Thread: Unstashable Crown of Persistence HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Unstashable Crown of Persistence HELP

Ok so I've been asking around. Some people have the COP stashed already. Some can stash the crown (off of low level characters), and some have the COP stuck in inventory (like myself).

I grinded my bird to lvl56 to earn the Crown and my bird is also holding my lvl 61 shield. However, for the longest time my crown was in my mage's inventory, and i went to craft it with my mage. When i tried to transfer it over to my bird to complete bonus I couldn't. My bird is the character that rightfully earned the crown lol. So now i have both items stuck on different characters, and can't complete bonus. I understand if shield is character specific, but the lvl56 crown was always stashable...and theoretically they are both vanities.

Is anyone else having this issue, and please tell me this will be resolved, that it is a minor glitch or something lol. I amongst many others worked hard for these items and it would be nice to be able to use them lol. Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

oh nooooo......... :/
    i think many ppl have same problem..
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Not a glitch:

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The vanity Crown of Persistence will be made no stash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ok.... but maybe it could have been mentioned in update page when logging on to game? Just saying if I knew i would have prevented this from happening ....

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deafmaster View Post
    Ok.... but maybe it could have been mentioned in update page when logging on to game? Just saying if I knew i would have prevented this from happening ....
    Agree, I'm just telling you what I know. I believe this was implemented because of a possible expliot of using the dingy crown to gain a vanity crowns. There was a bit of a debate which ended in Samhayne explaining that the crown would be toon locked. You can read about it HERE. I imagine mentioning it defeats the purpose simply because now anyone with forum access (or via word of mouth) will know that the crown will become toon locked so they can avoid it. Sorry that you found out about the information too late.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Hopefully devs will add a warning about the crown no longer being stashable when making the transaction with the fallen prince.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Ya....my bear isn't Lv 61 yet but I planned on elixiring him to it soon. Really aggravated since the crown is stuck on my Mage.....