Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bounty Hunting... After other players?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
    Well silent fighting in pve levels isnt a good idea in my opinion. Like canonical said, imagine ur about to kill the guardian and u have a bounty on your head and then suddenly u get killed by the person and the guardian regenerates hp when he had like 1. This can easily be resolved by putting an "OPEN BOUNTY" meaning that someone can put a bounty on your head. If it says "CLOSED BOUNTY" or something like that then no1 can put a bounty on your head. So you can put Closed bounty when you are grinding or going after the miner dude in delta 7 so u wont die and then u can put open bounty on and then you are available to be put a bounty on. Also it can be like the friend system. Someone can send you a request for a bounty on your head and if you accept you get the fail fee like silent suggested and then it motivates you to try and not get found. Again I really hope that they impiment pvp bounty hunting into SL. That would perfect the game.
    That's what I thought Canon had said as well. But to bring this slightly back to the beginning, the idea was to make better use of the Bounty Terminal in town. A player would have to make a deposit at the bounty terminal to create a bounty on themselves. It could for any amount. It could even be an item. If they chose to take the bounty off they could close it like a sale on auction. And if a player manages to fill the bounty they could come to the terminal to pick up the reward.

I think similarly to your idea if some one had a bounty on them and some one wanted to claim the bounty, an indicator would pop up at top right of the screen. Then once a level was finished or the player thought it was a good time to accept the challenge he could click the request. Have a 5 mins cool down on the request so that if your at the beginning a level you have time to finish. And also by making the cool down five minutes it holds your spot for the challenge. It would be quite annoying to see a bounty player first and then have some one show up at final kill and steal your spot.
    Last edited by Fac3bon3s; 09-26-2011 at 07:33 AM.
    Facebones & Dethklock are proud members of Vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think you have it perfected right here fac3.

SL Characters: Blakout Lvl 25 commando | Kaosbane lvl 17 operative | Kaosreaper lvl 10 engineer
    PL Characters: Kaotiik Lvl 20 archer | Chaosdood lvl 18 warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yes yes yes!!!!!I can now set a bounty against Samhayne!Lol this would be great and it would bring up a new leader board:Bountys collected,Bountys failed,Bountys quit!
    Proud reaper of The Dead Society

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesharp View Post
    Yes yes yes!!!!!I can now set a bounty against Samhayne!Lol this would be great and it would bring up a new leader board:Bountys collected,Bountys failed,Bountys quit!
    I can't imagine the price on devs heads!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This could definitely be a nice addition to the pvp system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To add on to what I said before you can add this idea to yours- make it so you can do 3v3 and 5v5 but for guilds this will make or some nice competition to the game and keep it interesting!