Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
When I said "with eliteS" I also meant that. I didn't mean going hybrid with one elite.
Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post
and here you clearly see at 71 you have plenty of attributes to be able to equip str and dex
obviously you cant have them both at the same time because this is the first cap that you have been able to to have 2 slots(excluding vanities and rings) filled with elites at the same time
actually just realized I was totally wrong you totally could be hybrid at 71 with non-vanity black dragon and a 71 elite since all 71 elites req 163 of whichever stat

str gear with esb, yes pls

As for L80 screenies you posted is just some variants out there with negligible base requirements whearas what I meant was - you don't need more base point requirement if you wanna wear elite rather than pink version for example sentinel pink & elite has the same requirement.
Get your facts right before arguing here. There's no difference of base point requirement between pink to elite to so called "improved elites" there's only small difference between helm to armor/wep etc and that's even not
if only I could get my facts right on this one
I was incorrect on the pinks i had been comparing a L77 so i mistook the stats for being lower, pinks are basically trash this cap anyways though, elites are essentially the pinks now

You can't say with this variant that it is a concept already implemented. Whearas the whole purpose IS TO REFRAIN PLAYERS FROM EQUIPING MIX GEAR & go pure TO AN EXTENT (not totally pure but close to pure) and if you can understand this, you'll know that this concept is not implemented at all but in past.
I really disagree thats one of the great things about PL mixing and matching class gear, unlike the SL or AL where gear is almost totally class specific, theres so much customization available to PL builds