Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding the Red Arlor Winterfest Sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alphahero View Post
    Not really. I'd be pretty sad if there was a re-release.
    I don't have any of the parts, but I think it's a pr
    etty cool set.
    If they re-release it, everyone will have them, and they'll be less exclusive, thus less cool...
    Yup, so hopefully it will continue to stay as a exclusive vanity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

If they do return for a event just make them like super hard to get? Then whos going to moan?

I guess theres always one that will to seek for attention haha
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    well, they re-released all plat purchasable vanity sets, so I don't see why this couldn't happen someday. Heck, even the idea of a vanity theif has been thrown around. It's their game, they can do whatever they want despite what they have previously stated.
    Agree.

We already saw Steel Commando again and this one was soo "rare" as Arlor Set, I remember when I get the money to buy and I got doubt between them, was the same price. Steel backs and now its really cheap, why Arlor cannot too?
    I NEVER see a game like Arcane Legends, they hear us a lot and did most of things we ask for. Like:

-Arcane Deary (Yes! We ask for an Arcane Deary! Was a joke of community before he came)
    -Change Vanitys
    -Change Overall Stats
    -Let us choose the Prize for the 4th Bday
    -Change LB prizes of events
    -Change Pets

"Yes Sasa, but things need to be fixed...we need these changes" and I tell you I have played giant games with hard bugs and thing that could be improved and the devs never cared. So be happy and grateful to our devs

...let them do their work! Ppl saying "I gonna quit if they bring this back" Go! The game don't deserve a player that!

Its just a game and was suppose to be fun, not a race to be King of Rares

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sasamon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    Agree.

We already saw Steel Commando again and this one was soo "rare" as Arlor Set, I remember when I get the money to buy and I got doubt between them, was the same price. Steel backs and now its really cheap, why Arlor cannot too?
    I NEVER see a game like Arcane Legends, they hear us a lot and did most of things we ask for. Like:

-Arcane Deary (Yes! We ask for an Arcane Deary! Was a joke of community before he came)
    -Change Vanitys
    -Change Overall Stats
    -Change Pets

"Yes Sasa, but things need to be fixed...we need these changes" and I tell you I have played giant games with hard bugs and thing that could be improved and the devs never cared. So be happy and grateful to our devs

...let them do their work! Ppl saying "I gonna quit if they bring this back" Go! The game don't deserve a player that!

Vanities are the motivation that give players that are satisfied with their gear an incentive to farm. Heck, if you want everything handed out to you, bring back up the vanity thief. Same thing, really.
    With the same argument you just proposed, they should also make all of the leaderboard vanities plat purchasable - 50 plat seems appropriate.

While we're at it, why do we even have gold? Everyone should have everything without effort. It is just a game, after all, right?

Absurd.
    Last edited by blazerdd; 11-05-2016 at 10:25 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blazerdd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

i actually wouldn't mind LB vanities being plat purchasable( say 100-200 per set) as long as they're NOT tradeable.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazerdd View Post
    Vanities are the motivation that give players that are satisfied with their gear an incentive to farm. Heck, if you want everything handed out to you, bring back up the vanity thief. Same thing, really.
    With the same argument you just proposed, they should also make all of the leaderboard vanities plat purchasable - 50 plat seems appropriate.

While we're at it, why do we even have gold? Everyone should have everything without effort. It is just a game, after all, right?

Absurd.
    Well said. Agree 100%! Keep something limited and exlusive. Before steel commando was re-released you could see people use em, now noone does, it lost its exlusiveness..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illwilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

making a new vanity like elf or reindeer would be better than bringing back old winter vanities, new year should mean new things, its time for making changes, id also love the recolored version of winter vanities

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meowtho For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamon View Post
    Agree.

We already saw Steel Commando again and this

one was soo "rare" as Arlor Set, I remember when I get the money to buy and I got doubt between them, was the same price. Steel backs and now its really cheap, why Arlor cannot too?

-Change Vanitys
    -Change Overall Stats
    -Change Pets

Theres a reason why the vanity desciption can be read as 'only available in the winterfest holiday season', providing its speciality towards the vanity itself. Furthermore, the reason why commando was released back again was due to the reason it got launched together with one of the expansions while the Arlor set didnt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meowtho View Post
    making a new vanity like elf or reindeer would be better than bringing back old winter vanities, new year should mean new things, its time for making changes, id also love the recolored version of winter vanities

It would be before new year, lol.
    I'd love to see a black suit. They should rather recolour it or make better vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sxvm View Post
    It would be before new year, lol.
    I'd love to see a black suit. They should rather recolour it or make better vanities.
    haha u know what i mean

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

I think these would be awesome as vanities on AL
    Name:  IMG_20161106_125211_138.JPG
Views: 227
Size:  50.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_20161106_125220_530.JPG
Views: 228
Size:  60.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_20161106_125200_957.JPG
Views: 231
Size:  103.7 KB

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Theres a reason why the vanity desciption can be read as 'only available in the winterfest holiday season', providing its speciality towards the vanity itself. Furthermore, the reason why commando was released back again was due to the reason it got launched together with one of the expansions while the Arlor set didnt.
    Exactly, as you stated, it's "only avaliable in the winterfest holiday season" , so according to the description, it should be available in the 2013, 2014 Winterfest as well right? And so on. Or are those not "winterfest holiday season"?

Honestly, back in 2012, I personally expect it to be a seasonal thing and returns each year.... But then rich people complained so that's that's xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eugene9707 View Post
    Exactly, as you stated, it's "only avaliable in the winterfest holiday season" , so according to the description, it should
    be available in the 2013, 2014 Winterfest as well right? And so on. Or are those not "winterfest holiday season"?

Honestly, back in 2012, I personally expect it to be a seasonal thing and returns each year.... But then rich people complained so that's that's xD
    Didnt u read that i've already stated it didnt come out together with the expansion when it was released? Definitely rich players would complain about it, having to lose the loss of a few millions if it comes out and unlike you 'less rich' players wouldnt care much due to the reason that you did not even wear/touch the complete set. :n

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

What don't the Richie's complain about lol
    A new recolored Arlor set would be cool af

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Yellow one lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Yellow one lol!
    it would look like yellow snow, u know, YELLOW

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

i accept any ideas (including that reindeer wearing pants xD *please refer to pic no.1 from @Perceval's post*) vanity being released this winter event as long as not those old winterfest sets..btw that white set (3rd pic) would be really looks cool for rouge.i like the golden bell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

You guys are missing one point. All those vanities that came back were "expansion exclusive vanities", not plat purchase vanities. Arlor sets were exclusive to 2012 winter season. Was not an expansion vanity. But yes, since shady and surge came back to game after sts said "shady and surge is not coming back", yes anything can happen. As a tank, i really hope that they wont come back. Because whatever they release, looks sh*t. Nothing but red arlor. Its the only vanity that looks cool on warrior.

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Didnt u read that i've already stated it didnt come out together with the expansion when it was released? Definitely rich players would complain about it, having to lose the loss of a few millions if it comes out and unlike you 'less rich' players wouldnt care much due to the reason that you did not even wear/touch the complete set. :n
    Yes I did. And you're the one who didn't read what I said.
    My question is, why was it discontinued in the first place ?

As for your question, I have touch the complete set. They were 15 Plat a set after all.

Again, I don't care if it's released again or not, I just don't get why it got discontinued in the first place, especially that it didn't state that it's limited to 2012 winterfest. Just because some people paid for the overpriced item and then complained about its re-release?
    Last edited by eugene9707; 11-06-2016 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

I've seen this topic being discussed for three years now , and every year is the same result .

Just wow xD

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post: