Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New maps not intended for normal players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

My complaint about this expansion is about how tedious it is. It has become quite a mental challenge to run gy over and over again. There's the mausoleum, but it's really not an ideal farming map when compared to gy. I do believe hard work should be rewarded but the path required is not very desirable. GL to all see you in the next expansion...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

personally me... i was playing this game maybe 12 hrs a day sometimes more sometimes less.
    since this expansion came.. im on maybe once a day just to do story tokens.. sometimes i dont even bother logging in.
    the ranks are insane even for someone like me.
    i dont bother getting my rank up tbh. i bought these badges and stuff so i can enter the 2 mausoleums thats all.
    you cant even farm something nice anymore to make gold.. and im not talking about farming locks or arena for a fossil...
    they should have made egg dropps or something ankh dropp from bosses even if its just 1 ankh. its a lot for some im sure..
    idk.. games getting boring :/

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
    HEADS UP: just my personal opinion okay? not trying to ruin another person's response or thread..

imagine:
    apprentice: 2000 points
    acolyte: 6000 points
    advocate: 16000 points
    disciple: 30000 points
    lightbearer: 55000 points
    lightbearer elite: 115000 points

- just saying
    thats why im not doing it

edit..im kinda am..but i'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by octavos; 11-02-2016 at 04:56 PM. Reason: kinda lied lol
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

IKR!! grinding that much is insane my toons are all outsider still!! hahaha (nab raia XD)

well we all have personal choices but requesting for the grind to be easy

is a just the perfect example of a facile victory: yes you achieved it but with little effort.
    my goal in AL..is way different then other players..im just glad i can hop on and play.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mssweety View Post
    personally me... i was playing this game maybe 12 hrs a day sometimes more sometimes less.
    since this expansion came.. im on maybe once a day just to do story tokens.. sometimes i dont even bother logging in.
    the ranks are insane even for someone like me.
    i dont bother getting my rank up tbh. i bought these badges and stuff so i can enter the 2 mausoleums thats all.
    you cant even farm something nice anymore to make gold.. and im not talking about farming locks or arena for a fossil...
    they should have made egg dropps or something ankh dropp from bosses even if its just 1 ankh. its a lot for some im sure..
    idk.. games getting boring :/

There is an Egg for Symia that only drops from Mausoleum bosses
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    There is an Egg for Symia that only drops from Mausoleum bosses
    ik tyvm but thats not really enough to give me the motivation to run these maps more though.
    but i actually meant the graveyard maps. we run them for points over and over and over again without having a nice motivation and thats kinda sad. if there would be something speciall. like underhul first map can dropp mold .. these maps should also dropp something great in my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

i personally started getting hooked in AL because of my brother lol well regardless of our goals hope to meet you in game

SEE YOU IN ARLOR
    amen to that..IGN Ghost..Link and Zelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

I asked about this before but all I got was *shifty eyes*. The points gained per mob should really increase the deeper you progress into the mausoleum. Hopefully this is the case with floor 3 and onwards because it was kinda expected for floor 1 or 2.

I mean, we're all limited by the community goals so I don't think awarding more points per mob will really speed anything up too much.

E.g. being an elite lightbearer at this point in time probably means you shouldn't bother logging in for a few months or so.
    Last edited by Perceval; 11-02-2016 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    I asked about this before but all I got was *shifty eyes*. The points gained per mob should really increase the deeper you progress into the mausoleum. Hopefully this is the case with floor 3 and onwards because it was kinda expected for floor 1 or 2.

I mean, we're all limited by the community goals so I don't think awarding more points per mob will really speed anything up too much.

E.g. being an elite lightbearer at this point in time probably means you shouldn't bother logging in for a few months or so.
    hmm i dont know if theres a need of getting over with this faster tbh just add something to make it more attractive to run these maps would be more fun for everyone and ppl would farm these maps more often if theres something they can chase like a reward. good thing is new maps dropping lots of gold at least. but still i wouldnt just keep farming those maps for the 4k gold u get from each run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

hmm i dont know if theres a need of getting over with this faster tbh just add something to make it more attractive to run these maps would be more fun for everyone and ppl would farm these maps more often if theres something they can chase like a reward. good thing is new maps dropping lots of gold at least. but still i wouldnt just keep farming those maps for the 4k gold u get from each run

If they increase the drop rates of the items that currently drop, these items would barely have value. If they increased the gold loot, there would be an influx of gold in-game (the reduction of the planar arena gold loot for example). If its something like the underhul mold..it'll probably come deeper in the mausoleum.

What I'm saying is it gets boring because the graveyard is the best place for farming points. If there was something to be done to reduce this boredom and encourage people, it would be to make sure that the mausoleum floors are better for farming points than the graveyard.

There's nothing more discouraging than knowing the entrance to the actual expansion content is the best place to rank up and not the actual expansion content itself.
    Last edited by Perceval; 11-02-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

What kind of rewards exactly? If they increase the drop rates of the items that currently drop, these items would barely have value. If they increased the gold loot, there would be an influx of gold in-game (the reduction of the planar arena gold loot for example). If its something like the underhul mold..it'll come deeper in the mausoleum.
    well idk was just an idea since myself aswell do graveyard nostly random runs which is not possible in mausoleum. or its just a waste of ankhs and lots of boss reseting coz some ppl dont use ankhs.
    so for the map which u could do random should be a small reward maybe but i wouldnt know what tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

If they increase the drop rates of the items that currently drop, these items would barely have value. If they increased the gold loot, there would be an influx of gold in-game (the reduction of the planar arena gold loot for example). If its something like the underhul mold..it'll probably come deeper in the mausoleum.
    well idk was just an idea since myself aswell do graveyard nostly random runs which is not possible in mausoleum. or its just a waste of ankhs and lots of boss reseting coz some ppl dont use ankhs.
    so for the map which u could do random should be a small reward maybe but i wouldnt know what tbh oh and i dont mean gear dropps something else maybe..
    if the badge wouldnt be available with tokens it could have been dropped by any bosses for example. but maybe something more different lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

so for the map which u could do random should be a small reward maybe but i wouldnt know what tbh oh and i dont mean gear dropps something else maybe..
    if the badge wouldnt be available with tokens it could have been dropped by any bosses for example. but maybe something more different lol.

But... That doesn't make any sense >.< it's a badge! You don't obtain a badge by finding it on the ground xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

lol it was just a very very bad expample

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    unless, you kill a player with the badge.

the badge then falls out of their pocket, then you go ahead to pick up the badge from the ground

Cx
    That's why I keep my order badge in stash.
    90% of rogues are trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I like the way new expansion is unfolding,but agree that token rates a Way too Low.I dont plan on using the order jewel system. I would like to craft the belt and bow but fear those items will be obsolete by the time I can acrue enough tokens and ingredients. I play every day and many hours but feel like effort/reward isnt balanced. I dont mind difficult map/bosses,just feel there should be more reward for my time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I like the way new expansion is unfolding,but agree that token rates a Way too Low.I dont plan on using the order jewel system. I would like to craft the belt and bow but fear those items will be obsolete by the time I can acrue enough tokens and ingredients. I play every day and many hours but feel like effort/reward isnt balanced. I dont mind difficult map/bosses,just feel there should be more reward for my time.
    totallt agreed