Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome map, awesome gold loot but...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Awesome map, awesome gold loot but...

Talking about graveyard map, that map been spectacular for farm gold as well, just there are some issues , im not talking about undead mages , those little devil rage machines with awesome insta cast for curse and kill 4 players , even if sometimes dont get stun, they are not a big problem..
    Im talking about those overpowered archers with target follower!
    Those son's of destruction always kill me and if the first one cant , there are 2-4 more charging that aimshot, doesnt matter if u wear nekro shield , y'all gonna die
    Ofc im mage and we need freeze em but if u want survive , run away , because 75% times u will freeze to others mobs.

Grave maps already was nerfed, mausso map also , but that insane dmg from archers need to be nerfed, there is a real pvp inside pve map

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RYYUKK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

You want baby mode?

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

My experience with running in random parties in Somberholt maps, is that most players either don't think about what they're doing, or don't look at what they're running into. I've died so many times because one person would run aimlessly into a group of mobs with one mage amongst the archers and tanks. Then he runs back, pulling the mage with him and before we know it we're dead because the mage cursed someone. Another big problem is the tank who is too trigger-happy with axe throw. Runs into group of mobs like he's invincible, axe pulls a couple of mages... you know what happens next.

In guildie/friend parties we mostly know to look before we leap. Someone may be calling out the mages ahead of us, or we take care to isolate the mages and take them out quickly. Wih a good party who knows how to deal with mages I can run nonstop for an hour or two without ever dying from the curse attack. Maybe instead of trying to nerf what is actually a great mob skill for distinguishing skilled players/teams from those who just spam buttons and don't think about what they're doing, you can focus on how you can play the maps to avoid getting you and your team killed.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

As safi says i too like those little mages and archers as they are really the only challenge in the map ... you gotta spot em, isolate em, and kill them in small groups or individually. Plus they don't always seem to be in exactly the same place and exactly the same amount (though with the map randomization its hard to tell) sometimes there's two of hose little devils ... and sometimes there's five ... if you pull 5 of those chappies at once, there's bound to be trouble xD
    Makes me laugh when every so often the whole team dies from a curse outta absolutely nowhere?!?!?!
    its fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

As they say learn to play your classes well you're already 61 you should know that by now, nerfing the enemy isn't the answer what's the point of challenge if everything is easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    My experience with running in random parties in Somberholt maps, is that most players either don't think about what they're doing, or don't look at what they're running into. I've died so many times because one person would run aimlessly into a group of mobs with one mage amongst the archers and tanks. Then he runs back, pulling the mage with him and before we know it we're dead because the mage cursed someone. Another big problem is the tank who is too trigger-happy with axe throw. Runs into group of mobs like he's invincible, axe pulls a couple of mages... you know what happens next.

In guildie/friend parties we mostly know to look before we leap. Someone may be calling out the mages ahead of us, or we take care to isolate the mages and take them out quickly. Wih a good party who knows how to deal with mages I can run nonstop for an hour or two without ever dying from the curse attack. Maybe instead of trying to nerf what is actually a great mob skill for distinguishing skilled players/teams from those who just spam buttons and don't think about what they're doing, you can focus on how you can play the maps to avoid getting you and your team killed.
    In case you couldn't read this threads about archers not mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    You want baby mode?

Haha so funny

Somberholt is supposed to hard thats the whole point of the grind why make everything so easy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Haha so funny

Somberholt is supposed to hard thats the whole point of the grind why make everything so easy?
    Haha ikr better play candy crush instead if yah all can't stand to the challenge. Plus it's just the beginning of two levels wait for the deeper levels to open, you complain now how much more if all maps are all available.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Its hard but not impossible, and I dont even have nekro shield, I just use magma

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

You want baby mode?

Just a normal question but are you alwayse rude like this to othere players 70% of your posts i read are rude

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

This thread is kinda funny. Archers are not even strong, even if they aim you they aren't strong.
    Mage is the real deal here. Safiras makes good point, if party knows each mob attack then you can relax playing with them.
    No matter which one i pt in Eminence for graveyard, i had never have problems with graveyard. Almost not dieing for 2 hours.
    Random is horror story. Everyone is running and pulling mobs like ... and then they cry like you are noob and things like that.
    I don't think that mobs from this maps should be nerfed. Mages are the only hard mobs here but, there is no point in nerfing them, even if they are one of the most annoying mobs next to the insects in underhul(Stun) and the big guys in shuyal(One shots tank).
    What is the point of playing the game if you run easy maps. I mean you need to think how to play, this game is not about pressing all skills at once or when you are able to.
    I don't get it, some of the players i played with they are just pressing every skill button and think theyre the best. Just think how you play, maps are easy.
    And please don't cry everytime.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HulkieBeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    Just a normal question but are you alwayse rude like this to othere players 70% of your posts i read are rude
    What are you a stalker or something or you want the baby mode? And regarding being rude im not i just dont like people who wants the easy road when others are trying hard to climb up to ranks if you always complain about everything without even trying please play another game ty and stop whining.

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 11-01-2016 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post

THIS!

Running headlong into mobs and aggro-ing everything in sight in this expansion isn't going to work. Isolating a deadly mob like the curse Mage and ganging it is the best option.
    Last edited by Terminhater; 11-01-2016 at 11:19 AM.
    You want mana? Here have a BANANA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hehe, I can see a lot of drama going on here, but seriously tho, I HATE THOSE MAGES AND ARCHERS. Hope they die in their grave. Oh wait, only if they were killed they will be sent to Grave then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terminhater View Post
    THIS!

Running headlong into mobs and aggro-ing everything in sight in this expansion isn't going to work. Isolating a deadly mob like the curse Mage and ganging it is the best option.
    You can pull dozen of mobs np as long as you pinpoint the mage first and deal with it swiftly then everything is a breeze.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Inb4 people start complaining about the dagger rogue, they have the highest normal damage of all mobs and pretty good dot/bleed. Maybe people will complain when maus 4-5 comes XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You want baby mode?

Do u are always so stupid?

Im elite lightbearer rank , 112k points for be exactly, i know what im saying i know how run that map , i can run with full venom set party , i know bunch lf stuff more than you about this map, and also im in top guild, the problem been when ppl like u , just want 5 minutes for fame trying to be popular, if u cant reply anything positive then skip my post

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RYYUKK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RYYUKK View Post
    Do u are always so stupid?

Im elite lightbearer rank , 112k points for be exactly, i know what im saying i know how run that map , i can run with full venom set party , i know bunch lf stuff more than you about this map, and also im in top guild, the problem been when ppl like u , just want 5 minutes for fame trying to be popular, if u cant reply anything positive then skip my post
    Lel did i ask for your track record? And why do people need to show of what they're whole career in gaming or what guild they are in nobody cares of what ur points or status dude.

Last edited by nightmaresmoke; 11-01-2016 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HulkieBeast View Post
    This thread is kinda funny. Archers are not even strong, even if they aim you they aren't strong.
    Mage is the real deal here. Safiras makes good point, if party knows each mob attack then you can relax playing with them.
    No matter which one i pt in Eminence for graveyard, i had never have problems with graveyard. Almost not dieing for 2 hours.
    Random is horror story. Everyone is running and pulling mobs like ... and then they cry like you are noob and things like that.
    I don't think that mobs from this maps should be nerfed. Mages are the only hard mobs here but, there is no point in nerfing them, even if they are one of the most annoying mobs next to the insects in underhul(Stun) and the big guys in shuyal(One shots tank).
    What is the point of playing the game if you run easy maps. I mean you need to think how to play, this game is not about pressing all skills at once or when you are able to.
    I don't get it, some of the players i played with they are just pressing every skill button and think theyre the best. Just think how you play, maps are easy.
    And please don't cry everytime.
    maybe y need compare ur useless with mine
    Im strong enuff, but like u and safiras ppl never read any post as well, im not crying about mages or maps, im talking and trying to show out my issues with aimshot archers, safiras had a good point , there is a problem, archers with Aimshot never are alone like those mages
    Please if u want talk about other guilds, im deviant Misfits

So ,, dont talk about guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Lel did i ask for your track record?

We can compare ur runs with mines, then later u could start playing candy crush