Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is the reason?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    I don't do anything against TOS, but other people are encouraged too because there's no other way to get these items. And the only counterargument for not bringing them back is that "old gens will get mad". Well, tough luck. We should be focusing on getting newer players instead of trying to keeping the veterans happy. If they stayed since 20xx, great, but STS should be giving other players a chance. In the end, it really isn't new gens fault. It just comes down to when they discovered the game.
    I have said it before and said it again, the old gens are also a part of this game and they are the ones who makes this game spicy by giving you a challenge. Take Mister Smith, Damiix, on lv35 they are the ones who i have alot problem beating(also humiii and many others but forget it i am just a nab), losing them (because getting them mad will apparently make them quit the game) will make the game lose that spice which is there for several years.

It would be a better idea to reskin some items or prolly make some new and get them into the game as only one time earn so that the new gens also have collection but the idea for getting back the old items is not smart.
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ignitedmage View Post
    I have said it before and said it again, the old gens are also a part of this game and they are the ones who makes this game spicy by giving you a challenge. Take Mister Smith, Damiix, on lv35 they are the ones who i have alot problem beating(also humiii and many others but forget it i am just a nab), losing them (because getting them mad will apparently make them quit the game) will make the game lose that spice which is there for several years.

It would be a better idea to reskin some items or prolly make some new and get them into the game as only one time earn so that the new gens also have collection but the idea for getting back the old items is not smart.
    I absolutely agree with this Buch. You touched on a point and said that STS should be working to get more new players to the game. In that case, STS can do reskins or provide entirely new items or content. They do not need to bring old disc items back for whatever reason so new gens are happy. This way it ends well for everyone.
    L80 Ileave/L30Brotherprince/L25 Persverance/L15 Naeini/L15 Sheikhi
    If I leave mid-fight, I may get my death but you don't get your kill -Ileave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Again, it's biased of old gens to say the game entirely rests on their shoulders. The point of an MMORPG is for community to change and grow. I'm not saying bring back old items in general, old vanities are what show that you've been on for a long time. But keeping gear that is so unique and can't be found anywhere else in the game for people who just happened to play at that time is pretty awful. I wouldn't really care if STS even brought them back but lowered the drop rate. I'd still know that if I put in the effort, I can get it. It's a heck of a lot better than looking at a weapon and thinking how I could never get it simply because I started playing a few months (or years) after they discontinued it.

Proving that you're old gen in a game? That's what achievements and titles are for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

TL;DR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

To make this short, only a few LEGIT oldgens are left in the game. I stopped counting the randoms who bought their founder/3pc. Sts is not gonna bring back old vanities for you randoms because oldgens deserve something different. Even though people got extremely rare vanities in the halloween plat pack ( like 2011 devil staff) which is a shame, sts will recolor old vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by humiiii View Post
    To make this short, only a few LEGIT oldgens are left in the game. I stopped counting the randoms who bought their founder/3pc. Sts is not gonna bring back old vanities for you randoms because oldgens deserve something different. Even though people got extremely rare vanities in the halloween plat pack ( like 2011 devil staff) which is a shame, sts will recolor old vanities.
    Oh god I would hate if STS brought back old vanities. I still rue the day when they put big luck on daily, I had the original. I'm talking about discontinued gear. (although I don't really count holiday weapons, I'm talking about gear you could straight up farm/get from an NPC quest that was discontinued)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Oh god I would hate if STS brought back old vanities. I still rue the day when they put big luck on daily,
    Yet you want black drag back -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

not talking about your grammar and writing skills man, don't turn over me, i just advising you to get your message, into paragraphs, much more easier to read..
    paragraphing

is

hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Yet you want black drag back -.-
    Uncrafted Black drag is armor....
    Last edited by Buchmeister; 11-09-2016 at 08:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

This idea would change everything =) lets be honest doing this is going forward to the pl good future!!! Lets not be selfish lets share those good feels when you wear something cool you like runs around in towns like a crazy = )))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    This idea would change everything =) lets be honest doing this is going forward to the pl good future!!! Lets not be selfish lets share those good feels when you wear something cool you like runs around in towns like a crazy = )))))
    Won't be so cool when theres many of 71 elites even when its recoloured
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    I support this, but the only thing stopping STS is the pushback they'll get from the people who already have L71 elites

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Uncrafted Black drag is armor....
    It's armor you turn into a vanity for good rings unless you want to keep it as armor with bad stats( that no one uses).
    You just said you were mad when they brought back something you valued, yet keep asking for a different re release that would tick people off but that's ok by you. Ridiculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    It's armor you turn into a vanity for good rings unless you want to keep it as armor with bad stats( that no one uses).
    You just said you were mad when they brought back something you valued, yet keep asking for a different re release that would tick people off but that's ok by you. Ridiculous
    Read the post, I said I don't support bringing back vanities. That would be a bad idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

ik this is awesome idea = ) ppl will love this!!!
    just wait for those items = ) they will be back for us = )
    we want good future! : ) this is how we get it! a good step to it!
    suentouspo and your 10 other accounts stop fighting against this good idea. you had your items for almost 3 years i think u enjoyed enought whatever you did so now its time for thousands of other players to enjoy. u alone cant be like thousands of players. i blieve if someone like you be sad for this idea it dosnt matter : ) there is else than you playing this game. i said those things with respect and i hope you understand me

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

With respect: thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com