Thread: Nuri crafting/wrong recipe/pics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Nuri crafting/wrong recipe/pics

Was just checking out what I needed when I realized that this recipe was not showing checked off...so I looked around and found it as a charmin hood. As you can see I need the helm not the hood!

Also, the name "Recipe: L.60 Demonic Glyph Helm" is the same name for all three helms, but only says the one I have is good for charmin helm...more pics:

So as you can see, what am I going to end up with? I really am not wearing a int helm...lol...honestly! But clearly it says that is what I have on.
    Last edited by im4broke; 09-24-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: added more pics

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Bump-o-matic, surely I am not the only one who discovered this?

Ariskabar (warrior 66), Weoki (mage 52), Hanaty (bird 61), Bucketofbolts (mage 30) Visit my threat guide! Join The Farmers' Collective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You have views why bump?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So essentially, your problem is that all 3 recipes for glyph have the same name, and can be misleading?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

For future ref, tap the recipe, which you need to do anyway to buy in the CS. It will say in the desc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    For future ref, tap the recipe, which you need to do anyway to buy in the CS. It will say in the desc.
    This was a drop...only thing is it that in the bottom two pics it is usuable for both until the helm is added. And clearly the helm I have is not "int"...if you need a pic of that I can provide it also. I respect your 4,232 postings, but not all of us post here that have been playing a long time, I do click on items to see their stats before buying. I can understand that seeing my puny 173 postings would make some think I am a noob...and you are right. On the forums I am!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by im4broke View Post
    This was a drop...only thing is it that in the bottom two pics it is usuable for both until the helm is added. And clearly the helm I have is not "int"...if you need a pic of that I can provide it also. I respect your 4,232 postings, but not all of us post here that have been playing a long time, I do click on items to see their stats before buying. I can understand that seeing my puny 173 postings would make some think I am a noob...and you are right. On the forums I am!
    I don't judge people by posts, first off. Half mine are spam.

I think I got what you were saying wrong, so when you see the Description it says "An Demonic Glyph Helmet for Warriors!"? (in game typo, they need to change An to A). And it only says you can craft a charmin' hood with it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    I don't judge people by posts, first off. Half mine are spam.

I think I got what you were saying wrong, so when you see the Description it says "An Demonic Glyph Helmet for Warriors!"? (in game typo, they need to change An to A). And it only says you can craft a charmin' hood with it?
    The recipe does say it is for int, and it is only available for one. The problem is it shows my str helm as an int one. One of the things STS could is correctly name the recipes, helmet for birds, hood for mages, and helm for bears. So if you look at the last pic, you will see it says my helm is "int" which it is not. I do see on CS all helm recipes are named the same and only the description says which one, but how is it available for both and why is my helm showing as int? This I believe stems from when the set pieces first came out, the bear helms had int instead of str.
    Last edited by im4broke; 09-24-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: mis-understood question