Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leveling up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Why are you being so aggressive? Just because I am new to forums and haven’t made many posts doesn’t mean I am incapable of having valid opinions and trying to help other members of the community. Its people like you are so so bad for this game. New players try to become helpful, functioning members of the community and you do everything in your power to shut them out and act like they don’t matter.

I see that you been on the forums for one month longer than me, what makes you feel like you are in any position of power over me? How does my avatar represent anything personal about me? “Don’t judge a book by its cover,” a quote I wholeheartedly agree with. If you do not know somebody, do not try to make things up about them from your imagination. I have not accused you or belittled you in any way shape or form. Please respect me as I have you, and do not publicly degrade me. Thankyou

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

The fact that this argument sprung up from waydog not reading for like 5 seconds is really hilarious.

Chill, guys. Nobody's getting attacked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    The fact that this argument sprung up from waydog not reading for like 5 seconds is really hilarious.

Chill, guys. Nobody's getting attacked.
    The fact that you are entertaining this by calling it hilarious, is hilarious. Mind your own business.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waydog View Post
    Why are you being so aggressive? Just because I am new to forums and haven’t made many posts doesn’t mean I am incapable of having valid opinions and trying to help other members of the community. Its people like you are so so bad for this game. New players try to become helpful, functioning members of the community and you do everything in your power to shut them out and act like they don’t matter.

I see that you been on the forums for one month longer than me, what makes you feel like you are in any position of power over me? How does my avatar represent anything personal about me? “Don’t judge a book by its cover,” a quote I wholeheartedly agree with. If you do not know somebody, do not try to make things up about them from your imagination. I have not accused you or belittled you in any way shape or form. Please respect me as I have you, and do not publicly degrade me. Thankyou
    Don't you understand? Until you have at least 3,000 posts on the forums, nothing you say could possibly include a valid opinion - it's simple logic. You tell me you want to be a functioning member of this community, yet, here you are flaming me, like i said before: you are the definition of a hypocrite.

Like i said before, i am in complete power over you because i have more forum posts - it's simple logic - and i must say, i am somewhat surprised your brain cannot fathom this. your avatar is a bolt of lightning, which clearly illustrates the fact that you are a negative individual that takes sadistic pleasure out of striking on down on people for no reason at all, you should be ashamed of your actions. Also, i'm not judging you by your cover, instead, i am simply making claims about your innate personality which is clear to see from the way you act on these forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

The idea of ostracizing everything one says based solely on their number of forum posts makes little to no sense. How could that be simple logic in anyone’s mind? I am not exactly seeing where I am a hypocrite, please stop using that word so loosely. Again, my avatar represents nothing about me. Are you a weird purple thing with green eyes and a long part of hair sticking out onto your forehead? Whether you are or not, is irrelevant, it still says nothing about your personality and how you treat others. Making claims of me having an innate personality based on me giving actual valid feedback is wrong in so many ways, think about it. You know nothing about my lifestyle, habits, or values, please do not act like you do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

The fact that you are entertaining this by calling it hilarious, is hilarious. Mind your own business.
    You know saying this community is toxic then adding to the toxicity really doesn't help anything. I was agreeing with you but you just seem to be stubborn.

Big oof.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

The idea of ostracizing everything one says based solely on their number of forum posts makes little to no sense. How could that be simple logic in anyone’s mind? I am not exactly seeing where I am a hypocrite, please stop using that word so loosely. Again, my avatar represents nothing about me. Are you a weird purple thing with green eyes and a long part of hair sticking out onto your forehead? Whether you are or not, is irrelevant, it still says nothing about your personality and how you treat others. Making claims of me having an innate personality based on me giving actual valid feedback is wrong in so many ways, think about it. You know nothing about my lifestyle, habits, or values, please do not act like you do.
    What did you just say about me, Waydog? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pocket Legends Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret guild-wars and have over 800,000 PvP kills. I am trained in avian warfare and I’m the top warbird at Level112. You are nothing to me but just another forumer. I will 10-0 you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, Waydog. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of rushers across the globe and your IP is being traced right now so we can merge into your game, you better prepare for the storm, Waydog. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can 10-0 you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with an armour equipped. Not only am I extensively trained in honour PvP, but I have access to the entire arsenal of enchanted amulets and I will use them to their full extent to beat your kdr into the ground. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept quiet. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will 10-0 you until you take the hint.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Interesting, I wasn’t aware of this “Pocket Legends Academy,” where do I apply? You’ve been given access to a level 112 character? How about you share with the community what you think of it and where you see the future of Pocket Legends. I appreciate your efforts, but nothing you have said has been backed up with any sort of proof, mind sharing? 800,000 kills? Funny, I don’t see your name on the leaderboards anywhere! If you would like to act like you’re an expert honor avian class player, how about you try to throw one of your puny little talons through my Black Mirror Tourney Shield? Which I acquired through extensive practice and training for the honor tournament hosted by a good friend of mine at level 35 honor.

