Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The End of my Pocket Legends career (+giveaway!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I should when becuase it would change my whole pl experience. Right now I have no money and it would help me out a lot. It would be awsome if u pick me to win something honestly i have gotten bored of pl becuase I'm broke if I win it would complete me and make my day

Thefirehawk lvl 54 archer
    Last edited by thefirehawk; 09-26-2011 at 07:23 PM.
    thefirehawk level 60 dex bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Why I should at least be considered, please read

I would be honored to receive any of the mentioned prizes. Why do I deserve it? I've played this game for well over a year and I've always loved it... however I've never really caught a break... I've always played fair and by the rules, however I own less than 300K and I can only afford mediocre gear for my characters... any of the 4 prizes your offering would help me catch a huge break, and id be overwhelming enjoyed. I can't really afford plat right now, and this game is a nice break from reality, although recently I've been forced into considering quitting because ever since I've played I've been the guy getting conned or getting bad deals... if I got ANY of the prizes I could stay out of the market for awhile because id have enough gold to afford all the gear ill need for a long time... from one player to another, I really need this.. although I never get big breaks so I really doubt ill win anything and this probably will never even reach you... well thanks if you consider me for a prize and thanks if you even read this... have a good day...

-Oenonaus/Theocules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hate to see a end gamer go since i just got there and having fun i wish i could have played with alot of the older guys. But i feel ya man it comes and goes with games. Former wow head here lol. But i would put ya stuff to great use and honor ya memory and it will be here when ya come back caise eventually we always do haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Like I said bro I'm poor on game I have like 5k so any amount would help I'm not tryin to be greedy but it's always sad to see people go I've had a couple friends quit even ones who showed me lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

You know Night, i don't know you at all, nor do you know me, but already i'm quite sad to see such a great person leaving our community, but there comes a point in ones life when they realize some things come to an end, and others begin and thrive. I hope i can share the same honor as Parth and everybody else who has been able to share their time with you, in SL one day. I love the fact that you want to give all of your stuff away to better the community, BUT i urge you to keep your gear and money, as my few friends in this game can attest to, i don't play a whole lot, but when i do, and when i play actively, i have a ton of fun, whether its bugging Parth or trying to talk to some french dude i met the other day, or doing runs with my guild, once a month or once every hour, i still have fun. Everybody needs a break, so take one, keep your stuff, and come back and play with us again when you regain your interest <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hey Nightarcher,

Glad your enjoying SL so much you feel the need to reduce ur PL time down to a minimum. Have fun and stay in touch.

I'm not interested in ya money but if you want your set to go to a good home. I can make sure trustworthy multiple toons get good use out of it. Also as soon as STS implement shared stashes for loaning/retrieving items it'll be loaned out to whoever needs it.

See ya in SL....
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Sad to see you go....
    I really need some moeny or a set for when I get level 60 to make a level 60 demonic set....

As I said before its sad to see you go and the PL community will miss you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey, i'm a regular pvp'r. I am in the guild called "chicken INvasion". I farmed a couple of glyph items. This allowed me to create a profit of 2.2 mil. I used this 2.2 mil to purchase some glyph armor for my int/str mage. Sadly, this overwhelming amount of gold in cs was not enough for me to purchase a big top or storgman's set. I now have strongman's armor, shield and helm. I am missing the mace. I will be entering the official ctf tourney this week with a team from chicken invasion and a complete set would help ease my learning curve. Plus, if you choose me for your glyph set, I promise to pass on my fortunes to another poor soul by giving them my unused glyph items ^.^ . Thanks, hypr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The reason i wish to win is because i have been scammed so many times recently so i wish to get back on my feet... although i probably am not the 1st choice really, i still ask to choose me, but im pretty sure there r mor ppl that deserve it mor tho.... also i think might have seenu around before, so sad to see u go, and i really respect what ur doing here

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I would be really happy if I won because I lost about 3 million gold buying glyph items.
    O Hai Der

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I joined Pl around May with my first char Typholsion. I need money because i never really had a high char.
    The most i had was lvl 44 before deleting. I never had anything more than 40k.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

D: you're leaving pl? nuu
    I should get all your items cause i said so. D:<

I'm not entering this contest btw lol, I'm sure there's others who need them more than me
    take care bro! guess I'll be seeing you around sl haha. *cough, have you added me?: Hellcharger

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Ill be honest i've never heard of you or seen you in game. I actually began playing an exact year after you did. If you gave me that glyph set I would be in your debt (really i'd die for you!!!!! ingame of course) But if not then a runner up position would allow me to fund my guild contests (so far i've held 3 contests and i'm already low on funds lol) I wish you luck on SL and maybe i'll see you there

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Because my birthday is tomorrow. I'm accepting monetary gifts of $100+ lmao and also because I managed to get from 1-60 in a little less than 2 months without platinum elixers. And I also want to buy a glyph wand and hood lol HELP ME! THNX IGN: Saool Int Mage level 60

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I dont really want ur stuff just sad to see a fellow player go hope u had tons of fun on ur quests and good luck finding an honest person to give away to enjoy life mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey nick i think i deserve sone
    Money because ive been working really hard lately and im only lvl 43 so it would help me out alot if i was to win! I would be using the money for pots and new sets!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

hello, i dont know you but from your posts its sounds like your pretty legit, i wish i had the chance to run with you in this game
    your going away reminds me of a good friend who quit just the other day...he was the person who was kind enough to give me a little jump start into this game by showing me how to do things and by giving me some purple items xD

i wish you the best of luck in SL

Quote Originally Posted by Nightarcher View Post
    A huge thank you to everyone who has made my PL experience quite enjoyable! Feel free to hit me up with a friend request in SL. I want to spend less time overall playing in-depth iPhone games, and I feel I'm in a good place in PL. Long live the witch hat!

God bless,
    --Night
    I would like a prize so that I too could spend less time on iPhone games since any prize would mean I wouldnt have to farm as much :P

in all seriousness though, may God bless you in real life in whatever endeavors you may take

- Eznite
    Last edited by AdinoEznite; 09-26-2011 at 02:14 AM.
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I'd like to see nightarchers face when he sees he has to read all these posts hahaha
    good luck all!

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I theenk thet i shuoold get it. Um de hur de hur de hur.... VHY?!? Guud qooesshun!

Vell it vunt ectooelly be-a me-a vhu veell get it (vell meybe-a a beet ooff it) boot i vuoold leeke-a tu meke-a un evesume-a cuntest und zeese-a vuoold be-a greet preezes fur it!

It shell be-a a CONTEST, heres zee descreepshun:
    Lfl 21 pfp cuntest (bureeng reeght? BOoT iferyune-a hes tu cume-a in redeecuooluoos luukeeng ooootffeet veet etleest oone-a item frum str, dex, und int. Um de hur de hur de hur. SOOoND GOOD?

Sed tu see-a yuoo gu, boot ill see-a yuoo in Ster Legends!

Ooh und iff yuoo cun reed ell thet zeen. Bork bork bork!.. im fery impressed! - Swedish Chef

And if you thought that was bad? Qwick Hewe to see aww of the page spoken in the wowds of the swedish chef! - Elmer Fudd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Liquidate!