Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mage pvp at 61

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default mage pvp at 61

not to rehash old arguments,but mage PvP at 61,is essentially being target practice for rogues,because after the initial shield invincibility, it's over for a mage and I have 3400 armour,and 6100 health, now I know so many people will have various uninformed opinions as to why rogues with nearly 4000 armour,2100 damage, 2300 dps can kill me,but the fact is,if they have nekro,a mage has no chance,because nekro shield for mage,doesn't even last one shot and mage is dead,we are back to rogue legends again, you made a argument when u took rogues armour away last time,that they where never meant to be that tanky,now they are 2x that,with DPS that allows them to do damage so fast, mages are just free kills,you say you worked hard to mage PvP more balanced,now you thrown all that away, rogues rule,PvP,at least from a mages point of view,if this wasn't intended to happen,then please take a look like you did when blood beach was introduced.
    Some clarification would be very appreciated, not meaning to cause the inevitable backlash by rogues again, but mages have no place on PvP anymore

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thegame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

The season just started, give it time and we will see later.
    Maybe when mythic gear come balance will happen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Last season it was buff rogue threads daily please don't tell me it's gonna be anther Nerf this buff that kind of season again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

There's nothing wrong with PvP.

Isn't that sentiment most mages shared last season?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

From what I gathered from the majority of the mage community on the forums. "PvP is fine".
    Last edited by Perceval; 10-17-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

if it's fine then you all should have no complaint about sts monitoring it then would you all and I guess mages in the game isn't count ,huh,just ones you talk too in forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    if it's fine then you all should have no complaint about sts monitoring it then would you all and I guess mages in the game isn't count ,huh,just ones you talk too in forums
    Well I can't read minds so it makes more sense to place those that voice their opinions on these forums as the voice of that community since those in-game aren't willing to do so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Sorry mate, but PvP is fine. There's nothing wrong, whatsoever. Perhaps, there are some strategies you are not trying? I'm having no difficulty on my mage! In fact, I have videos of my sorcerer on YouTube if you'd like to check them out.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

It's always like this with PvP: Rogues are weak? WE NEED BUFF!!!, Mages are weak? WE NEED BUFF!!!, Warriors are weak? WE NEED BUFF!!!

Give it some time, the season just started like Saud said earlier.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KnowledgeFTW For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Accalia will wreck you all
    ¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ 6FLAIR9 `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
    `'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸ ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´
    Shlt, you discovered my secret

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Zeus your videos are out-dated, new weapons and armors are out now, if u didn't notice.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to omgcrit For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Where y'all mages been when rogues needed support to even be a single PART of clash, not arranged where it was like -> ok we gonna use rogues.
    Mages had place in ctf or tdm for whole last season and NO ONE beside rogues was begging to balance pvp to make rogues available to play against mage stacks. We either had to leave to give spot to another mage or was asking enemy team to let any other rogue in. I can give you names of just FEW rogues who could handle the clash against tanks and mages only.
    I didn't complain whole season where rogues got their crit, damage, armor taken off. If you play smart you won't even complain about PVP balance because IT IS the job of DEVs where the changes should be placed right?
    Get yourself geared, practice stuff and then walk into pvp rooms. I see lots of people who are normally doing pve daily (trust me I can show you the difference if someone is doing pve or pvp daily) and these guys can't handle pvp reality crying over people who are using "noob speed sets" or getting called as "noobs with gears"

Excuse me?
    If you are sure you wanna do pvp at any level make yourself SURE that you have a specified build and gears for it and just have fun. Instead of getting owned few times in single room which probably caused a thread like this to the end up like "omg rogues are too op"
    If you are using gears that are introduced into game your mission is to aquire some points of knowledge how to use them right? Practice,practice and practice.

According to Zeus, he clearly proved fact how does mage work (hit keyboard with head, spam auto and just turn shields on) and every rogue was dying no matter what build rogue would use.

CLARIFICATION:
    STOP making pointless threads like these, with numerous arguments about "this is too op, that is too op, this is too weak and that is too weak" and focus on your own game and find your mistakes in your own playstyle.
    I'm pretty sure you will find yourself more acknowledged if you just can keep up with PVP changes.

Thanks for reading.
    (Tl;dr)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

the only thing pointless about this thread is your cryfest over rogues last season,it makes no sense to say rogues where not wanted in tdm last season so it's only fair mages are the target this season,as of no one else's right to play fairly matters because last season sucked for you.
    To bad we are playing now and not last season, let all mages get farmed this season because you feel jilted about last season, as if we have no right to a fair game we spend time and money on.
    But everyone who play's mage knows why you are so adamant sts not take a fair look at 61 PvP stats,because rogues are tanks with the most damage and crit on the the game, I don't want your baseless comments made by emotion without the benefit of intellect, all I am asking is for sts to objectively look at the 61 PvP kdr of the classes and I bet they will see the same thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

idk about you , but i went in to try lvl61 pvp with LVL56 armor and still managed to get more kills than deaths for a couple rounds , but it was hard ( probably cuz im lacking the 1.5k armor bonus from the new armors XD )

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

go duel a 61lvl rogue then come back honestly with the results

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

it makes no sense to say rogues where not wanted in tdm last season
    Truth. I dont know about "organised" clashes but if you have no party and just go in random PVP in last season you could see AT LEAST 1/3 players are playing rogue AND they invested big golds in speedsets, immo weaps etc.

So if people played that class so much and spent so much golds theres no point in saying rogue was useless.

And last but not least, im not trying to protect mages or anyone else, im a ROGUE too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

the only thing pointless about this thread is your cryfest over rogues last season,it makes no sense to say rogues where not wanted in tdm last season so it's only fair mages are the target this season,as of no one else's right to play fairly matters because last season sucked for you.
    To bad we are playing now and not last season, let all mages get farmed this season because you feel jilted about last season, as if we have no right to a fair game we spend time and money on.
    1). This thread is a cryfest.
    2). "Last season" sucked for a lot of people (look up some threads for clarification).
    3). jilt:
    ;verb;
    past tense: jilted; past participle: jilted
    suddenly reject or abandon (a lover).
    "he was jilted at the altar by his bride-to-be"
    synonyms: leave, walk out on, throw over, finish with, break up with, reject, cast aside;
    4). Learn to play your class.
    5). Enjoy your self proclaimed "rogue legends".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Good bye ma lovaaa

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

So which is it?
    - You're not doing enough damage? (Rogues job).

- You're not tanky enough? (Warriors job).

Sorry mate, you can't have it all.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 10-18-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Bwahaha all the rogues and the one tank that cried all last season doing the same oh well.
    And it's all the same ones that cried about balance. As I said it last season I'll say it again you guys didn't want balance you wanted rogues to dominate again and got your wish grats guys

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post: