Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.3 Content Update (69790)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Omg! Nice update! Ive been playing sl recently and ive completed my 3 lvl 30 chars. need to run lvl up 61! Really thany you dev! I think old players who really did the 80k exp points to reach lvl 56 deserve this! I thought my 3 crowns were just thrash items! They also overlayed my chars faces always seen even if i put other vanity helm nice nice! Now go go 61! Hope i can balance my social work personal life with spacetime studio game! More power devs! need to pay you back through elixirs and i also need save time. Any charm points! enjoy to all!

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Ummm... You just ruined the game for iPad! U can't walk and talk anymore!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vinshta:427196
    I find it idiotic that if you can't sell your legendary items,and decide to liquidate them, you get only 23-30 or so gold for a lvl 30! The chance of getting legendary is the lowest chance, so why not make it at LEAST 1k or even 500 gold. Since I am a mate I feel it is my duty to say that half of the spells are COMPLETELY useless. Nighmare- only a 6m range so you have to be practically kissing the enemies. The same goes for ice storm. For Weakness, ressurect, and blessing of vitality doesn't matter for two reasons; the enemy dies within 5 seconds and if you're doing your job right, you don't even need them! We need more damage spells' and the freezes need to actually freeze ( immobilize) the enemy!
    1. There is an auction house that can get you alot more than 1k for most legendary items.

2. 6m range is fine if you have a good bear with you. (Beckon, aggro)

3. Every PvE mage needs revive, one that doesn't have it is not a team player. All you do by not casting buffs is costing the rest of the team a small fortune in potions.

4. An enchantresses ice spells do have a CHANCE of freezing the mobs. Some bosses tend to not be freezable/stunnable.

In closing, a good mage will make use of all of these skills, and IMO, the only one i don't use is mana shield. I hope this info puts you at ease.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoACake View Post
    Ok this is the poorest update I have ever seen in my playing of this game. U guys need to undo everything because.why the heck are we supposed edit to chat. And the layout is poor too change everything back the way it was or you will lose lots of players for sure.

Hmmmm yeah I was a bit confused at first too. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to chat to friends and guildies so I used the "edit to chat" as you apparently have.

All you need to do is tap on the chat box, not the speech bubble, at the top of the screen and your keyboard should (theoretically) automatically pop up.

...et voila!
    Misdemeanour Lvl 65 Mage - GM of Chosen Elite
    Pocket Legends is a misdemeanour, the more I mis de meanour I get!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoACake View Post
    Ok this is the poorest update I have ever seen in my playing of this game. U guys need to undo everything because.why the heck are we supposed edit to chat. And the layout is poor too change everything back the way it was or you will lose lots of players for sure.
    Disagree. And if i'm the only one who continues to play after this update, then i'll just have to be the only one playing. Loads of players I doubt. I think it's more realistic to say that loads of players will just adapt and continue on playing this fun game. It's not that confusing. It's actually easier in my opinion.
    PL - Navygreen
    AL - Viicks (me), Littlesis (my sis)