Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my fellow arlorians

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Default my fellow arlorians

We have just formed a new agency, the Council for Arlorian Krafty Eats (CAKE) and with help from the bakery recovery act of 2016 we are making arlor cake again!

That's right..cake for everyone!

We have granted all Arlorian citizens cake tax exempt status and we invite you to enjoy all baked goods of arlor ( except muffins.... muffins are evil...a muffin stole my car once..)

President
    Konafefez

Vice president
    Coffeegirl

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

First! Hehe hii kona :3
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Marty and Doc Brown are shuttling people into the future (tomorrow), for those who simply cannot wait. Just bring some garbage for the Delorean, and we can start farming the cake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    We have just formed a new agency, the Council for Arlorian Krafty Eats (CAKE) and with help from the bakery recovery act of 2016 we are making arlor cake again!

That's right..cake for everyone!

We have granted all Arlorian citizens cake tax exempt status and we invite you to enjoy all baked goods of arlor ( except muffins.... muffins are evil...a muffin stole my car once..)

President
    Konafefez

Vice president
    Coffeegirl
    What about the Muffin mans' feeling? He will surly go out business as well as hurt his feelings. Separating and dividing cakes and muffins is not what the president should be doing. He instead should bring all delicious foods together....in my STOMACH!!!! MUAHAHAHA. *Evil Grin*

P.S. Are Pancakes and Cupcakes in the same family tree?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chocolaty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolaty View Post
    What about the Muffin mans' feeling? He will surly go out business as well as hurt his feelings. Separating and dividing cakes and muffins is not what the president should be doing. He instead should bring all delicious foods together....in my STOMACH!!!! MUAHAHAHA. *Evil Grin*

P.S. Are Pancakes and Cupcakes in the same family tree?
    Cupcakes and pancakes are our yummy, yummy friends..but muffins can go bad..my great aunt was mugged by a muffin once..she never recovered from the psychological trauma..to this day she has a overwhelming fear of banana, nut ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    Cupcakes and pancakes are our yummy, yummy friends..but muffins can go bad..my great aunt was mugged by a muffin once..she never recovered from the psychological trauma..to this day she has a overwhelming fear of banana, nut ...
    Typical politician....always avoiding the question at hand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Social Affairs
    MUFFINS MATTER: SOCIETY CALLS FOR END TO MUFFIN CRIMINALIZATION

Defenders of Non-cake Unique Treats (DONUT) calls for an end to what they refer to as "prejudiced, paranoid bias against muffinkind".

DONUT spokesperson Ms Valerie Bundt said at a press conference yesterday that the current administration long-held prejudice against muffins are not only groundless but potentially dangerous as well. "We have reports of muffins getting shuffled to the lower racks in the bakery, excluded from restaurant dessert menu, or forever passed over for recommendation on the Specials Today. Very sad stories. We can't let this continue."

Baked Goods United for Equal Treatment of Things Edible (BAGUETTE) concurred, citing cases where cupcakes were getting preferred treatment over muffins despite similarity in shape, simply because "cupcakes are miniature cakes". BAGUETTE spokesperson Mr Thomas McKnead said in a private interview, "Criminalization of muffins in general will only lead to hysteria. Remember that time they found a box of muffins in an underground train station, and they closed the whole place, suspended service and called the bomb squad? They wouldn't have done that if it had been a box of donuts, or pies, or cookies. And these were just ordinary, innocent caramel and chocolate chip muffins. They didn't aspire to be lords of the underground crime world, no. They just want to be eaten, just like everybody else."

"When it comes to muffins, it seems the current policy is shoot first, ask questions later," said Mr Sydney Glaze, president of the Coalition for the Rights of Unified Muffin Brotherhoods (CRUMB). "This is jeopardizing everything from our freedom to sense of identity. We heard sad stories of mini muffins developing eating disorder in an effort to look as light and airy as cupcake as possible, so they can fit in. Or muffins that disguise themselves under mounds of buttercream frosting just so they have a chance at getting eaten. If this continues, we might be looking at two possibilities: one in which the muffins decide they've had enough and are fighting back, or at the other extreme, a bunocide, total extinction of the baked goods sub-culture that's the muffins."

Efforts had been made to ameliorate the tarnished image of muffins and facilitate their integration with the rest of the baked goods community. The trade magazine Munchies for instance had for two years running organized the Stud Muffin Award, a pageant type event to showcase the aspiring young muffin talents and accomplishments.