If you truly believe you are capable of beating me, bring it on! I will take out every single one of your amulets until they no longer exist in pocket legends, and enchantments will be going with them. Quite frankly, you’re a horrible merch, and this “price” of yours is extremely high, good luck selling anything. I have never been 10-0d in my life and I never intend to, but I welcome you to try my friend. Feel free to message Apex members though, they seem to be fond of scores like 11-0, 11-1, 11-3 as well as yesterday in forest fight, 10-0. Good luck in your search for real pvp skills. PM for tips, I like to think I’m pretty good. (:
    Last edited by Waydog; 02-27-2019 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Interesting, I wasn’t aware of this “Pocket Legends Academy,” where do I apply? You’ve been given access to a level 112 character? How about you share with the community what you think of it and where you see the future of Pocket Legends. I appreciate your efforts, but nothing you have said has been backed up with any sort of proof, mind sharing? 800,000 kills? Funny, I don’t see your name on the leaderboards anywhere! If you would like to act like you’re an expert honor avian class player, how about you try to throw one of your puny little talons through my Black Mirror Tourney Shield? Which I acquired through extensive practice and training for the honor tournament hosted by a good friend of mine at level 35 honor.

If you truly believe you are capable of beating me, bring it on! I will take out every single one of your amulets until they no longer exist in pocket legends, and enchantments will be going with them. Quite frankly, you’re a horrible merch, and this “price” of yours is extremely high, good luck selling anything. I have never been 10-0d in my life and I never intend to, but I welcome you to try my friend. Feel free to message Apex members though, they seem to be fond of scores like 11-0, 11-1, 11-3 as well as yesterday in forest fight, 10-0. Good luck in your search for real pvp skills. PM for tips, I like to think I’m pretty good. (:
    Only the best of the best, the cream of the crop, can be invited to the Pocket Legends Academy. Yes, i was granted access to a level 112 character, and i must say, it is quite promising, the cap actually requires skill, though, this may be a foreign concept for you. You're correct, i am not on the leaderboards for PvP kills but that is simply because i am not in it for the fame. I asked a dev to remove my character off the leaderboards so that i wouldn't be called a botter. I am in fact, an expert Honour player - you yourself know this because we beat your Honour team 4 games to none. Also, my talons are actually thrown with such grace that they actually curve around your tournament shield, hence why there aren't any scratches on it... yet.

I will gladly 1v1 you with or without amulets, not for fame, nor for glory, but merely as a means of destroying your apparent superiority complex.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

]The OP is very mean to us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

You beat my honor team 4-0? I don’t remember losing last tourney. You claim you’re so high and mighty yet you have nothing to show for it. I will gladly accept any challenge, ANY class (except fox or rhino lol). Are you a botter? If not, why would it matter if people called you one? I do not see where showing off your PvP experience could lead to someone making false accusations about you such as botting. My TOURNAMENT shield was crafted by Cinco himself, made with only the strongest metals in Alterra. No weapon known to man holds enough power to leave any sort of mark on it. I don’t suggest you try. I would like a date and time for our 1v1, until then, I will not entertain this foolish argument any further.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

You beat my honor team 4-0? I don’t remember losing last tourney. You claim you’re so high and mighty yet you have nothing to show for it. I will gladly accept any challenge, ANY class (except fox or rhino lol). Are you a botter? If not, why would it matter if people called you one? I do not see where showing off your PvP experience could lead to someone making false accusations about you such as botting. My TOURNAMENT shield was crafted by Cinco himself, made with only the strongest metals in Alterra. No weapon known to man holds enough power to leave any sort of mark on it. I don’t suggest you try. I would like a date and time for our 1v1, until then, I will not entertain this foolish argument any further.
    Bum bum buuuuuuuuuum

