Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request: Speed set effect not applicable for PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenWarrior View Post
    If you don't like the idea at least do not insult the thought. I didn't asked for a senseless thing like you guys posting remove PvP remove pets etc. Speed set diversifying the game play in PvP, also it was not there earlier so nothing wrong in not having it in PvP. If you are made to pass useless indulting comments I prefer not posting in forum.
    There are quotes from developers that having it function in PvP is entirely okay. Also, there's also quotes from developers saying that swapping set is okay too.

So, if you have an issue with it then I suggest you learn how to use speed set or combat it yourself. For me, when facing a speed set user - I just use ice and make sure my Nekro AA hits them so they're slowed. After that, the speed set user is food.

It has its weaknesses and there are plenty of them, it's your job to figure them out and combat them.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Speed set is easy to counter. All anyone needs to do is improve their tactics. As a mage, I never had a problem with speed set rogues. In fact, it made it easier for me when they went speed because they couldn't take more than a lightning and gun attack before dying.

The OP made this thread because he didn't do so well against this particular speed set swapping rogue. I wonder who it was.
    My rog gears are noobest one coz rogue Is just my alt, I still like playing as rog. Coz of so fast expiring equipments I can't get all chars fully geared. any ping matters a lot in PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

My rog gears are noobest one coz rogue Is just my alt, I still like playing as rog. Coz of so fast expiring equipments I can't get all chars fully geared. any ping matters a lot in PvP.
    Yes, ping matters in PvP. So does gear, so does an individual's speed, strategy, and ability to predict their opponent. Work on those - this isn't an issue with the speed set.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    There are quotes from developers that having it function in PvP is entirely okay. Also, there's also quotes from developers saying that swapping set is okay too.

So, if you have an issue with it then I suggest you learn how to use speed set or combat it yourself. For me, when facing a speed set user - I just use ice and make sure my Nekro AA hits them so they're slowed. After that, the speed set user is food.

It has its weaknesses and there are plenty of them, it's your job to figure them out and combat them.
    Not everyone be like that dude. I saw many rogues mages chasing chasing chasing as it is a room made for more than 1-1 players, everyone should try to play together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Not everyone be like that dude. I saw many rogues mages chasing chasing chasing as it is a room made for more than 1-1 players, everyone should try to play together.
    And there are easy ways to combat those type of people. Again, instead of blaming the game, you need to work on PvP strategy. Take it from someone who's earned over 100K PvP kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    No they should not remove it from Pve. It was meant for pve. Speed set is not the problem in this scenario, its selfish people. I have a speed set and have witnessed people doing the same, its the consequences of running Random maps.. The best thing to do here, is increase the amout of mobs it takes to spawn the boss, so it deters people from doing it. It means they have to run atleast 60% 65% of the map before boss is up.
    I agree

Sent from my TECNO-W3LTE using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

First of all walking to pvp undergeared? Alright you gonna do it at your own risk.
    Ping? Sure most of the players have peek around 130-200 (including myself).

Wait so remove speed set because you can't afford it to play as others and apparently you died to a pvpers using it multiple times or it's just pointless hate?

MAGES > ROGUES whole 2 previous seasons and I haven't said a single word about it.
    Another thing is that mostly "58lvl twinks" now are the people who got their cheap gears and are literally bragging about fact getting killed by speed set users.

As information to everyone -> Rogue using speed set is a pure PAPER, its total full free mega super cool 1 shot aka easy kill, all you need is timing not useless skill spam (looking at overpowered 56lvl mages )
    Speed set isn't for everyone, it does require some skill and strategy and I'm not mentioning here pointless spawning as you all are crying about (kdr loving? for what, play for fun). Haste set require some pvp knowledge how and when use your skills to survive against enemies of any kind.

Pvp for now is balanced. I'm never complaining about any pvp change, I always try to learn and adapt to it. If someones point is to "change it because its bad for me and I'll claim its not good for other people aswell" but hey? Maybe just change game if You literally can't adapt to it? Small advice

Before you all here gonna roast me about me being rude, offensive, abusive or whatever -> learn the facts, you know I'm right
    It's better to say it this way instead of being "politically nice"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Twerk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thank you
    Come again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twerk View Post
    First of all walking to pvp undergeared? Alright you gonna do it at your own risk.
    Ping? Sure most of the players have peek around 130-200 (including myself).

Wait so remove speed set because you can't afford it to play as others and apparently you died to a pvpers using it multiple times or it's just pointless hate?

MAGES > ROGUES whole 2 previous seasons and I haven't said a single word about it.
    Another thing is that mostly "58lvl twinks" now are the people who got their cheap gears and are literally bragging about fact getting killed by speed set users.

As information to everyone -> Rogue using speed set is a pure PAPER, its total full free mega super cool 1 shot aka easy kill, all you need is timing not useless skill spam (looking at overpowered 56lvl mages )
    Speed set isn't for everyone, it does require some skill and strategy and I'm not mentioning here pointless spawning as you all are crying about (kdr loving? for what, play for fun). Haste set require some pvp knowledge how and when use your skills to survive against enemies of any kind.

Pvp for now is balanced. I'm never complaining about any pvp change, I always try to learn and adapt to it. If someones point is to "change it because its bad for me and I'll claim its not good for other people aswell" but hey? Maybe just change game if You literally can't adapt to it? Small advice

Before you all here gonna roast me about me being rude, offensive, abusive or whatever -> learn the facts, you know I'm right
    It's better to say it this way instead of being "politically nice"
    Wow 130-200 ping, nt seen that since 3.5yrs. My ping is abt 350-500.

Ya its true that rogue with speed set r pretty much paper, bt what abt the killing at spawn points?

Sent from the grave using tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magemagix View Post
    Wow 130-200 ping, nt seen that since 3.5yrs. My ping is abt 350-500.

Ya its true that rogue with speed set r pretty much paper, bt what abt the killing at spawn points?

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

So it's your Internet if You can't handle today's level of pvp.
    And spawning? Pvp always will be dirty, once you step in a room play your own game.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Twerk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You my friend play with what? Below 50 - 100 ping 90% of the time..That is why you never have problems... If you read my post again, I specifically state that "added to that great ping. And you have no chance" Its not something that you can counter easy. When people are playing with 400-500 ping in a distant country, speed set does not help, literally arrows are coming from 10-20 meters away and the opponent is no where near you. Wheres the balance in that? You yourself, being a person who knows I.T well and computers, know exactly how much of an advantage 50 ping is compared to 500.. Explain to the people how many seconds advantage that gives you in real server time? What i am seeing on my screen is totally different to what you are seeing. You are next to me on your screen, but on my screen you are ten meters away. That is the difference. On your side, you've killed me, on my side i am still charging my shield up, cos you seem to be 10 meters away. Then i die and my shield comes up. Before the speed set it was counterable, cos people couldnt run away and hide as fast or cheap shot like that. Now its just a cheap tactic for people to farm easy kills. Especially rogues+mages. All the speed set does, is give people with great ping a superior advantage in pvp. like the OP said "like you try to beat goku and you are crilin" Before it was tough up against great ping but you could fight against it with decent tactics n skill. With speed set its almost impossible for the average player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

lots of rouges are spawning with speed set , thats the only "issue" i have with it as a mage
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 11-09-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Pvp is for the rich ppl if you can pay a good gear dont play pvp #respec
    ign: Newbody

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoon View Post
    please remove pvp , it always ruin pets and stuffs. Thank You.
    you...you....i like you