Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What is the reason?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Default What is the reason?

Almost from 2013 we asking for black dragon sets and l71 elites, can you Bring them back? dosnt matter if they are even different lvl (for example l80)
    what is the reason you cant do this? this would be 1 most cool ideas for PL.
    does is cost much for sts to bring old things back? since pro cinco is doing awesome updates hard working so why not bringing those to game? =)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Dude I think what you are asking for is not possible. Yes Cinco is a pro at awesome updates but Cinco also has to take this in account:
    Every old player who has been in the old days of PL and worked hard for the discontinued gear will be absolutely annoyed. There has to be some sort of difference in old and new players. Trust me it isn't just about the money and how people who have spent millions on the sets which would cause an outrage on this idea, but old players want to be able to show that they were there at the beginning of PL's life. Otherwise everyone would look the same. This idea might be good if they were planning to sunset the game, which would give chances to the slightly newer players to obtain and try out these old sets. Otherwise, sorry to disappoint you man but I highly doubt this going to happen. Cinco is already doing a great job with his creation of new items. Almost everyone is happy with his new work. Instead if he does something like this, many individuals may start disliking the idea.
    L80 Ileave/L30Brotherprince/L25 Persverance/L15 Naeini/L15 Sheikhi
    If I leave mid-fight, I may get my death but you don't get your kill -Ileave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

No.

Black sets were a reward for a difficult elite map, no one should have it handed out for free. If you were there you'd know how hard it was to obtain ( if your who I think you are you could have gotten it of not for the ***).
    They said no more updates and yet in the midst of two updates you shouldn't have expected, your asking for more -.-
    Say ty Cinco & move on, the past is done.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

"we"? I see more people that does NOT want black sets back...
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Almost from 2013 we asking for black dragon sets and l71 elites, can you Bring them back? dosnt matter if they are even different lvl (for example l80)
    does is cost much for sts to bring old things back? since pro cinco is doing awesome updates hard working so why not bringing those to game? =)
    yo buddy, have u ever heard of the words 'scarcity' ? Or 'devaluation' ?

Look em up, and learn from their definitions keeping in mind all perspectives

Perspective 1: New player loving the Black drag look! Bro, I want One!!!!

Perspective 2: Old player who has worked to earn it. Hmm, if everyone would just be given one, or even have to earn it but at this time.... that would really devalue mine which I earned in 2010-11!
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Black drag was not in 2010-2011 lol but Ya there is no reason to bring it back I regret not buying when I had chance to UR can't go back in time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

We just hear 10-30 "old player" who has those and are jellys if this "new players" get things that they had. thats not fair. Look at Arcane Legends. The most expencive Leader board Prize: SNS egg went to 150m whic means almost 600m in pl. now almost everyone got it and worth 2m. Everyone is happy. This games not meant for just "old players" which left in game 10-30 only with those items and as we know what half of them are doing.

Just remember for you "old players" and for Sts: this game not made for few old players right?

selfish is bad thing. thats the reason what happened to this kind of games.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by winp View Post
    "we"? I see more people that does NOT want black sets back...
    let sts check this few players who against this idea... they all got one of those items in game.
    again selfish isnt nice thing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    No.

Black sets were a reward for a difficult elite map, no one should have it handed out for free. If you were there you'd know how hard it was to obtain ( if your who I think you are you could have gotten it of not for the ***).
    They said no more updates and yet in the midst of two updates you shouldn't have expected, your asking for more -.-
    Say ty Cinco & move on, the past is done.
    look suentous po. ik you one of those few players who got those items in game. Dont be selfish .
    Bringing them back in game gonna take care also about those ppl who doing things against TOS.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeyitsTubs View Post
    yo buddy, have u ever heard of the words 'scarcity' ? Or 'devaluation' ?

Look em up, and learn from their definitions keeping in mind all perspectives

Perspective 1: New player loving the Black drag look! Bro, I want One!!!!

Perspective 2: Old player who has worked to earn it. Hmm, if everyone would just be given one, or even have to earn it but at this time.... that would really devalue mine which I earned in 2010-11!
    "old player" "worked hard"
    omg ppl you are just few.
    Learn you this:

New players = future

Taking care of them = future.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Remember old players this few things:

-you can keep your l71 items no one care tbh.

-What i asked was a new level of those items looks.

-everyone love beautiful things, why bring uggly look to game when we had most beatiful items many years ago than novadays items? O_o

-look at those forgottens with the new lvls, made PL most active in 2-3years. we all see now how active game is after those. so why to be selfish? why want to be onlyone who left in game? is it nice to be lonely? let game be active again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Remember old players this few things:

-you can keep your l71 items no one care tbh.

-What i asked was a new level of those items looks.