Let me get my popcorn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

To avoid any complaints about lag, i would like to duel whilst standing next to you - i think we should meet at the nearest Subway at 2.18am. The duel will consist of a L35 Honour arena Oyster duel. Failure to show up will yield your tournament shield being removed.

good day, sir

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    Don't you understand? Until you have at least 3,000 posts on the forums, nothing you say could possibly include a valid opinion - it's simple logic. You tell me you want to be a functioning member of this community, yet, here you are flaming me, like i said before: you are the definition of a hypocrite.

Like i said before, i am in complete power over you because i have more forum posts - it's simple logic - and i must say, i am somewhat surprised your brain cannot fathom this. your avatar is a bolt of lightning, which clearly illustrates the fact that you are a negative individual that takes sadistic pleasure out of striking on down on people for no reason at all, you should be ashamed of your actions. Also, i'm not judging you by your cover, instead, i am simply making claims about your innate personality which is clear to see from the way you act on these forums.
    Lmao, I have to admit your sarcasm beat me on this one. Normally I can detect a good sarcastic comment over text but it took me a minute to see that, well done sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Lmao, I have to admit your sarcasm beat me on this one. Normally I can detect a good sarcastic comment over text but it took me a minute to see that, well done sir
    Glad i could be of some use

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

You know saying this community is toxic then adding to the toxicity really doesn't help anything. I was agreeing with you but you just seem to be stubborn.

Big oof.
    I’m not stubborn, don’t call me that. If I see you in Forest Fight you’re going down. Big mistake messing with me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I’m not stubborn, don’t call me that. If I see you in Forest Fight you’re going down. Big mistake messing with me.
    Dude you're literally a laughing stock at this point. Stop shelling out empty threats. Yes, you are stubborn because you just want to argue with everybody and their mother lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

I can help! Message me ingame
    IGNs: Fybur Allenspacer Itsin Finechina Redroom... (:
    You have sinned to the fullest extent by necroing this thread. It is nothing short of a miracle that your forum account hasn’t been permanently banned yet. May God have mercy on your soul.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    You have sinned to the fullest extent by necroing this thread. It is nothing short of a miracle that your forum account hasn’t been permanently banned yet. May God have mercy on your soul.
    To you, I say:

Quote Originally Posted by fruitbattwo View Post
    This is honestly shocking (yes, I’m SHOCKED). I’m not entirely sure how to respond.
    —————————————

Dude you're literally a laughing stock at this point. Stop shelling out empty threats. Yes, you are stubborn because you just want to argue with everybody and their mother lol
    Empty threats? You clearly have never played with OR against me in PvP. I sling fireballs with such intensity, even Johnny from the Fantastic 4 could not withstand the heat. Heat so powerful, the sun itself has to look away because of the insane red hot lazer that beams off at every angle.

I am not stubborn, nor will I ever be. Why would I want to argue with anyone’s mother? Arguing with individuals many years older than you is not usually a bright idea. I’m sure you can understand why.

Calling me a laughing stock is not a good way to get me to impede my arguing. It seems to me as though you would like to join, consider this an invitation. If you really think I am in the wrong here, how about you write some responses as to why with a little more depth than your prior comments. It make it much easier to respond, I hope you are capable of doing so.
    Last edited by Waydog; 02-28-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

To you, I say:

—————————————

Empty threats? You clearly have never played with OR against me in PvP. I sling fireballs with such intensity, even Johnny from the Fantastic 4 could not withstand the heat. Heat so powerful, the sun itself has to look away because of the insane red hot lazer that beams off at every angle.

I am not stubborn, nor will I ever be. Why would I want to argue with anyone’s mother? Arguing with individuals many years older than you is not usually a bright idea. I’m sure you can understand why.

Calling me a laughing stock is not a good way to get me to impede my arguing. It seems to me as though you would like to join, consider this an invitation. If you really think I am in the wrong here, how about you write some responses as to why with a little more depth than your prior comments. It make it much easier to respond, I hope you are capable of doing so.
    7th graders are savage.
    Happy Holidays!