Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New maps not intended for normal players

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default New maps not intended for normal players

In somberholt we need a lot of free time to get what we want. One run has like 50-60 points, a normal player not hardcore player will spend max 2hours in these new maps.

Suppose I do 20 runs daily. Also assuming that I'll only run graveyard because it is quite hard to find people who play museum.

Day 1 [Outsider]
    20x50 = 1000
    20 Tokens

Day2
    40 Tokens

Day3 [Apprentice]
    60 Tokens
    Day6[Acolyte]
    120 Tokens + daily
    Day16[Advocate]
    320 Tokens +daily
    Day30[Disciple]
    600 Tokens + dailies
    Day55[Lightbearer]
    1100 Tokens + dailies
    Day 115[Lightbearer Elite]
    Day250[Dark Acolyte etc]

Suppose by running daily I gained skill to reduce runtime and now I'm double efficient I.e 115days in total for dark acolyde or 5months for exalted.

Balanced Token Required
    1950 Tokens to just unlock all stages when all community goals are done.
    1600 Tokens for armor helm
    400 for belt upgrade recipe
    600 for mythic weapons without proc and upgrade
    2500 Tokens for upgrading weapons
    1600 for 2 pieces set items
    Grand Total = 8650

For jewels Full weak oder jewel set
    10 for cracked 30 for damaged 90 for 1 weak jewel
    Available slots: 3+3+3+3+3+3 = 18
    Full weak set 1620 tokens required
    Full standard set 4820
    Full fortified set 14580

{ This doesn't include items that can't be bought with tokens but required for upgradation}
    #Tentative data

So far an expansion lasts a year or 2 years so until we get our full set their might be a new expansion. Please try to reduce this requirements .
    Last edited by ForgottenWarrior; 10-28-2016 at 11:23 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i dont know why this kinda expansion i always liked expansions where new maps used to come and all we had to do is just enter any maps and loot stuffs by killing boss and mobs

im a war and farmed graveyard with this war but suppose this expansion if i want to make a "new character" then i have to do all this graveyard again if i want to go further stages of new chancel of light map with that character...

i mean comeon we do have other things to do outside this game....

i really dont want this kind of expansion from next time

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mutantninjaz View Post
    i dont know why this kinda expansion i always liked expansions where new maps used to come and all we had to do is just enter any maps and loot stuffs by killing boss and mobs

im a war and farmed graveyard with this war but suppose this expansion if i want to make a "new character" then i have to do all this graveyard again if i want to go further stages of new chancel of light map with that character...

Me too..
    I love the idea but hate the grinding, I thought the game was designed for mobiles
    Anyway if they make another expansion like this..its exhausting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lets be honest, the reason such gameplay tactics are introduced is to keep fellow Alorians away from the usual fast and then bored gameplay. But, I think it has backfired, I dont think that most player will even reach beyond acolyte. Like we live in reality, we dont have time for the game that requires tons of farming and so. Not to mention that the new store is bad, the countdown and items remaining in stock. Isn't the items for a limited time, what do you mean by limited? Forever? Take a look at those vanity... the bundles, they are still the cryo versions. Do something about it. Update them. PLEASE.
    Last edited by Ckc Chen; 10-28-2016 at 11:50 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ckc Chen View Post
    Lets be honest, the reason such gameplay tactics are introduced is to keep fellow Alorians away from the usual fast and then bored gameplay. But, I think it has backfired, I dont think that most player will even reach beyond acolyte. Like we live in reality, we dont have time for the game that requires tons of farming and so. Not to mention that the new store is bad, the countdown and items remaining in stock. Isn't the items for a limited time, what do you mean by limited? Forever? Take a look at those vanity... the bundles, they are still the cryo versions. Do something about it. Update them. PLEASE.
    Point is it involves huge effort what everyone may not be able or want to do if someone do there is also a chance of epic waste like antiginome set. In general no one will want play a map to become stronger in the same map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

I even stop at second rank :3 bored meet same mobs all day..