-everyone love beautiful things, why bring uggly look to game when we had most beatiful items many years ago than novadays items? O_o

-look at those forgottens with the new lvls, made PL most active in 2-3years. we all see now how active game is after those. so why to be selfish? why want to be onlyone who left in game? is it nice to be lonely? let game be active again.
    Where is Sts gonna fit a boat, a fish and a twister into the L80 cap? These items were exclusive to Humania and its a stupid idea to bring them back even as a different Level and/or recolour.
    I don't mind the idea of making new elites different level what ever. And that's exactly what Cinco did. He made new elite weapons for L80. Just be grateful. We are l lucky we even got an update and it's funny because when we get updates theres always the few people ( like you ) who keeps asking for more and more

Sts isn't gonna bring back black dragon for new players
    Sts isn't gonna bring back 71 Elites (including the non-tradables)
    Sts is treating the newgens fairly. The new Elite ring is Op more than the 3 pc now

And not bringing them back is not being selfish. These items (including other discontinued things ) separate the oldies and the newgens in a big way and if everyone was the same then the game would just be boring. Everything needs a little bit of difference here and there.
    And as mentioned above the oldies worked hard to earn the elites and black drag.
    Think about how much the 71 elites and black drag would devalue if sts were to bring them back
    It would make so many oldies angry
    PL~ Main: Apazilch • Level: L85 • Character: Fox
    Proud master of <Legends>

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apa For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbemani1 View Post
    Dude I think what you are asking for is not possible. Yes Cinco is a pro at awesome updates but Cinco also has to take this in account:
    Every old player who has been in the old days of PL and worked hard for the discontinued gear will be absolutely annoyed. There has to be some sort of difference in old and new players. Trust me it isn't just about the money and how people who have spent millions on the sets which would cause an outrage on this idea, but old players want to be able to show that they were there at the beginning of PL's life. Otherwise everyone would look the same. This idea might be good if they were planning to sunset the game, which would give chances to the slightly newer players to obtain and try out these old sets. Otherwise, sorry to disappoint you man but I highly doubt this going to happen. Cinco is already doing a great job with his creation of new items. Almost everyone is happy with his new work. Instead if he does something like this, many individuals may start disliking the idea.
    Old players already have things nobody can get.... lots of em. Mostly vanities that give them an actual advantage over other players. I think it would be greatfor the game. Would most likely boost platinum sales and kill the blackmarket on these items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

If sts keep updating the game the way they r doing now then don't worry at some point some cool items will be back as they r bringing back old items to work less and provide atleast some recoloured content.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Honestly if you didn't earn it then & can't afford it now your out of luck, it's not sts's job to regulate items when people can't get them by normal means & it's not fair to anyone who had to spend 50 straight hours of there life to farm said items to get it or people who had to bust there chops finding someone who wasn't going to scam them to then spend 100$ to just buy it.

If you feel it's not fair they have it & you don't, I have a sad story to tell you, welcome to real life. Lamborghini doesn't make there super sports 50k sports cars because people can't afford there half a million dollar once. Sorry to be a deby downer but that's just how it is. Won't really matter though because I see one of these ever 3 weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Old players already have things nobody can get.... lots of em. Mostly vanities that give them an actual advantage over other players. I think it would be greatfor the game. Would most likely boost platinum sales and kill the blackmarket on these items.
    More like put the final nails in the coffin, is it not bad enough you can just power level yourself now with just a few 100$s?
    Also normal pvp whiner spotted,
    here's a thought, get gud Casual.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

We just hear 10-30 "old player" who has those and are jellys if this "new players" get things that they had. thats not fair. Look at Arcane Legends. The most expencive Leader board Prize: SNS egg went to 150m whic means almost 600m in pl. now almost everyone got it and worth 2m. Everyone is happy. This games not meant for just "old players" which left in game 10-30 only with those items and as we know what half of them are doing.

Just remember for you "old players" and for Sts: this game not made for few old players right?

selfish is bad thing. thats the reason what happened to this kind of games.
    Being that you aren't asking for a recolor, it could be said that you are the one being selfish. If they bring back old stuff, old players have no reason to play to get what they already have.
    If something entirely new or a recolor is released then old players and new players have something to work on, not just new players. In any case they are giving everybody something new to do in game and that's not enough for you? Sounds idk- selfish lo
    Customer retention is as important as getting new customers. Seems like Cinco has it right as is

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I think most people who were against this idea have already been disappointed by the appearance of new green and yellow forgotten items and they fear it even happens to other items such as black drag and 71 elites that some of them bought for real life money.. to the wise

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Zillionaire For This Useful Post:

NQK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

"old player" "worked hard"
    omg ppl you are just few.
    Learn you this:

New players = future

Taking care of them = future.
    well, now ur taking the perspective of the company not the players.
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

As we see and i hope sts noticed that. this few old players are still same ones who were against idea to bring those items back as every time ppl talks about those items-

Suentouspo there is a lot new players who are better costumers than you btw. dont be like you are better than new players.

just bring those items back sts. same as u did to SNS and other items in al, what did you lose ? only made a game more active, same as pl forgotten weapons with new lvl and same color.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post: