. the pet and twink cannot be higher then one another. JS

no need to get worked up my friends...just post constructively for all to read
    They were only millions due to people plat farm the hell out of the game they were never meant to be that price. The reasons pets are so low atm are due to the event that granted people the chance to earn arcane/mythic pets for hard work not $$. Out with the old in with the new type of event. I'm not saying it's a bad idea but because it really isn't but in the bigger picture and for health of the game it's a risk that could prove not worthwhile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

it would be worse, if the whole trading center was gone JS. this helps avoid conflicts with many aspects of AL (so a new legends game..do this k ). not only that..more revenue for STS. im a marcher also..and have many things worth millions, but this is not for the money..its about the effort, i only like to buy things once..not 3-5 times.

its leveling them, and buying more for the alts. its a waist of time, and effort.

no, i just use a twink as an example..i have high lv alts..and really see my 2nd post lol.
    Last edited by octavos; 10-05-2016 at 10:27 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 by me for sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

As much as I wish this would happen, I don't see it being healthy for the game.
    If it was to happen, they would have to develop a new way to recycle eggs into something else if they were to retain any kind of value.
    e.g when Singe was originally needed to craft nekro.
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

[QUOTE=octavos;2595189]it would be worse, if the whole trading center was gone JS. this helps avoid conflicts with many aspects of AL (so a new legends game..do this k ). not only that..more revenue for STS. im a marcher also..and have many things worth millions, but this is not for the money..its about the effort, i only like to buy things once..not 3-5 times. {/QUOTE]

If pet prices are "gone", then you should have no problem buying them again. Especially since you are a mercher.

but this is not for the money..its about the effort, i only like to buy things once..not 3-5 times.
    There is a reason they sell eggs instead of pets. It starts a baby and you have to train it. The time spent on forums asking for "food stamps" could have already maxed a pet.

its leveling them, and buying more for the alts. its a waist of time, and effort.
    If you are referring to leveling them on a twink, that takes less than 20 mins... But for a high level alt, do you expect them to give you the level because you have it on another toon? That's the exact same thing as saying "I've capped one player, so I should be able to have an auto level to the cap on all my other toons". Again, not seeing the benefit other than a worse cs.

If you notice, the majority of people voting yes are new, yet the ones against are seasoned... Says something to me at least...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

There is a reason they sell eggs instead of pets. It starts a baby and you have to train it. The time spent on forums asking for "food stamps" could have already maxed a pet.
    do that for 3-5 alts (that are maxed level, and arcane pets on all)..and we will see how much time and effort that takes u ok. and reply to my post.

If you are referring to leveling them on a twink, that takes less than 20 mins... But for a high level alt, do you expect them to give you the level because you have it on another toon? That's the exact same thing as saying "I've capped one player, so I should be able to have an auto level to the cap on all my other toons". Again, not seeing the benefit other than a worse cs.
    omg, im..not...leveling a twink bud lol...but i would like my arcane pet on my twink..that i already leveled.

If you notice, the majority of people voting yes are new, yet the ones against are seasoned... Says something to me at least...
    this is why as new ideas are proposed, the seasoned players don't like it because it messes the flow of the profit.
    instead of enjoying a beneficial mechanic for many players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Pet animancy is good enough for the player base.

Poll vote : NO for shared stable/re-egging.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 10-05-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I would say NO.

After egg zavier event egg market already crashed, all arcanes r pretty cheap nw. Moreover with egg animacy u jst need to open 1-2 eggs nd slot their hb nd aa.

What sts can do is to make egg unslotting free, instead of the 5 tokens needed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Without a doubt NO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

What about this you can get an option to pick your car to share his/her stable then swaping to a twink in the stable you will get a drop down that say

:Beiaraban's stable(main)
    :nimpth's stable(twink)

Now if i use my nekro's pet fron beia on nimpth all the eggs sloted into nekro will not count for my twink and if the players level is abouve 20 the pets level will be players level-10
    So then the player will still need to buy the 3 eggs he need (body aa and stats) to build his pet on the twink the only resson somone would buy a arcane pet for a twink is to pvp and if u wane do the grimm/mm/nekro combo u will still need to buy all of theam since u cant use the one on your main?
    Sorry bid hard to exsplain what i mean hope u catch what i mean sorry for any gramer mestakes!!
    This is plainly just a segston!