Thread: All we need is to have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default All we need is to have fun

First, i would like to commend the devs team for their relentless effort to always create something new into this game. The expansion is by far the most unique & rewarding content we have.

But my concern really is regarding the halloween event which surprisingly has too many surprises. Or was it really intended?

First, removing of level 61 pinks in the twilight crates. As confirmed in the post, It was intended to be removed for reason we certainly do not know.
    Second, I read so many post regarding low drop rate of energy essences. I have experienced so many events in the past & this is the only event wherein players complain for a relatively low drop rate. About 1 ess per 3-5 runs even in tombs? Not fun.
    Third, requirement of 3 massive cryo to craft 1 event lock? Well this is something new. But is it fun?

We know vanities are very cool & many players love it, not including myself cause im not really into dress up game. But these new changes into this game takes out the fun in running this event. I hope STS can fix it soon. before its too late.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Energy rate is fine I farmed 40 in an HR and a half

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Energy rate is fine I farmed 40 in an HR and a half
    gz 40 in 1hr & half run :0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loyti View Post
    First, i would like to commend the devs team for their relentless effort to always create something new into this game. The expansion is by far the most unique & rewarding content we have.

But my concern really is regarding the halloween event which surprisingly has too many surprises. Or was it really intended?

First, removing of level 61 pinks in the twilight crates. As confirmed in the post, It was intended to be removed for reason we certainly do not know.
    Second, I read so many post regarding low drop rate of energy essences. I have experienced so many events in the past & this is the only event wherein players complain for a relatively low drop rate. About 1 ess per 3-5 runs even in tombs? Not fun.
    Third, requirement of 3 massive cryo to craft 1 event lock? Well this is something new. But is it fun?

We know vanities are very cool & many players love it, not including myself cause im not really into dress up game. But these new changes into this game takes out the fun in running this event. I hope STS can fix it soon. before its too late.
    If you've "experienced so many events in the past" then you would know that every single time energy is involved people complain about the drop rate..this is nothing new.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shanerry View Post
    gz 40 in 1hr & half run :0
    Where?! I can't find more than 1 every few runs or 1 per run if I solo, but that takes twice as long...

Something has to be liked to be valuable...
    But to be loved you have to be PRICELESS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by yeldarbroz View Post
    Where?! I can't find more than 1 every few runs or 1 per run if I solo, but that takes twice as long...
    Same .-.
    /11