Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think it requires too many points to rank up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default I think it requires too many points to rank up

Ok is it me or am I the only one that probably would take at least 5 months to get to Lightbearer elite and up ? I know it's like 105k+ for Lightbearer elite and up. But why so much , its gonna take me ages to get there , and whoever got there congratulations because that's mentally toughness right there . Takes a lot of time and dedication to achieve that . But anyone else ?

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Justg; 10-27-2016 at 10:24 AM. Reason: more accurate title

You need to ask me to make your Recipes .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Recipe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

yes ... takes too much time .. i played 1-2 hr sometime 3-4 hr everyday after work and going to complete only to "Advocate"... draggy rank systems i like it but the points require is just simply for people that stay at home most time and dont work nor go out..
    Last edited by will0; 10-26-2016 at 09:21 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Its like a job. 8 hours a day . 5 days a week .
    yap if you do a job playing those new maps then you gonna get up to the top tier in 6 months. I assume.

Anyways that's my personal thought. No sarcasm no complaints.

Another thing I wonder if someone got those mythic sets. Are those tradeable? Can a player who doesn't have those ranks buy it and use it?

I am happy for the players who got plenty time to farm tokens and don't get bored with running same map again and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

After 6months another expansion and please make it personal goal hope u understand sts thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Recipe View Post
    Ok is it me or am I the only one that probably would take at least 5 months to get to Lightbearer elite and up ? I know it's like 105k+ for Lightbearer elite and up. But why so much , its gonna take me ages to get there , and whoever got there congratulations because that's mentally toughness right there . Takes a lot of time and dedication to achieve that . But anyone else ?

I feel your pain but within the first two days i got 2 ranks im now advocate only 5k away from disciple

You can get 2-5k points in a day (not 24hours) i go for 2k min ea day so if right ill will have that rank you say in 3months...

But tbh i highly doubt it as its very boring loot suck white item at maus everytime even reroll..... graveyard best loot atm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Don't worry, by the ways things are progressing, we'll probably need another month for stage 3 and probably another month or 2 for stage 4.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

It takes time but at least it's very hard goal which I like.
    I actually hope if there double points after 2 month xD
    We need 2x points *but not for now*

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Try to grind token, jack, energies, bars, points etc in there. You will ranking up fast without you know. Good luck 😉

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Ok is it me or am I the only one that probably would take at least 5 months to get to Lightbearer elite and up ?
    Good thing it will take that long, since I'm sure it will be more than 5 months until the next expansion. If it were only to take one month, then we would all become bored very fast once we got there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Good thing it will take that long, since I'm sure it will be more than 5 months until the next expansion. If it were only to take one month, then we would all become bored very fast once we got there.
    Agree with this. Some people have demonstrated that it is possible to achieve a high rank in a short period of time. Maybe they're no-lifing their way through Graveyard for hours on end every day just to reach the ranks quickly. But they should be "rewarded" for choosing a game over real life, right?

What I'm trying to say is, that for once the best things in game don't come easy. For once there's a huge amount of work involved. People have to actually work to progress in this game, not just throw money at it and instantly get what they want. People who choose to spend endless amounts of time in game should get their due recompense, which in this case is the rank they aim for. It shouldn't be that easy that everyone can get Elite Lightbearer in 1 month or something. What's the challenge then?

I have a life too, a busy one in fact. I work 80-hour weeks as a doctor and am the sole breadwinner in the family. I spend maybe 2-3 hours a day or slightly more now in game and I am currently at Disciple rank. I'm not complaining, because there is a goal to reach. I haven't done it out of pace with the stage progression so it's perfectly fine that I'm not at Elite Lightbearer rank yet. People should remember that the expansion slowly unfolds as we progress through the stages and even if you're Elite Lightbearer now there is no reward other than a nice buff in the Somberholt maps and a banner. Just keep playing the game as u normally do.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    Agree with this. Some people have demonstrated that it is possible to achieve a high rank in a short period of time. Maybe they're no-lifing their way through Graveyard for hours on end every day just to reach the ranks quickly. But they should be "rewarded" for choosing a game over real life, right?

What I'm trying to say is, that for once the best things in game don't come easy. For once there's a huge amount of work involved. People have to actually work to progress in this game, not just throw money at it and instantly get what they want. People who choose to spend endless amounts of time in game should get their due recompense, which in this case is the rank they aim for. It shouldn't be that easy that everyone can get Elite Lightbearer in 1 month or something. What's the challenge then?

I have a life too, a busy one in fact. I work 80-hour weeks as a doctor and am the sole breadwinner in the family. I spend maybe 2-3 hours a day or slightly more now in game and I am currently at Disciple rank. I'm not complaining, because there is a goal to reach. I haven't done it out of pace with the stage progression so it's perfectly fine that I'm not at Elite Lightbearer rank yet. People should remember that the expansion slowly unfolds as we progress through the stages and even if you're Elite Lightbearer now there is no reward other than a nice buff in the Somberholt maps and a banner. Just keep playing the game as u normally do.
    If they reach elite Lighter rank for 4-6 months. Sts will come out other map and expansion.xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes need new full epic gear for first rank reward, legendary for higer rank better tier legendary full equip for next rank, that maybe will add happy grind for us in new map

Sent from my SM-J105F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post

Well said
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

omg, its not hard to level up now a days...its pretty darn simple...not like before..that's why i disappeared...capping with tons of XP just was a major issue for me.

im almost lv 61..and im enjoying AL more then ever.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

All is peace and love! xD
    Last edited by Hercules; 10-27-2016 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Loading...

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

If several people reached the limits already I think it's obtainable. Personally, I'm just going to take my time. I'm currently at 10k and not bothered one bit. I think it's a "fair" expansion so far, hard work should be rewarded. Congrats to those that reached elite lightbearer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Good job sts, you guys should make it harder.
    Go hard or go home.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Well, it might be a bit too many points indeed... However imo the main problem is that the mausoleum maps are not really rewarding. If that does not change I don#t even see myself reaching disciple tier. I am currently at 12.5 k points and running graveyard has become unbearable to me. It is almost impossible to find a pt for the mausoleum and there are absolutely no pugs in there.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Well, it might be a bit too many points indeed... However imo the main problem is that the mausoleum maps are not really rewarding. If that does not change I don#t even see myself reaching disciple tier. I am currently at 12.5 k points and running graveyard has become unbearable to me. It is almost impossible to find a pt for the mausoleum and there are absolutely no pugs in there.
    I agree that something should be done to make mausoleum more desirable. I know people who grinded their way to elite lightbarer in graveyard. And from most of the people I talk to, they all prefer graveyard over mausoleum as it's faster and more efficient.

I wonder if there's a way to make the harder maps more rewarding then the easier maps considering the additional difficulty and time consumption

25. The Following User Says Thank You to eugene9707 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Don't think this thread has anything to do with XP or capping...
    Oh i know what its about..pacing..and it needs to be done so people wont get bored. leveling is one of those issues which has been addressed.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos