Thread: 100 dailies and 1000 Balanced token Limit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default 100 dailies and 1000 Balanced token Limit

So the new expansion the token limit is just 1000 ... i mean now i got 900 tokens.. so after 100 run . I will get max limit so should i just log in every day to do 2 out of 100 dailies and leave the game ? i mean the only reason i run to begin with is just to collect tokens.

what's the point to rank up if you can't collect any more tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

1+ why is there a limit?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Im rapidly approaching the coin limit myself ... Lightbearer 58k mob kills 825 coins.
    My game progression will shortly stop when stage three starts and proof of Disciple purchased 150 coins, and badge of honoured order 150 coins is available.

Then in order for proof of balance lightbearer (300 coins) and exemplary order badge (300 coins) and the armour set at 1600 coins to be available we need to reach stage four, which will be a few months away.
    Then exalted rank is also available at stage four for which we need thousands of coins for all the weapons and gear and badges etc etc etc.

I think it would help if proof of balance Disciple was available now at stage two instead of stage three.
    And thus proof of balance Lightbearer was available at stage three instead of stage four ... ie in a few weeks.
    And then proof of balance exalted remains at stage four as it is currently.

Spreading lightbearer and exalted out a little will help us keep ranking up killing mobs, and allow us to spend the coins we have gathered more usefully as we progress through the ranks rather than capping our coin inv at 1000 now, or in a few weeks and being stuck between stages three and four.

Stage three is empty at the minute ..... and stage four requires thousands and thousands of coins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I always buy the order jewel recipe everytime i'm maxed out
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthplague View Post
    I always buy the order jewel recipe everytime i'm maxed out
    I want not buy this recipes. For me this order jeweils useless. I waste not token over token for some dmgpoints. Iam srry, but when a cryogem me give 15dmg more for what should i waste token when the highest orderjewel me not give so much? And in this bronzecoffer only things i can loot in hundreds from maps.
    I spare tokens for buy the orders and badges and later hopefully the wep.I see no really a need for tokenlimit. I only can see, when i reach 1k i have to buy something from vendor that i not want or i play not new maps. Or i can do like some pple atm and leave map before boss. But this is against my thinking of teamplay. Leaving Team cause tokens full for me no sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eleasah View Post
    I want not buy this recipes. For me this order jeweils useless. I waste not token over token for some dmgpoints. Iam srry, but when a cryogem me give 15dmg more for what should i waste token when the highest orderjewel me not give so much? And in this bronzecoffer only things i can loot in hundreds from maps.
    I spare tokens for buy the orders and badges and later hopefully the wep.I see no really a need for tokenlimit. I only can see, when i reach 1k i have to buy something from vendor that i not want or i play not new maps. Or i can do like some pple atm and leave map before boss. But this is against my thinking of teamplay. Leaving Team cause tokens full for me no sense.
    Cryo buff gives you only 2 dmg buff. Keep in mind too that numerical damage buffs are stackable unlike % dmg which is not. So the more order jewels u have, the better the base dmg you will have. And this will be highly useful when u reach the deeper level of mausoleum. Ofc now everyone wouldn't think that much bcause we are still lacking in motion in terms of progression on the map stages.

However, i do still agree that we need an increase in token limits and hopefully by the time when the stage 3 and above are available, they'd implement this as new items that are available from those stages are blatantly token sinks.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eleasah View Post
    Spending token on something to make way for new token gains is far better than killing boss and doing dailies and not gain token when maxed
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >