Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop asking mages to heal in PVE!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Don't be so stingy and try a little sportsmanship , be a team player sheesh
    I dont know whether you are referring to mages not using heal or rogues not using pots but if you are referring to the former.. It is not that mages dont want to use heal, it is because we cannot, heal attract aggros from mobs which means they draw the mobs to hit you instead of hit others. If mages use heal, they will die so many times that its not efficient for the run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

tell him/her to use fantasma

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

do you know why somberholt mages are op?
    they use HEAL!!

hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Attachment 155886
    Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Give them water jewel and leave map xD
    Have you ever think about the poor rogue once?
    90% of rogues are trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Att View Post
    Attachment 155886

Have you ever think about the poor rogue once?
    Haha i myself have rogue 41 ( old one still not capped lmao ) but i still use it to play for fun if i have time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to resurrected For This Useful Post:

Att

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Don't be so stingy and try a little sportsmanship , be a team player sheesh
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 10.54.11 am.png
Views: 343
Size:  180.5 KB

So this is an actual dialogue of how things usually goes down with mana-digger rogues, making claims and false assumptions, and telling us how much we suck because we dont give them mana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Lmao they shouldn't have to even ask for it. You litterly hold a button down for 3 seconds and let go and whole party benifits. Why have the skill of your not going to use it? If you don't have the skill and are a aeo mage then I get it, but it's not a huge deal to help the party retain mana...
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ancestor For This Useful Post:

Att

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

This always happens to me, I just quit da map and remap.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder. View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-11-12 at 10.54.11 am.png
Views: 343
Size:  180.5 KB

So this is an actual dialogue of how things usually goes down with mana-digger rogues, making claims and false assumptions, and telling us how much we suck because we dont give them mana
    Can't believe you are harrasing that poor rogue. Yes no mana mages suck, its a fact, sorry to hurt your feelings but its the true.
    90% of rogues are trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

If mages were getting paid for giving mana, they'd be very Rich right now, maybe even Billionaires. From the many ppl asking for mana..

I dont ask mages for mana... I can provide my own mana pots to spam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Can't believe you are harrasing that poor rogue. Yes no mana mages suck, its a fact, sorry to hurt your feelings but its the true.
    This statement will only come out from an inexperienced and poor player, no gold to buy their own mana pots. I played all 3 classes mainly in pve in a strict pve guild which selects their players, a rogue like you who supports crying for mana can stop thinking about entering that guild, because you have half the idea what the different class mechanics are. To be good at pve/pvp you not only have to be good at your class, but you need to know how other class works, clearly you lack of such knowledge.

AL PvE 101 (Inexperienced players, Like att, please read)

1. Warrior
    The center of hard elite maps, they keep the other classes alive by HEALING and TAUNTING
    Many warriors might do the former, but despise the latter, warriors who do not know about their class will ask "Why should i draw the monsters to myself and die? That's stupid" however, a warrior should know that they are the tankers of damage, their damage output is low but they have high hp and armor. Their job is to DRAW AGGRO

2. Mages
    This is where many inexperienced players, like Att for example, mix up the job of a mage. They think "oh since they have the mana heal skill, THEY MUST SAVE US GOLD ON POTS, NOT FOCUS ON THE DAMAGE, THATS A ROGUE'S JOB"
    They are 20% right. Mages main focus isnt about dealing damage. However, THEIR JOB ISNT TAKING CARE OF YOUR MANA TOO, not in pve per se
    Mages have a unique job of being both the rogue and the warrior.
    They prevent deaths by giving status ailments (Mainly stun) to the monsters and also deal damage damage (That's why mages and rogues are called DPS)
    They are actually arguably the 2nd most important class because they help maintain the survivability of a team.

Now lets talk about healing for mages. Att, you think that the main reason why mage are so "Stingy" on mana heal is because they want to use more damage skills? YOU ARE WRONG! The main bulk of what makes an efficient run is survivability of the team, not damage! Maybe you have not been through a time when ankhs and nekros are not so abundant, but in the past, hard maps are ran with rhythm. The timing of a stun on boss must be as accurate as it can get (We used kelvins back then) If one party die, it might break the sequence of the run and the whole team might end up dying all the way through.

What has mage heal got to do with this?
    Simple, Mage heal draws AGGRO from other mobs/boss, meaning they get targetted when they use heal. The fact that they are a dps means that they are squishy, if a warrior cannot taunt in time(if he uses any) then the mage will die which makes it costly for the mage to revive or time consuming to regroup and it might break a sequence like who use nekro/kelvin aa next.

In any good pve guild that im from, not one mage will ever use mana and no rogues will complain, this is the general consensus

3. Rogues
    Really, its the easiest and least stressful class to use, yet many are crying, just deal damage and try to survive

I hope this enlightens you on how to truly run a pve party and not be self centered caring just about what benefits you the most.
    Perhaps you have never really been in a real organised pve team thats why you do not understand this
    Last edited by Potato is me; 11-12-2016 at 05:17 AM.
    POTATO ISH ME

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Potato is me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Give them all crack wateeeeerrrrrrr

Hahahahaha

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Cracked water ftw!!!
    There's No such thing as Karma , Plus I sold ice golem set 50M Bare in mind this
    Only the Rich Rules, Poor?Dont think about it
    ~Bbypandax

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    This statement will only come out from an inexperienced and poor player, no gold to buy their own mana pots. I played all 3 classes mainly in pve in a strict pve guild which selects their players, a rogue like you who supports crying for mana can stop thinking about entering that guild, because you have half the idea what the different class mechanics are. To be good at pve/pvp you not only have to be good at your class, but you need to know how other class works, clearly you lack of such knowledge.

AL PvE 101 (Inexperienced players, Like att, please read)

1. Warrior
    The center of hard elite maps, they keep the other classes alive by HEALING and TAUNTING
    Many warriors might do the former, but despise the latter, warriors who do not know about their class will ask "Why should i draw the monsters to myself and die? That's stupid" however, a warrior should know that they are the tankers of damage, their damage output is low but they have high hp and armor. Their job is to DRAW AGGRO

2. Mages
    This is where many inexperienced players, like Att for example, mix up the job of a mage. They think "oh since they have the mana heal skill, THEY MUST SAVE US GOLD ON POTS, NOT FOCUS ON THE DAMAGE, THATS A ROGUE'S JOB"
    They are 20% right. Mages main focus isnt about dealing damage. However, THEIR JOB ISNT TAKING CARE OF YOUR MANA TOO, not in pve per se
    Mages have a unique job of being both the rogue and the warrior.
    They prevent deaths by giving status ailments (Mainly stun) to the monsters and also deal damage damage (That's why mages and rogues are called DPS)
    They are actually arguably the 2nd most important class because they help maintain the survivability of a team.

Now lets talk about healing for mages. Att, you think that the main reason why mage are so "Stingy" on mana heal is because they want to use more damage skills? YOU ARE WRONG! The main bulk of what makes an efficient run is survivability of the team, not damage! Maybe you have not been through a time when ankhs and nekros are not so abundant, but in the past, hard maps are ran with rhythm. The timing of a stun on boss must be as accurate as it can get (We used kelvins back then) If one party die, it might break the sequence of the run and the whole team might end up dying all the way through.

What has mage heal got to do with this?
    Simple, Mage heal draws AGGRO from other mobs/boss, meaning they get targetted when they use heal. The fact that they are a dps means that they are squishy, if a warrior cannot taunt in time(if he uses any) then the mage will die which makes it costly for the mage to revive or time consuming to regroup and it might break a sequence like who use nekro/kelvin aa next.

In any good pve guild that im from, not one mage will ever use mana and no rogues will complain, this is the general consensus

3. Rogues
    Really, its the easiest and least stressful class to use, yet many are crying, just deal damage and try to survive

I hope this enlightens you on how to truly run a pve party and not be self centered caring just about what benefits you the most.
    Perhaps you have never really been in a real organised pve team thats why you do not understand this
    You not teachings me how play rogue. So what if I am a newbie. Mages are mana vendors thats what they are good at. And why you think devs gib mana to mage? To use it. You mean to saying Justg Goldilox Casper and other devs are noob players? Are you want to get bammed? Mage use heal so rogue get mana and heal yes that's the true.
    Last edited by Att; 11-12-2016 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Spaling mistake
    90% of rogues are trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Mages are mana vendors thats what they are good at. Mage use heal so rogue get mana and heal yes that's the true.
    Mages are responsible for Crowd Control not For being MANA VENDORS in PvE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Mana pots are the Rogue's 5th skill. No experienced rogue will ask for mana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cons View Post
    Mages are responsible for Crowd Control not For being MANA VENDORS in PvE
    Please do remember his signature! xD
    (I'm assuming he's a rogue/has a rogue character given his avatar)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vvildfire For This Useful Post:

Att

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    Please do remember his signature! xD
    (I'm assuming he's a rogue/has a rogue character given his avatar)
    Wat do you mean?
    90% of rogues are trolls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

As warrior, sorcs help me alot by killing mobs faster while i maintain aggro. Imagine if a sorc used his heal in group of mobs, it could endanger the whole party when our sorc die cause most mobs will target that sorc, and you all know sorcs have low health and armor, they cant do tanking like us warriors.

I do have my sorc though and I use heal and i only do solo runs, events and dailies, very economical.
    I value power, ambition, and DARKNESS
    Proud member of < Elite Runners >

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ninthplague For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

You not teachings me how play rogue. So what if I am a newbie. Mages are mana vendors thats what they are good at. And why you think devs gib mana to mage? To use it. You mean to saying Justg Goldilox Casper and other devs are noob players? Are you want to get bammed? Mage use heal so rogue get mana and heal yes that's the true.
    There is no need to teach a person how to play rogue as it is the most direct class to play, there is not much mechanics in a pve rogue unless you want to learn "higher level skills" like walling which i assume u dont even know what it is.
    Mana can be used in tombs and easy maps or pvp.

And yes if Justg Goldilox and Casper uses mana heal in hard maps, they are INEXPERIENCED in running the map, i will not use offensive words like "noob" which you did.

Developers can make a good game but players can play a game better than them, and although i respect the developers, i will not hesitate to point out their mistakes if they have any.

Perhaps you dont know me well enough but if you look at my past post, i have ever started a thread directing at the developers about the clarity of the announcement, and point out some flaws if there is one.

If a player gets banned by judging how a developer plays or act when a player has substantial reasoning, then a developer will never learn from the players and the game will not move on

If a player does not want to learn from other players, then they will remain stagnant in their gameplay and never progress.

You need to open your eyes and ears to judgements because the hardest things to accept are always the most you can learn out of.

P.S. It is spelt as "SPELLING" not "SPALING" under your edit reason, you might want to change that
    POTATO ISH ME