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Rise to the challenge my fellow players 😊

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Somberholt Point Elixirs for 25% increase in point gain, coming soon.. Or some pet that gives pt % gain.. I feel it's around the corner..who knows though? Personally, I think the style of this expansion is well suited for players who play often and gives them deserved advantage.
    NEW IGN: WHEELYWUNKA / WILLIWUNKA

10. The Following User Says Thank You to williwunka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

usually im active during expansion but not this time ....i didint even reach 2k points and im not going to. I will just buy gear as it comes out from ac and continue to pvp as usual XD

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Truth, only intended for hardcore players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Edit: 2000 pts for apprentice
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Dont cry

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Truth, only intended for hardcore players.
    If it helps.. Even some hc players dont bother with this.. It just feel like a big waste of time.. im pretty happy though, i play less
    I understand after a while tokens will flow faster, but that just make the grind even less atractive for me. The hardcore cant progress before everyone else has cought up!

Imo they should atleast make sack of balance tokens..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mutantninjaz View Post

I think the answer to that is if you have one character that's reached a certain level/rank in the mausoleum that should be the same for all your characters maybe. I could be terribly wrong I'm only a noob and is still L53 so I don't know

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I don't cry lol I'm a hardcore player but I don't wanna waste so much of time on the new map APS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illwilly View Post
    If it helps.. Even some hc players dont bother with this.. It just feel like a big waste of time.. im pretty happy though, i play less
    I understand after a while tokens will flow faster, but that just make the grind even less atractive for me. The hardcore cant progress before everyone else has cought up!

Imo they should atleast make sack of balance tokens..
    It should be untradable sack of tokens. So HC can farm the tokens without fearing token limit. Else it'll be buy token from cs, buy all token items from vendor and whole expansion goodies within 1 minute without running any maps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

At op, as long as you have enough tokens to purchase the proof of balace and order badge for the up coming stage, why worry about anything else. The new jewels can be bought in cs, we also know some crafting componets all ready drop.

They designed this expansion for all level of players, they know the average players cannot grind 6 hours a day, this is why we have our personal rank, and as long as we rank with the stage, we are fine.

The developers listen to the community, and listened to complaints of past expansions (from botters, dummy farmers to where's the loot), with in two weeks the past expansions were well farmed (-the banish amulet).
    We dont know whats next, we only know whats is now in the quartermaster, that more tokens drop, and there will be treasure rooms in the higher stages. This and along with my 110% gold bonus loots, keeps me fueled to move forward. After all, this is just a game
    Last edited by Avaree; 10-31-2016 at 04:57 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    At op, as long as you have enough tokens to purchace the proof of balace and order badge for the up coming stage, why worry about anything else. The new jewels can be bought in cs, we also know some crafting componets all ready drop.

They designed this expansion for all level of players, they know the average players cannot grind 6 hours a day, this is why we have our personal rank, and as long as we rank with the stage, we are fine.

The developers listen to the community, and listened to complaints of past expansions (from botters, dummy farmers to where's the loot), with in two weeks the past expansions were well farmed (-the banish amulet).
    We dont know whats next, we only know whats is now in the quartermaster, that more tokens drop, and there will be treasure rooms in the higher stages. This and along with my 110% gold bonus loots, keeps me fueled to move forward. After all, this is just a game
    what's treasure room?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    what's treasure room?
    That's the mystery to your question. Maybe large gold drops, eggs, ingredients, jewels, or maybe rarer things like set items, shards and fossils. They haven't disclosed what's there yet, just treasure rooms.
    (Sekrets!!)
    Avy
    12-2012

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersyan View Post
    It should be untradable sack of tokens. So HC can farm the tokens without fearing token limit. Else it'll be buy token from cs, buy all token items from vendor and whole expansion goodies within 1 minute without running any maps!
    Yes, exactly, the farmers could farm, and the lazy can buy more plat convert to gold and get the tokens.. why u troll like this idk, if not tradeable, no point...

Anyway, allmost noone run mausoleum, i stopped running pugs there to after people go out after 1 or 2 deaths, think anyone exept a few hardcore will run higher maps that is even harder? I think not.. to gear up u need a year in graveyard..