However, Mario Funfetti, a muscular young muffin bursting with oatmeal and coconut who won the 2016 Stud Muffin Award with his special surprise cream cheese filling, said that while the event had helped pave his way to the film industry where he now boasts quite a large fan base, muffinkind in general still live under the shadow of stereotypes and discrimination. "We're solid, no-nonsense people, who are good at we do, which is making you feel full without leaving any washing up to do in the morning when you're always in a hurry. But just because we don't go for frills and swirls like cakes, or neon color glaze like donuts, people think we're rough, even hostile. But really, we crumble and melt just like everybody else. Just give us a chance."
    Last edited by ilhanna; 11-10-2016 at 05:25 AM.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Seeing as I am the Hillary Clinton of this political 'relationship', I have to admit this is a great idea Mr Kona.
    "Bill, delete those emails quickly!

~ Stronger Together ~

@Hanna back it again with the impressive scenarios

(Disclaimer: I am bored)
    - (un) Retired -

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Social Affairs
    MUFFINS MATTER: SOCIETY CALLS FOR END TO MUFFIN CRIMINALIZATION

Defenders of Non-cake Unique Treats (DONUT) calls for an end to what they refer to as "prejudiced, paranoid bias against muffinkind".

DONUT spokesperson Ms Valerie Bundt said at a press conference yesterday that the current administration long-held prejudice against muffins are not only groundless but potentially dangerous as well. "We have reports of muffins getting shuffled to the lower racks in the bakery, excluded from restaurant dessert menu, or forever passed over for recommendation on the Specials Today. Very sad stories. We can't let this continue."

Baked Goods United for Equal Treatment of Things Edible (BAGUETTE) concurred, citing cases where cupcakes were getting preferred treatment over muffins despite similarity in shape, simply because "cupcakes are miniature cakes". BAGUETTE spokesperson Mr Thomas McKnead said in a private interview, "Criminalization of muffins in general will only lead to hysteria. Remember that time they found a box of muffins in an underground train station, and they closed the whole place, suspended service and called the bomb squad? They wouldn't have done that if it had been a box of donuts, or pies, or cookies. And these were just ordinary, innocent caramel and chocolate chip muffins. They didn't aspire to be lords of the underground crime world, no. They just want to be eaten, just like everybody else."

"When it comes to muffins, it seems the current policy is shoot first, ask questions later," said Mr Sydney Glaze, president of the Coalition for the Rights of Unified Muffin Brotherhoods (CRUMB). "This is jeopardizing everything from our freedom to sense of identity. We heard sad stories of mini muffins developing eating disorder in an effort to look as light and airy as cupcake as possible, so they can fit in. Or muffins that disguise themselves under mounds of buttercream frosting just so they have a chance at getting eaten. If this continues, we might be looking at two possibilities: one in which the muffins decide they've had enough and are fighting back, or at the other extreme, a bunocide, total extinction of the baked goods sub-culture that's the muffins."

Efforts had been made to ameliorate the tarnished image of muffins and facilitate their integration with the rest of the baked goods community. The trade magazine Munchies for instance had for two years running organized the Stud Muffin Award, a pageant type event to showcase the aspiring young muffin talents and accomplishments.

However, Mario Funfetti, a muscular young muffin bursting with oatmeal and coconut who won the 2016 Stud Muffin Award with his special surprise cream cheese filling, said that while the event had helped pave his way to the film industry where he now boasts quite a large fan base, muffinkind in general still live under the shadow of stereotypes and discrimination. "We're solid, no-nonsense people, who are good at we do, which is making you feel full without leaving any washing up to do in the morning when you're always in a hurry. But just because we don't go for frills and swirls like cakes, or neon color glaze like donuts, people think we're rough, even hostile. But really, we crumble and melt just like everybody else. Just give us a chance."
    +9001....I to remember the muffins incident, and the muffin-o-phobia that followed shortly after.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Lol Hanna and hail..you guys are awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Kreamy sounds better than Krafty

~from a different dimension.

Or krispy? Anyway the choice of Krafty in the name of the president's newest agency only hinted, and without much subtlety at that, of the growing clout of the dairy industry lobby in the current administration, which might bode ill for the left wing lactose intolerance faction and their allies among the vegan and paleo diet community.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Can I just have some Pumpkin Spice Cakes from Arlorbucks? Thaaanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Legallyblonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Don't buy his cakes he stole my recipe
    90% of rogues are trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Krispy eat sounds like muffins >_<

Lactose tolerance can be conditioned against. This side of reality we have no taxes whatosever, the unit of currency is cream filled donuts, without any holes(or as food fanatics call it ze zerman donut) and anything krispy is frowned upon unless it has something kreamy to dip it in :P

the above mentioned council also says Arlorians can enjoy all baked goods. This side of reality we have a lot of Notts who sometimes get baked beyond comprehension and after spending too much with these Notts, Arlorians might start munching on my brothers and sisters who have spent too much time in an environment that gets them baked. Being there spokesperson I'll have to warn about repercussions that might follow if exceptions to all baked goods aren't made!
    You can't be squishy and krispy at the same time. I think your concern is ill-founded. Unless baked Notts have gingerbread complexion I don't think you need to worry about getting eaten.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Krispy can be squishy(I had a very crispy parantha wrap with squishy mutton filling today!)!!!

A gingerbread complexion or nott, we have found ourselves wrestling opening the jaws of an Arlorian with a sever case of the crunchies. The maw of a warrior who hasn't brushed for a decade or two is nott the best place to be!
    You overestimate, if not outright exaggerate, the edibility quotient of your kind. Even the simplest of village idiots in Arlor had had it so inculcated that "eating blues gives you the blues". Might I suggest a career switch as it is quite apparent from your statement that being a dental hygienist at the warrior barracks is not the wisest option given your diminutive stature. I can assure you that Arlorians, accustomed to, nay, spoiled by such smorgasbord that include coffee-infused tres leches cake, key lime pie, macarons, custard-filled puff pastries, banoffee pies, all sorts of brownies and fudges and cookies, even such exotic items like baklava, and baked Alaska, etc etc would have to be either drunk as a skunk or blackmailed before even considering to take a tiny nibble at a Nott.

If career switch is out of the question, might I suggest dressing up as a durian. The thorny skin will deter any (theoretical) attempt to bite, and some people find the fruit's perfume too overpowering so they will keep their distance. Of course if you happen to run across a durian aficionado, especially one with a hefty dagger that looks like it might cleave through durian skin like hot knife through butter, Gale away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Is NO ONE gonna talk about how Cupcake is a DANGER TO ALL CAKE EATING ARLORIANS!1!1!1

I was doin' stuff in Kraag when I saw Cupcake lay down a plate of delicous birthday cake infront of the guild castle entrance. A little nab sorcerer walked right up and started eating the cake, but after he took a bite the cake EXPLODED and the sorc exploded and there was smurf goop all over the cannons!
    Last edited by Legallyblonde; 11-13-2016 at 02:19 AM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Legallyblonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    Is NO ONE gonna talk about how Cupcake is a DANGER TO ALL CAKE EATING ARLORIANS!1!1!1

I was doin' stuff in Kraag when I saw Cupcake lay down a plate of delicous birthday cake infront of the guild castle entrance. A little nab sorcerer walked right up and started eating the cake, but after he took a bite the cake EXPLODED and the sorc exploded and there was smurf goop all over the cannons!
    Time to call the Arlorian Health Association! (AHA!)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Notts do nott need dentists, there is no need for a health industry here. Neither do we provide healthcare to Arlorians who decide to come to this dimension(we tell them because we are nott good at it but the real reason is they would never leave!).

If I had a gold coin for each blueberry cheesecake or a macaroon with any hue of blue being devoured in front of me while I was visiting Arlor, lets just I would trump the richest of Arlorian merchs!

Only a nott knows the plight of having to deal with a delirious Arlorian who wants to go all the walking hungry on you.

This is probably why we don't have politics too in this side of the dimensions, the only way to choose leaders is via a dance off! Your veil of shadows and deciet has been pierced!
    Ah, I understand now. It's a classic, textbook case of baconomania, a delusion that one is irresistibly edible to other species. Nott psychotherapists describe it as a kind of hysteria attributed to the corruption brought on by the Inan H'esh invasion which had transformed the formerly shy and secretive Shuyal wolves into cunning and aggressive packs, to the dismay of many Notts who used to pride themselves on not being part of the food chain before. While the condition is rare nowadays, the occasional cases are still discovered, often a pernicious one left long untreated. Many still remember the Nott who ran around the Expedition Camp one night, slathered from top to leg stubs in chocolate ganache, screaming, "Cut me open! I'm layered on the side! Taste my moccha buttercream! Come on! Let me see you say no to my espresso-drenched sponge layers!"
    Last edited by ilhanna; 11-13-2016 at 03:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    Time to call the Arlorian Health Association! (AHA!)
    No, no, you want that agency based in Atlanta for this, the Cupcake Detonation Control (CDC).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    No, no, you want that agency based in Atlanta for this, the Cupcake Detonation Control (CDC).
    Lets face it, any arlorian that watches The Walking Donut on Arlor Prime knows that the CDC was overrun long ago
    Last edited by Schnitzel; 11-13-2016 at 04:03 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post: