Thread: Something to be considered

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Something to be considered

Hi guys,

I would like to say something about arcane legends, there is little or no care for new/ normal f2p. Besides events we have only one thing to that is new map which literally drop nothing worthy at least for me nothing at all since the event started, i got 1 chat with disciple other acolyte but never got any worthy gear with or without re rolling. Apart from that we can farm Cryostart items, northal vanity etc hmmmm ? Seriously These items need huge amount of gold to farm with good team. Talking about arena, fossil was never been there for me and now not even gold drop, also nerfed vial drop rates. And I personally liked locked farming in km3 as it is stable way of getting gold, it is no more available .

Now come to events, events had nothing good to deal with instead the mighty locks drops from last tier boss and next is cake event, imo it has nothing to do even if i got grand cake who would like to take that 5pots and water jewels? And the recipe is supposed to be best drop and need weapon to craft this clarify it will also worth nothing as there are limited no. of old weapons available for sale. I don't wanna talk about re-colored vanity there are enough threads for this.

There is something called arcane chest drops in kraag? oh superb i will never loot one in my lifetime.

I want to say that please make something which really is stable drop even if it is very cheap like 5-30k for example elite runner chests. I don't wanna live in fantasy anymore that one day ill loot a fossil, cryo core backpack, arcane chest, dusk gears of bru/pot/assault lvl61, symia egg etc one day as was keep on farming for them all the time. I think the game randomizer keep all odds in the favor of plats buyers or the one who is very new in game. As an old player i have loot many things which worth little more sometimes ages before but from few months everything seems nerfed drop rate for me or for everyone.

Don't let us feel like to revive other hits of studio you loss priority on AL. Nothing left to do in game, no one is excited for the fourth birthday event after looking at community preview.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ForgottenWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Not sure what you mean by no f2p apart from events?!?!?
    The new expansion is completely free to play, drops heaps of gold, and accesible to everyone?
    As far as drops go from the graveyard (gravy) and mausoleum (mossy) you must be very lucky ..... ive reached Disciple rank and i have experienced many level 61 pinkies dropping, including 61 brutalities and assaults .... i reckon i have made around 3 million gold from dropped pinks so far?

And what about eggstravaganza? HUGE HUGE f2p event?
    And then the Antignome event as well that was completely f2p?
    Both of these events were only in the last couple of months!?!?!?

So i dont get what you are complaining about?

Oh .... and i forgot to say im not running with lep and non of my great drops have been a reroll ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

All I wish is that your rank in the new expansion was account bound not class bound as I'm discouraged to use my rogue now I have 20k points on my Mage.

Everything else I'm pretty content with so far.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    Not sure what you mean by no f2p apart from events?!?!?
    The new expansion is completely free to play, drops heaps of gold, and accesible to everyone?
    As far as drops go from the graveyard (gravy) and mausoleum (mossy) you must be very lucky ..... ive reached Disciple rank and i have experienced many level 61 pinkies dropping, including 61 brutalities and assaults .... i reckon i have made around 3 million gold from dropped pinks so far?

And what about eggstravaganza? HUGE HUGE f2p event?
    And then the Antignome event as well that was completely f2p?
    Both of these events were only in the last couple of months!?!?!?

So i dont get what you are complaining about?

Oh .... and i forgot to say im not running with lep and non of my great drops have been a reroll ....
    I didn't asked for gold rainy event, asked for something which is cheap but has more instance of dropping. Don't you think there should be something?
    Second thing gold loot involves investment of 500k+ for gold loot weapon otherwise it is same drop as everywhere and Max gold drop is 200-300g pots and ankh requirements are more than loot.
    Third thing I didn't loot anything worthy it's okay but what about everyone when all pinks will be common like always happens, back to nothing to farm condition?
    Fourth thing many people capped tokens I'm sure nothing will pay worthy for their effort once stage 4 is out.

Make something like orc rang used to in tengok expansion that worth farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    I'm more scared by the fact that you had to pay plat to change your hair and face (and possibly respecs too?) D:
    Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Nott only respecs but revive and elixirs too, imagine farming new expansion and klass and shazbut dont gibe u luck elixir. You rely solely on lep, no arlor ring then too..

Took me a while before I get my first architect pylons in shuyal expansion,^_^ I start in shuyal expansion probably the last very unfriendly expansions, hoarded Grimm and decided to stop playing al for a while. Half a year later i login to tindirn expansion xd

When I see the new people complaining about how f2p unfriendly the game is now I'm mentally screaming noobs...
    Plus try playing Pocket Legends. I did for a couple hours and the first impression I got was that you need plat for lots of things ^^; (still very fun, don't get me wrong. I'll play a bit more, past the first 4 maps, when I have time >.<).
    It made me appreciate the Bard quests and the story tokens a lot more than I ever have. Don't take what you already have for granted. (can you imagine having to unlock some maps for plat to play on them? *shivers*)

How to quote a quote? D:
    Last edited by Vvildfire; 11-10-2016 at 07:47 AM.