Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Banished Amulet portal spawn rate buffed?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Angry Banished Amulet portal spawn rate buffed?

Can we please get some transparency regarding this nonexistent portal? We've been going at it straight for months and tonight after said buff we tried with a 4 lix party killing the boss over and over with no portal. You're looking at an entire season of farming when the set still mattered and not one person that I know of has looted it. None of the regular elite players I've spoken to have it or seen it and it's the last piece for many people and we're already at another season.

I was expecting it to be like an Arcane Deary portal rarity tonight with 4 dimensional lix going at the same time, but obviously we're not feeling it at all since it's still zero to us. So what did you do? 0.001% changed to 0.002%? We want to just be done with the quest. There's little to no incentive to be running a 2 season old map for an equipment piece that's also 1 season old. Worse when we don't even know what the rates are.

Whatever drop rate it was and is currently secretly buffed to, there's still 0 drops in the last two weeks and I'm positive that not everyone has stopped running, but rather a fault of the rate being unreasonable or an actual bug. It's just not right how there's not one player in the entire game to not have a complete set when the season is already done with. This has never happened in the history of AL before and I've been running elites since 2012. No matter how rare something was like the arcane maul once was, you'd see at least one player rocking it a few weeks in.

At this point I suggest just making it a 25% spawn rate and 100% in a party of 4 for completion sake.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 10-07-2016 at 06:44 AM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post: